Dr. William Clark, MD

Dr. William Clark, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  ·

Dr. William Clark, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Burien, WA and has been practicing for 30 years. He specializes in orthopedic surgery and orthopedic hand surgery.

Proliance Southwest Seattle Orthopedics

16259 Sylvester Rd SW Ste 501

Burien, WA 98166

• Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Clark

Dr. Clark's Experience

Dr. Clark's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  • Board certified in Hand Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery

This content was provided by Dr. Clark "As a physician, I try to involve patients by discussing the diagnostic and treatment options for each condition and by encouraging them to participate in making their health care decisions. As a surgeon, my mission is to provide safe, effective surgical care while staying abreast with the latest advances and techniques. My ultimate goal is patient satisfaction - for me this is what makes orthopedic surgery an enjoyable and rewarding profession."

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• Hand Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery*
    Accredited by: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Brigham and Women's Hospital
  • Exempla St Joseph Hospital
  • State University Of New York
  • Sports Medicine, Eugene Orthopedic and Fracture Clinic, Hand and Upper Extremity, Harvard Combined Program
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Clark has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Clark does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Clark and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Clark's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Clark to family and friends

Dr. Clark's Performance

Dr. Clark is an excellent Doctor to go to for me as he recently corrected my wrist problem and it is now 100% and now he is helping me to correct my right shoulder problem and it is getting better every day. I would recommend him to anyone who has orthopedic problems, he is the right person to see.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had a very productive appointment with Dr Clark.. He explained the problem I have very thoroughly. One thing I really appreciated was his optimism. He said I probably wouldn't need surgery and gave me a brace to wear. So far, so good. I really feel that he headed me in the right direction.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
A couple of years ago I injured my Thumb I didn't think it was a big deal After being rederred to Dr Clark he knew from my first visit that I would need surgery. After Months of Hand Therapy L&I finally approved my surgery (A year after the injury) Dr Clark did a wonderful job with the surgery...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This is Julia's follow up on the below after 1st visit review. From there is was a steep degradation of services and behaving in a non-professional manner by him and his conniving staff. I guess the turn off point was when we complained after waiting for 1.5 hrs to be seen. He was rushed and badly...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Clark was very informative on the problem I was having, and offered advice on what I could do about it. He showed me how to put a splint on my finger myself. I felt comfortable asking questions.
Are you Dr. Clark?

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. Clark at Proliance Southwest Seattle Orthopedics