Dr. William Cooper, MD

Dr. William Cooper, MD

Family Medicine  ·

Dr. William Cooper, MD is a family medicine specialist in Lone Tree, CO and has been practicing for 28 years. He specializes in family medicine.

Lone Tree Family Practice

10103 Ridgegate Pkwy Ste G23

Lone Tree, CO 80124

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Cooper treats your condition or procedure

3.4

Dr. Cooper?
Dr. Cooper's Performance
What People Say About Dr. William Cooper, MD
My husband and i have been a patient of dr cooper for nine years. He is very concern and cares he also found my husbands postate cancer having him get psa test. I recommend him highly. He has moved and being a bigger place so not as friendly as if it was small offfice. he took jackie with him which i am glad. She is very sweeet and cares also. He is always willing to listen. I recommend him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Cooper, MD?
Not a good choice - Run as far away as you can! He has some good reviews, but they are old - check the dates. Office staff is rude and inconsiderate. Dr is distracted , forgets what you are there to see him about, forgets meds. I don't trust that he has my best interest as his primary concern. He should quit "practicing" medicine, for now anyway.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Cooper, MD?
Dr Cooper WAS my doctor for several years and I really liked him. BUT, in 2019 he closed his private practice and joined another practice. He is NO LONGER my doctor. The office staff at the practice he joined, are rude and act like I am intruding on their day. It seems the practice is all about racking up the fees. Dr Cooper has become distracted by issues in his personal life and misses things or forgets and is no longer a person I trust to put my health first.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Cooper, MD?
Dr. Cooper literally saved my life. Correct diagnosis and rapid treatment. His receptionist and nurse staff are outstanding; friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr. Cooper.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Cooper, MD?
I have had a great experience with Dr. Cooper. As someone who loathes going to the doctor for any reason, Dr. Cooper has been nothing but fantastic and spends a great deal of time with me discussing my health concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Cooper, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Cooper for three years now. He is patient, kind, and thorough. He takes the time to really listen to my issues. It is also very easy to get an app. quickly where as most offices now take a month to get an app. I give Dr. Cooper 5 stars and have recommended my friends and family as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Cooper, MD?
When i lived out in Colorado I had a bad flu and that's where i met Dr. Cooper. This guy and his Team are great! you can't find a Dr. like him here in Boston. He's got a great office environment his head nurse is awesome. I miss them terribly. I wish they would move to Boston. The health care here is terrible!!! They are really provided the best heal care I ever had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Cooper, MD?
Do not bother with this practice unless you are desperate. His nurse is the worst I have ever encountered. Never calls with test results (even when they are abnormal), never returns patient calls period. You have to be proactive and act as your own patient advocate. Dr Cooper is surprisingly unknowledgeable of symptoms, test results and action to be taken. Don't bother!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Cooper, MD?
He is ok when all you need is a physical. However, when seeing him for a health concern this year, he seemed unknowledgeable and even searched my symptoms online (like googling!). He ordered bloodwork but didn't call me back when the results came back abnormal (I looked it up online). I've had to proactively call him back time and again for help. He consistently sees me 45 mins to 1 hour after my appointment times even when I am his first patient of the day. No care or respect for his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Cooper, MD?
My doctor of 6 years was shot and killed. I went to see doctor Cooper hoping he would be a good fit for a new Doctor. FORGET THAT!!! He didn't listen to a.word I said. Spent the entire time badmouthing my previous Doc. DON'T GO THERE!!!! EVER!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Cooper, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cooper?

Insurance accepted

Whole Health Colorado Front Range
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Cooper treats patients.

Compare Providers