Dr. William Cheshire Jr, MD

Dr. William Cheshire Jr, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. William Cheshire Jr, MD is a neurology specialist in Jacksonville, FL and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from West Virginia University in 1987 and specializes in neurology.

4205 Belfort Rd

Jacksonville, FL 32216

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Cheshire Jr

See how frequently Dr. Cheshire Jr performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Autonomic Disorders
Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
Brain Disorders

Dr. Cheshire Jr's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• University Nc
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991
  • University Nc
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Cheshire Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cheshire Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cheshire Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cheshire Jr's Reviews

2.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cheshire Jr to family and friends

Dr. Cheshire Jr's Performance

FAIR

FAIR

My daughter saw Dr. Cheshire and we were very pleased with the experience. He listened attentively and asked many probing questions to identify the causes behind her diagnosis. He also ran additional tests and gave her a referral to a cardiologist to rule out other possibilities. My daughter has...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I saw Dr Cheshire for dysautonomia (POTS) diagnosed by 3 other doctors. Dr Cheshire said nothing to my face other than how my clothes matched, and asked many questions related to my psyche (ex What do you talk about, did you have goals before you got sick, how do your dogs feel about you not...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He spent an hour with me, going over my symptoms, listening, evaluating me, and taking notes. He was reassuring. He made a recommendation for surgery. He made me feel hopeful for improvement in my condition.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was referred to Dr Cheshire specifically for autonomic testing due to long term symptoms and their onset. The Dr's not only misquoted me several times in his report, but instead of actively listening to my issues, he literally counted how many rings were on my fingers and the fact that I have a...more
Are you Dr. Cheshire Jr?