Dr. William G. Cano, MD

Dr. William G. Cano, MD

Interventional Pain Medicine | Male | 51 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Cano and his staff provide professional, compassionate, state-of-the-art care to patients with disabling, painful conditions of the spineRead more

Dr. Cano's Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Cano's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cano

Dr. Cano accepts 27 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Cano has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Cano
Dr. Cano's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (81)
Dr. Cano Says:

Thank you for your feedback, I really appreciate your comments.  I use your observations to improve the care I provide to my patients.  If you have any questions or concerns, please call me at (484) 945-0405.

Dr. Cano

in Bechtelsville pa |
Very caring and truly wants to help
in Pottstown, PA |
Dr. Cano was very clear in explaining what procedures that has to be done and very interesting to talk to. Wished I have known him earlier as he's an awesome fellow. Keep up the good work and see you on my next appt. Take care.
Stroudsburg, PA |
Very nice and professional. Took the time to explain procedure thoroughly.
in Pottstown, PA |
Has made me a functioning person! Love the staff and Dr Cano. They answer questions and pay attention to me.
in Douglassville, PA |
I went to Dr. Cano years ago. He was so nice and a very good doctor. I've just made an appointment to see him again.
in gilbertsville pa |
He is very knowledgeable and explains things very well. I was very comfortable talking to him and his staff.
in Reading, PA |
I was blown away by a recent visit. This man was what I considered one of the best doctors I have come across. I have seen him a few times dating back about 5 years. Then comes my last visit, I was concerned about some pain I was having. I thought it was more than a reasonable about of pain and it really worried me. He continued to trivialize everything I said and was very condescending about the whole thing. I was so thrown I could not continue to articulate myself and left to regain myself.
in Pottstown, PA |
I felt Dr. Cano was very easy to talk with and was genuinely concerned with my pain issue. We are working on a plan together so I can get to a pain free condition.
in Pottstown,PA |
Dr.Cano is very good patience with me and he is approved to hired an interpreter for us to can able to communication . Glad that my daughter Jennifer Boice-Buie suggestion me to see Dr . Cano , she had met him serval times at Pottstown hospital where she was worked for out of patients , now she got new job for cancer center ,second floor at Pottstown hospital. Also thanks to Dr. Paul Dogamaji suggestion me to see Dr. Cano I want to get healing my back problem. Thank you Jeanette boice
in Pottstown, PA |
Dr. Cano was very good at explaining my problems and my prognosis. During the injection procedure, he explained every step and exhibited a very caring manner. Plus, he has a sense of humor, which I enjoyed!
Pottstown, PA |
I have been seeing Dr. Cano for over ten years for back and neck pain management. He is a wonderful, talented doctor who listens and provides sound advice and treattment planning.
in Limerick, PA |
Caring, compassionate, took care of my pain quickly with injections
in Pottstown, PA |
over all great experience. took the time to explain each procedure and what was going to happen. reassuring, asking if I had any questions.
in Wilmington, DE |
Extremely friendly, knowledgeable and professional. He has done wonders for me. I would recommend him highly to anyone suffering with pain management issues.
Have you seen Dr. William G. Cano, MD?
Are you Dr. Cano?

Compare Dr. Cano

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.