Family Medicine  |
Dr. William Cheatham Jr, DO
Dr. William Cheatham Jr, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Pompano Beach, FL. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Cheatham Jr is affiliated with Broward Health Imperial Point and Boca Raton Regional Hospital.

VIP Family Medicine

1990 N Federal Hwy Ste C

Pompano Beach, FL 33062

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Golden Rule
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Cheatham Jr

VIP Family Medicine is a full-service primary care practice and an immediate medical care center conveniently located in the heart of Pompano Beach, Florida. Our practice serves the medical and psychological needs of seniors, adults and children, and provides a full-service family practice, from pregnancy through childhood and adulthood to maturity. We strive to provide you the highest quality care that promotes your individual, physical, mental, and emotional health.

Dr. Cheatham Jr's Experience

Dr. Cheatham Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Wellington Regional Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Wellington Regional Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Cheatham Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cheatham Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cheatham Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cheatham Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cheatham Jr to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Cheatham Jr's Performance
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr Cheatham is one of a kind! He is a very professional and knowledgeable physician that only wants the best for his patient. As a medical professional myself I can sincerely say that I wish MORE physicians would be MORE Straightforward and Honest! If you have questions he will try his best to answer them. A physician that will guide you the correct way the first time!!! Dr Cheatham reviews ALL LABS with his patients, explaining in detail which was GREAT!! Knowing your health status is the BEST
Pompano Beach |
READ THIS! Been going to Dr. Cheatham for years, until the practice went downhill in a major way. Dr. Cheatam is getting ready to move to N. Carolina and is squeezing every last dollar out of this office. Soon it will be a new Dr., hopefully with a more patient friendly attitude. For example want a prescription refill, expect to go in every 30-60 days. They will not even refill basics meds for six months like every other Dr.. Told me the law changed, but when I spoke to other Dr's, they said tha
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Never have I encountered such a Doctor who was so unprofessional. Here's my experience: A Doctor who doesn't introduces himself to a new patient. Yells at his staff from accross the room for things he needs. Was told to do bloodwork for one price but was charged another. A Doctor who calls his patient Odd cause I was upset not angry at his actions on giving me a hard time. Told me I irritated him because I questioned his actions. he told me to find another Dr who is more empathetic to my needs.
in Delray Beach, FL |
A++ in every respect. From office staff and nurses to Dr. Cheatham. I can definitely recommend Dr. Cheatham. Very knowledgeable, kind, compassionate and a great listener. Spends time with you and does not rush you out the door. Great experience!
in Boca Raton |
I have been a patient of Dr. Cheatham for over 4 years and my primary care for 3 of those. He takes his time when he sees me, listens and genuinely cares about my health. I have not had any problems making appointments, with usually only a short wait. He has seen me on short notice when I had the flu also. Staff are also excellent: Michael, Ruby and Holly.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
My family and friends have been patients of Dr Cheathams for over 10 years. And for the last 2 years he has never seen any of us. Between his PA's and Nurse Practiinioners his practice has shamefully gone to the gutter. We will never make another appointment there. And his right hand nurse Holly is even worse. Never returns phone calls and the whole practice is a bunch of lazy people. Do not ever make an appointment here unless you like to be ignored and not treated like a patient. Sickening.
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
Dr.Cheatham is a very likable doctor who takes his time to listen,very easy to talk to and explains his treatment well! Since I was new to the country,had concerns about the healthcare system.A big problem occurred with one staff member by phone,as I didn't understand what she was talking about.When I met her in person,reminding her on the misunderstanding,she reacted in a way I didn't get.2days later I was asked to not come back,blamed to be a racist.I was so shocked!!Don't get it up today!!!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Worst experience I’ve ever had with a doctor and front of house staff. I asked to speak with the doctor three times and he keeps having someone else call. Seems all about getting his copay and really nothing else. All he does is refer you out to other doctors, not sure what I was paying for. Avoid this “doctor”!
Dr. Cheatham's primary concern is his patients health. It's important that his patients follow certain guidelines and requirements and be compliant in their own healthcare as well. When certain patients choose not to be, and present themselves in a rude, disrespectful manner, they often blame others and not themselves.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr Cheatham has amazing bedside manners, he truly spends time listening to your concern or questions. He cares about his patients and wants what is best for them.
in Lauderhill, FL |
Dr. Cheatham has excellent bed side manner. He treats me as though I am his only patient and there is this level of confidence that puts you at ease.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
I have never felt so rushed with a physician. Went to establish care and spent a total of two minutes with Dr. Cheatham. All he did was run labs and never discussed anything further. He seemed like he just wanted a lightning fast visit so he could bill my insurance company. Also, the customer service you will receive from his office is despicable. I have been trying to get a copy of my small chart for months and was told they will only release in person although i have moved. Horrible.
Have you seen Dr. William Cheatham Jr, DO?

Visit Dr. Cheatham Jr