Dr. William Clark, MD

Dr. William Clark, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |

Dr. William Clark, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Burien, WA. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 29 years.

Proliance Southwest Seattle Orthopedics

16259 Sylvester Rd SW Ste 501

Burien, WA 98166

• Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Clark

Dr. Clark's Experience

Dr. Clark's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  • Board certified in Hand Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery

This content was provided by Dr. Clark "As a physician, I try to involve patients by discussing the diagnostic and treatment options for each condition and by encouraging them to participate in making their health care decisions. As a surgeon, my mission is to provide safe, effective surgical care while staying abreast with the latest advances and techniques. My ultimate goal is patient satisfaction - for me this is what makes orthopedic surgery an enjoyable and rewarding profession."

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• Hand Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery*
    Accredited by: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Brigham and Women's Hospital
  • Exempla St Joseph Hospital
  • State University Of New York
  • Sports Medicine, Eugene Orthopedic and Fracture Clinic, Hand and Upper Extremity, Harvard Combined Program
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Clark has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Clark does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Clark and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Clark's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Clark to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Clark's Performance
in Seattle |
I took my mom for an appointment with Dr, Clark and he was extremely patient and detailed while trying to determine the best course of treatment. He built good rapport and gained our trust immediately.
Seattle, WA |
Excellent experience. I loved that he is an athlete as well, so he understood my hesitation at taking yet another month off to heal from my 2+ month old injuries. As he put it, better to give up one month now than to have to abandon my passion altogether.
in Seattle, WA |
I am a long time patient of Dr Clark, and in the 17 yrs I have been a patient I have always had exceptional care and concern from both Dr Clark and all his staff. His staff has been with him a long time too and its always nice to see a familiar face besides Dr Clark. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for an orthopedic surgeon.
in Seatac, wa |
Dr. Clark was very professional and helpful in my knee problem.
in Burien, WA |
I have been a patient as have several in my family for many years. Yes, I would recommend him to all.
in Des Moines, WA |
I have been a patient if Dr. Clark's for a number i years now., and am very happy with Dr. Clark and the entire staff. Recently had a total hip replacement with excellent results. Every medical professional who looked at the incision commented on what an excellent job he does. He truly cares about his patients.
in Seattle, WA |
I fell and broke my left hand while trying to clear the snow. Dr Clark did a wonderful job fixing my hand and now I am back to work after three and half months. Dr. Clark is one of the best professionals in his field. The service and treatment he gave me was wonderful, treatment and appointment was on time. I recommend Dr. Clark to any one who needs his service. Thank you Dr. Clark for a wonderful job.
Federal Way, WA |
Dr. Clark was caring and knowledgeable. He took care of my son and we both felt comfortable with him. He not only knows his job but cares about his patients. We appreciate all his help. He and his staff did an excellent job.
Seattle, WA |
The wait time is about 30 minutes before he sees you, and when he does,It is almost impossible to get him to listen to you. On a scale of 1 to 10 the pain i am in is 8 and so bad i can't even do the simplest of tasks. At night i can't sleep because of the pain and he has not even offered an aspirin. On a side note, everytime i have tried to schedule an appointment i have had to work around his vacations.
in Seattle, WA |
I had 3 broken metatarsals, nose and cheek after a motor cycle wreak. Said he'd send rx to pharmacy for the pain. Never did.That was a fri. 2 weeks later his office calls and said he wouldnt perscribe any thing for papain.It was excruciating to chew food and sleep for weeks. Work release pape. 8 weeks later an xray was taken in his office for follow up. He replied,"Oh i can clearly see where the breaks are." He offered pain meds 8wks later. At this point none were needed. Totally dissatisfied
in Seatac, Washington |
The Doctor is excellent the billing and L&I is not well handled. But his skill knowledge and ability has offset any down side and hassles with the billing in his staff. Tim L.
in Des Moines |
This dr was a No Show for my surgery and I got a bill? I got 5 pressure sores and a full leg cast for 6 months because he was a No Show. Now I'm getting collection letters. Why would they bill me ???
Have you seen Dr. William Clark, MD?
Are you Dr. Clark?

Hospitals where Dr. Clark has admitting privileges

Highline Medical Center
16251 Sylvester Rd SW
Burien, WA 98166

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. Clark at Proliance Southwest Seattle Orthopedics