Dr. William Brooke, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. William Brooke, MD
Dr. William Brooke, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Austin, TX. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Brooke is affiliated with Seton Northwest Hospital.

Dr. Brooke's Experience

See how Dr. Brooke's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Brooke

Dr. Brooke accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Brooke is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Brooke has admitting privileges.

Dr. Brooke's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brooke to family and friends
    3.3
    Dr. Brooke's Performance
    in Austin, TX |
    I recently went to see Dr Brooke. I had to wait a bit, but it was worth it. I've seen many doctors this year with my condition, and Dr Brooke is top notch. He was knowledgeable and genuinely cared about me and my getting well. He helped me get into a good GI doctor within a week (who normally has a month long wait). Dr Brooke even called me a few days after our appt to see how I was doing and give me some additional advice and another referral to a hematologist. How awesome is THAT?
    Hello Kim, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your satisfaction with ARC and Dr. Brooke! Our objective is to provide the best care, access, and service to all of our patients. We're glad that you are pleased with your experiences. Thank you, ARC Customer Service
    in Austin, TX |
    Very impatient. Did not even want to look at me during the whole visit. Whenever I tried to say anything, he interrupt me and telling me to stop as if I didn't pay him or something. I have never felt so degraded by a doctor like this in my life. I would never recommend him to anyone. Horrible experience.
    in Pflugerville, TX |
    Dr Brooke is an understanding doctor who listens and cares about his patients. He will take his time with you and is a good diagnostician as well. We are returning to Dr. Brooke after a bad experience elsewhere.
    in Austin Texas |
    He is honest, asks questions about my life and remembers facts that are important to me. Never makes Me feel rushed.
    Have you seen Dr. William Brooke, MD?

Dr. Brooke's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Brooke has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Brooke's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Brooke does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Brooke and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Baylor University

Graduated in 1986

University Tex Health Science Center

Completed in 1989

Dr. Brooke does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brooke and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Brooke does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Brooke and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.