Dr. William J. Crooks IV, MD

Dr. William J. Crooks IV, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 63 years old

Dr. Crooks IV specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Worcester, MA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Crooks IV? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Crooks IV' Experience

See how Dr. Crooks IV' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Crooks IV

Dr. Crooks IV accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Crooks IV has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Crooks IV
Dr. Crooks IV' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (22)
Worcester, MA |
I scheduled a physical with him and due to my blood pressure being high he billed it as an office visit instead of my annual physical. I ended up with over $360 in medical bills for an appointment that should have cost me nothing out-of-pocket. When I tried discussing the issue with him his response was I'm sorry things cost money. Exact words. Aside from his shady billing practices he is condescending. He is a crook and aptly named. Do yourself a favor and find a better, more honest doctor.
in Millbury, MA |
He sent me to Franklin Pain Clinic which is a glorified pill den, saw a woman on so much pain medicine she could barely talk, ended up having another disc fusion surgery rather than getting addicted to pain meds I choose surgery which only required me to be on pain meds for a few months rather than forever, not a good physician
in West Boylston, MA |
Misdiagnosed me within five minutes of a visit. Prescribed a med that requires blood work (that I did not take) and an MRI. Walked out on my father without performing the scheduled physical (my father has a heart condition and a history of cancer) because my father did not want two procedures done (patient right to refuse). Did not answer a simple question my mother asked because her reason for the visit was for only one purpose.
in Worcester, MA |
Attentive, easy to approach, and easy going. Dr. Crooks has a great demeanor and sense of humor. Would highly recommend to friends and family.
in Worcester, MA |
I don't think he been taking my health problems seriously, I asked to have several test and blood work and he hasn't. I'm in pain 24/7 head to toe . I'm starting to think he really doesn't care or hearing me. He's in and out , I feel like I'm doing something wrong when I go see him. I don't know what to do.
in Worcester, MA |
Would not recommend. Arrogant,not listening to the patient. At my annual, i needed him to order Complete blood count, Urinalysis and cholesterol. The last one was required by my Employer as a part of my Wellness Assessment and needs to be checked every year before end of February, otherwise my insurance premium will be $500 more. The blood count and urine test was intended for my own on-going health monitoring. His respone was: you don't need any blood work. You look healthy
Have you seen Dr. William J. Crooks IV, MD?
Are you Dr. Crooks IV?

Compare Dr. Crooks IV

Dr. Crooks IV' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Crooks IV has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Why It Matters: Dr. Crooks IV' Board Certifications

Dr. Crooks IV does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Crooks IV and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Tufts University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1982

St Elizabeths Hospital

Completed in 1983

St Elizabeths Hospital

Completed in 1985

Dr. Crooks IV does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Crooks IV and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Crooks IV does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Crooks IV and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.