Dr. William Conner, MD

Dr. William Conner, MD

Family Medicine | Male

I feel that a patient's medical history is not far removed from their personal story. I seek to learn about the whole person, thus I am better able to treat the whole person. I try to spend ample time with my patients in order to better treat them.

Dr. William Conner, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Matthews, NC. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 21 years.

Dr. Conner's Experience

See how Dr. Conner's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Conner

Dr. Conner accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Conner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Conner to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Conner's Performance
in Matthews, NC |
Both office managers I interacted with were professional & caring. I came to my appt with 2 pages of notes. Dr. Conner actually referenced specific items proving he didn't just politely glance over them. He took a tremendous amount of time with me discussing how I felt, doing an examination and when I needed bloodwork (I usually faint), it was the best experience I've ever had. A doctor that listens, cares, is truly knowledgeable with an awesome team! It's rare to find someone so genuine.
Charlotte, NC |
I haven't seen "Dr. Conner" in a long time. Just recently I have been getting all of these emails from his practice for all these sites. I'll go ahead and say it, when I did go to him, his face was dug into his laptop. Not like the Doctor I left him for. My doctor actually looks at me when i'm talking to him. And thats not the worst part of all of this. Dr. Conner's diagnosis with my Mom almost killed her. He is lucky that the V.A. was able to help her and that we didn't go to court!
in Rockwell, NC |
I waited for a very long time in the office after my appointment time. He did not address the main issue that I came to his office for. But, he sent me other places as a referral and had me come back to his office that same day. NOW I still have the medical problem. He made no effort to address that problem. I have the same problem I wasted time and money.
I appreciate Joseph's comment. I was quite surprised with his comments. He shared with me that he had been to several doctors prior to seeing me. I spent at least an hour plus with him. I drove him to a specialist's office to assure that he received immediate care. I also gave him two items he had been lacking.I made it a point to give him TLC as I felt he had not previously received competent care. I also communicated with two specialists on his behalf while he was in my clinic.I wish him well.
in Jacksonville nc |
Dr.Conner went out of his way to see me during a snow storm and was professional and polite and I cannot thank him enough.
Have you seen Dr. William Conner, MD?

Compare Dr. Conner

}

Dr. Conner's Care Philosophy

Dr. Conner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Conner has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Conner's Board Certifications

• High Cholesterol
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Weight Loss

University Of North Carolina

Graduated in 1985

• French
  • Haitian Creole

Dr. Conner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Conner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage