Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. William Dobbin, DMD
Dr. William Dobbin, DMD is a dentist who practices in Manchester, NH. He is 67 years old.

4 Elliot Way Ste 300

Manchester, NH 03103

Learn about Dr. Dobbin

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Hampshire.

Education data for Dr. Dobbin is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Dobbin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dobbin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dobbin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dobbin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dobbin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dobbin to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Dobbin's Performance
Bedford, NH |
Dr. Dobbins is an outstanding surgeon. After having a horrible experience with an implant in another state, I was reluctant to have another. Dr. Dobbins is professional, up-to-date with state of the art equipment. He is simply not a warm and fuzzy doctor! However, his staff makes up for his lack of charm! I will return for another implant next fall!
Waltham, MA |
I had a great medical experience here, however, I am really upset with the insurance portion. This place makes you submit claims for everything, i.e. mail the forms that the doctor's office is supposed to mail. I'm not a secretary and I don't appreciate having spent 4 months to get my claim resolved. This is ridiculous and I've called to complain multiple times and the office staff is really awful in providing help. I actually received mail from their office that was sent to THEM by my ins.
in Manchester, NH |
Worst bedside manner of any medical professional I have ever come in contact with. He did not provide a clear course of treatment, and acted as if I was a bother to him for me to return to the office when my extraction did not heal properly. I was told to "wait it out" but I decided to see a different Doctor. Upon visiting a different provider it was determined there was a root and pieces of tooth left after the extraction. Dr. Dobbin had the opportunity to remove said pieces however he sent me
in Londonderry, NH |
I wouldn't recommend Dr. Dobbin because of his assisting staff (unfortunately). Those people are rude and very far from caring. Additionally, they need real professionals to put IVs in - I ended up with a huge bruise because someone struggled to put the needle in (and I've never had problems with veins in my life). Once the doctor came in, he had to take over and did it from the first try. No care instructions were given after a complicated tooth was extracted.
Have you seen Dr. William Dobbin, DMD?
Are you Dr. Dobbin?

Visit Dr. Dobbin

Dr. Dobbin accepts 1 insurance carrier
    Delta Dental Premier

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.