Dr. William P. Chen, MD

Dr. William P. Chen, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male | 55 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Do good work, lead, and teach. As an eye plastic surgeon, the safety and care of your eyes are my utmost concern. I aim for a pleasant experience and a natural result for all my patients.Read more

Dr. Chen's Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Chen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chen

Dr. Chen accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Chen has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Chen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chen to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Chen
Dr. Chen's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (26)
Los Angeles |
Dr. Chen is the best of the best. Surgery around the eye is measured in millimeters. He is a true master!
in DALLAS, TX |
Dr. Chen is a truly AMAZING doctor. He is genuine, caring, confident, assertive and precise. Through the whole process, from the consultation to the operation and the post op followup, I was never afraid. I had total confidence in Dr. Chen as he did himself. I am more than happy with the results. I admire Dr. Chen his commitment to himself , his patients make him the best at what he does. I absolutely and enthusiastically recommend him. He "CARES"!
in Miami, FL |
Dr Cben is worth flying across the the US for. He did my surgery 22 years ago and again this year. I wouldn't go anywhere else. He will guarantee you a very natural look. If your afraid to look contrived and artificial than he is the person to see. He listens and has the best bed side manner. The surgery was painless and done under local. I didn't even need Tylenol after surgery. I'm in plastic surgery and flew to Dr Chen because I wanted the best and would never compromise on my face. He is #1
Dr. Chen is a wonderful doctor who is not only a specialist in performing eyelid surgeries, but also a caring doctor. I had two previous eyelid surgeries that failed and Dr. Chen were able to fix my problem. He also checked up frequently after the surgery.
Hackensack, NJ |
Dr. Chen is an extremely talented surgeon. His surgical skills is precise and amazing. Not only that, Dr. Chen is patient and attentive to all your concerns and questions. I have consulted various doctors for the blepharoplasty. Dr. Chen made me feel very comfortable with going forth with this procedure I have been wanting for years. I also flew from the East coast to have this procedure done by Dr. Chen. Dr C and his staff made this whole experience a very smooth one. Definitely worth the trip!
Dr. Chen is amazing! He is the most knowledgeable doc in his field, which is why people from all over the world come to see him. I recently visited his office because another surgeon messed up my eyes. I was so touched by his thoughtfulness, communication skills, and level of knowledge. I regret not coming to him from the beginning. This man is the real deal. He knows his stuff (he writes the textbooks that medical students use) yet he's humble and down to earth. Even his staff are wonderful.
in San Diego, CA |
Before coming to Dr. Chen, I researched doctors throughout California who could perform the eyelid surgery I needed. I had never had surgery before, so I was very nervous about finding the right doctor. All of those concerns floated away once I consulted Dr. Chen. Dr. Chen has a warm bedside manner, listens attentively to patient concerns, and is incredibly knowledgeable - he truly is the leading expert in his field. Four months post-surgery, I am beyond happy with the results! Thank you!!!
Have you seen Dr. William P. Chen, MD?
Are you Dr. Chen?

Compare Dr. Chen

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.