Dr. William Demarchi, MD

Dr. William Demarchi, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

William M Demarchi MD PA 9878 Clint Moore Rd Ste 202 Boca Raton, FL 33496 Get Directions

Dr. William Demarchi, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Boca Raton, FL. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Demarchi is affiliated with Broward Health North and West Boca Medical Center.

Dr. Demarchi's Experience

See how Dr. Demarchi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Demarchi

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Demarchi has admitting privileges.

Dr. Demarchi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Demarchi to family and friends
1.9
Dr. Demarchi's Performance
    GOOD
Boynton Beach, FL |
The Worst! Patty bawled me out when I called to let the doc know I was having serious side effects from a med and still trying to get lab results from months ago. Patty was screaming that she never heard of such side effects. I told her "google it". Had to get my lab results directly from Quest. Brought results to new dr. I was in stage 1 kidney failure due to that med I was having side effects from. His dog walking around the office `unsanitary!! Office staff incompetent. Dr. gives you 5 min
in Margate, FL |
Dr Demarchi seems very caring, cautious, and thorough in his exams. Response as far as test results is abominable. I had a cardiac ultrasound, and it was 6 weeks before I received a call from his office staff saying the doctor thought it advisable to see a cardiologist. The nearest appointment for any cardiologist was, from that time, not for another month. The office staff is less than helpful and if you call, they cut you off before waiting to hear your situation and questions.
in Boca Raton, FL |
My name is Keith and I get no pleasure in writing this review. Dr. Demarchi is a good Doctor and smart man. He helped me!! Unfortunately, he needs to fire his nasty Office manager Patty(the Sister) at once. She was rude and offensive to me on 'several' occasions. After reading all the negative reviews, I'm not at all surprised. I tried to over look her extreme rudeness and return to Dr. Demarchi's practice. After speaking with the her last week, I will never return to this office again.
in Boca Raton, FL |
This is the worst physician's office from staff to physician. Everything is set up to bring the physician money and more money. I'm in the health field and writing this review. If you need anything or having a medical issue, you will need to wait 3 months or go to the ER. Office staff is very rude. I've referred my friends and patients and sorry that I did. We are all going elsewhere to a compassionate office staff and physician.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. DeMarchi has been my physician for the last five years. In my experience I have found him to listen and be involved in all aspects of my health care.I have gotten my lab work efficiently done at his office. The office staff have always been helpful, and great for getting referrals to other specialists quickly which is important when you're on Medicare. I have recommended this doctor to 3 people who all are returning patients like me. The doctor is down to earth & easy to talk to.
in Boca Raton |
Rude office manager. Long wait time. No call backs.
Boca Raton, FL |
Went into the office for standard checkup (blood) work. 3 weeks later I had not received any contact from the Dr office. Called 7 times and still had no results. I was told the that they could not find my blood results. Then they said they would call the following day, they did not. Finally, spoke to office manager, still no results.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr. Demarchi's practice has several nice amenities; however, there are just too many important problems. Some staff members are not courteous or professional. The office manager is just disrespectful & patronizing. The wait time is usually an hour. When calling, the hold time is consistently 20 min or longer. Overall, the atmosphere generates frustration & discomfort. I would not refer him to my family or friends. After only a few months, I am already looking for another primary care physician.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. Demarchi spends time with each patient. He listens carefully and asks appropriate questions. He doesn't spend the entire time staring at a computer or his phone. He actually uses a pen! He was very intuitive to my particular needs and I feel very comfortable with him.
in Brandon, FL |
Be prepared for battle with his front office staff. They are, without question, the most unprofessional and miserable staff (and let's face it, that's simply what you are, staff). While the office itself is elaborate and well-maintained, I can only assume (hope) that the staff will necessitate a downsize in facilities.
Coral Springs |
The quality of care at this office is horrible. I was sent to a specialist and scheduled for surgery. I needed clearance and follow-up from his office. I called for weeks and did not receive any answers regarding lab work. The office staff is rude,they take messages and never call back. Due to their negligence my care is delayed and I had to postpone surgery. He should not be in practice. I feel sorry for all of the patients that suffer in his care.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
ILeft 2 msgs for DeMarchi after cancer diagnosis. No call back. Not like I have the sniffles. Office staff is the absolute worst. They leave you on hold for 20-30 minutes, say they'll call you but don't & lied many times abt getting my referral. Filed complaint with insurance on him. This is how they take care of their patience. Patty even said since I'm unhappy about not getting my referral for one of the doctors to treat my cancer I should find another doctor. Heed the warnings.
Staff help is rude and if you get pattie on the phone beware her phone etiquette is not the best. I would choose another doctor because dealing with the staff at the front desk is horrible.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Office personnel are rude, wait time are long. Unnecessary test done to collect from insurance companies
Have you seen Dr. William Demarchi, MD?
Are you Dr. Demarchi?

Compare Dr. Demarchi

Dr. Demarchi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Demarchi does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Demarchi and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

New York Medical College

Graduated in 1995

Jackson Health System

Dr. Demarchi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Demarchi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Demarchi does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Demarchi and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.