Dr. William Clark, MD

Dr. William Clark, MD

Orthopedic Surgery ·  Male · Age 58

Dr. William Clark, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Burien, WA and has been practicing for 31 years. He specializes in orthopedic surgery and orthopedic hand surgery.

Dr. Clark accepts

Dr. Clark accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check Dr. Clark's experience treating your condition or procedure

As a physician, I try to involve patients by discussing the diagnostic and treatment options for each condition and by encouraging them to participate in making their health care decisions. As a surgeon, my mission is to provide safe, effective surgi...

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• Hand Surgery

Sports Medicine, Eugene Orthopedic and Fracture Clinic, Hand and Upper Extremity, Harvard Combined Program
Brigham and Women's Hospital

4.2

Dr. Clark?
Dr. Clark's Performance
What People Say About Dr. William Clark, MD
I cannot stress how incredible Dr. Clark has been to work with. I had an injury that was very complicated and I had loss most of the use of my hand. Dr. Clark was the surgeon who I saw for my injury. He not only was very fast with getting my surgery approved but also has worked with me to make sure I was receiving the right therapy and that I am healing well. I am beyond happy with the care I received and I would definitely refer (and have already) people to see him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Clark, MD?
Very helpful and full of good advice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Clark, MD?
Dr. Clark very knowledgeable about solutions to help with my hand pain. I highly recommend him .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Clark, MD?
Dr. Clark was methodical. He explained my diagnosis and recommended solutions. Prior to my hand surgery, he reviewed with me the process and expected outcome calmly that I felt everything would be fine in the end. During post-op meetings, he was caring and professional in performing the necessary follow-up treatments that are now successful, with my hand being pain-free for the first time in years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Clark, MD?
Im 55, I had an infection in my finger that had to be removed. I have never encountered a better doctor than him. Supper nice guy and supper smart.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Clark, MD?
Dr. Clark removed a tumor from my 3rd digit (finger) over a year ago. I wanted to give an accurate and thorough review, so I waited for all therapy to be finished and all healing fully completed. I am very happy to announce that my finger is doing very well, near 100%. Dr. Clark was very professional through the entire process. I loved his confidence, it was very reassuring to me. I will definitely recommend him, and use him again if ever necessary.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Clark, MD?
Dr Clark was friendly, direct, and helpful with his comments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Clark, MD?
I have been to see Dr. Clark on two occasions for a shoulder related injury. I think he listened to my concerns and collaborated with me on a treatment based on MRI results. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Clark, MD?
Dr. Clark is very professional, friendly, and answered all my questions. He didn't seem to be in a hurry and made sure I was aware of all my options. The surgical staff was very good also. All the follow up appointments were also informative and again Dr. Clark took the time to answer any and all questions I had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Clark, MD?
Dr. Clark impressed me with his knowledge and capabilities. He was very people-friendly, using real English instead of doctor-speak. I had all the confidence in the world that he was competent to address my shoulder problems. Bernard, Roy, Washington
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Clark, MD?
Dr. Clark is an excellent Doctor to go to for me as he recently corrected my wrist problem and it is now 100% and now he is helping me to correct my right shoulder problem and it is getting better every day. I would recommend him to anyone who has orthopedic problems, he is the right person to see.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Clark, MD?
I had a very productive appointment with Dr Clark.. He explained the problem I have very thoroughly. One thing I really appreciated was his optimism. He said I probably wouldn't need surgery and gave me a brace to wear. So far, so good. I really feel that he headed me in the right direction.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Clark, MD?
A couple of years ago I injured my Thumb I didn't think it was a big deal After being rederred to Dr Clark he knew from my first visit that I would need surgery. After Months of Hand Therapy L&I finally approved my surgery (A year after the injury) Dr Clark did a wonderful job with the surgery everything he said before and after it was true and on point. He's a great surgeon and definately is an Expert when it comes to orthopedics. We're good friends now.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Clark, MD?
This is Julia's follow up on the below after 1st visit review. From there is was a steep degradation of services and behaving in a non-professional manner by him and his conniving staff. I guess the turn off point was when we complained after waiting for 1.5 hrs to be seen. He was rushed and badly administered a steroid shot. The next visit we were told they no longer accept our insurance. Two months later I am still waiting for them to release her records and x-rays of knees and arms. Shameful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Clark, MD?
Dr. Clark was very informative on the problem I was having, and offered advice on what I could do about it. He showed me how to put a splint on my finger myself. I felt comfortable asking questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Clark, MD?
Dr. Clark did my Rotator Cuff Surgery in 2002. The surgery was very well done such that a Rehabilitation time, which could take up to six months, was completed in three. I have had no problem with the shoulder since that time. He gives great explanations of the problem and the options for solving the problem. I definitely would recommend Dr. Clark for any Orthopedic surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Clark, MD?
Excellent experience. I loved that he is an athlete as well, so he understood my hesitation at taking yet another month off to heal from my 2+ month old injuries. As he put it, better to give up one month now than to have to abandon my passion altogether.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Clark, MD?
I am a long time patient of Dr Clark, and in the 17 yrs I have been a patient I have always had exceptional care and concern from both Dr Clark and all his staff. His staff has been with him a long time too and its always nice to see a familiar face besides Dr Clark. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for an orthopedic surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Clark, MD?
Dr. Clark was very professional and helpful in my knee problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Clark, MD?
I have been a patient as have several in my family for many years. Yes, I would recommend him to all.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Clark?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Clark treats patients.

Compare Providers