Dr. William Dennis, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. William Dennis, MD
Dr. William Dennis, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Henderson, NC. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Dennis is affiliated with Maria Parham Medical Center and Duke University Hospital.

Dr. Dennis' Care Philosophy

My ideal when I started in family medicine was to be like Marcus Welby with a touch of Patch Adams thrown in. In our specialty building a relationship with patients is crucial. New technology while helpful in many areas can make those goals difficult. What I now aim to do is to adapt but try to keep the computer from getting between me and my patients. Sometimes I succeed sometimes I don't but I keep trying. I come from a mixed family -- some of us went to Duke some to Carolina and some went to both! But we all get along great somehow. In 2013 I was honored to serve as president of the North Carolina Academy of Family Physicians. In a former life I was a newspaper editor.

Dr. Dennis' Experience

See how Dr. Dennis' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dennis

Dr. Dennis accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Dennis has admitting privileges.

Dr. Dennis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dennis to family and friends
3.7
based on 3 total reviews
Dr. Dennis' Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
    GOOD
Have you seen Dr. William Dennis, MD?
Are you Dr. Dennis?

Compare Dr. Dennis

Dr. Dennis' Care Philosophy

Dr. Dennis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Dennis has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Dennis' Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Dennis does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Dennis and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Brody School of Medicine

Graduated in 1999

Pitt Mem Hosp

Completed in 2000

Anderson Area Medical Center

Completed in 2002

Dr. Dennis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dennis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Dennis does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Dennis and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.