Dr. William Cragun, MD

Dr. William Cragun, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. William Cragun, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 12 years.

16110 Via Shavano

San Antonio, TX 78249

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Cragun

See how frequently Dr. Cragun performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Folliculitis
Skin Infections
Fungal Infections

Dr. Cragun's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acanthosis Nigricans
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Jock Itch
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Brooke Army Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Brooke Army Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Cragun has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cragun does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cragun and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cragun's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cragun to family and friends
Dr. Cragun's Performance
in Boerne, TX |
Dr. Cragun is just awesome! He is friendly, professional, personable and kind. He works with his patients to make sure that we get the best care. He recently removed lots of dark spots from my face. When he was done, he told me, "you are going to hate me for a few hours, but then you are going to love me." He could not have been more right. It has not even been a week, and I have a new face thanks to him. I am so amazed by the results! Thank you, Dr. Cragun! I do love you.
in Helotes, TX |
Very Helpful and professional. The recommended treatment was exactly what I needed.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Cragun is friendly, shows care for his patients, always knows who you are even if you haven't see him in a while (he does his homework), is efficient, knowledgeable, professional, and thorough. We hope that he remains with his clinic because we look forward to a long term relationship with him. If he changed clinics, we would try to follow him to his new office.
in San Antonio, TX |
I am an RN. Dr. Cragun has the best beside manner of any doctor I have ever gone to or worked with. He takes great care to leave minimal scars when doing procedures. He is very easy to talk to and to understand.
in San Antonio, TX |
He's a very good dr with excellent experience in his work i would recommend him to anyone who looking to do cosmetics surgery but his staff on the other hand some what rude when making an appointment I notice they don't let u speck they just want to hang asap I also asked them to email me an address & I never received it .. but I'm going in soon & I will definitely let him know that ..
in san antinio, tx |
He's an amazing dr., the only problem is that he's very busy & there's normally minimum of 2 months wait for the first time appointment
in San Antonio, TX |
Exceptionally professional, fantastic patient skills. When I told him his initial prescription for me ran $290 at CVS and, after shopping around, I got my refill from the UK via Canada for $103. Dr. Cragun immediately told me about the phone app "GoodRx" and showed me how to use it. With the app's discount code, that same prescription was $26 at my local Wal-mart pharmacy. What kind of caregiver does this for his patients? Dr. Cragun didn't hesitate to do it for me. He listens, he cares!
Great guy and very thorough. He cares about his patients. I highly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. William Cragun, MD?
Are you Dr. Cragun?

Visit Dr. Cragun

Dr. Cragun accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.