Dr. William P. Bosworth, DO

Dr. William P. Bosworth, DO

19 reviews

Family Medicine | Male | 81 years old

Jacksonville area families have relied on Family Medical Centers for their healthcare needs for over 20 years. As trusted leaders in the field of primary care medicine, we're committed to providing top quality care for men, women, and children of all ages. From pediatrics to geriatrics, our skilled health providers are there for you through each stage of life.Read more

Family Medical Centers

Dr. Bosworth's Experience

See how Dr. Bosworth's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bosworth

Dr. Bosworth accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Bosworth has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bosworth's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bosworth to family and friends
2.6
Experience with Dr. Bosworth
Dr. Bosworth's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (16)
in Jacksonville |
Been going to him for years, he used to be an amazing Dr... Now, he treats me like I'm not even a human being! He started me on amitriptyline over a year ago, now the last 5 mths I've had to fight to get it filled, he knows this is a very dangerous drug and could stop my heart! I'm now in almost 3 wks of withdrawals and today he has refused to fill my blood pressure meds... I don't know what happened to him, but I definitely do NOT recommend him any longer!!
Jacksonville, FL |
I really enjoyed Dr. Bosworth when I was seeing him. When I was sick, he knew what I had before I walked in the room. A few times he told me I had an infection before it really hit me. I am not a huge fan of his staff though. Those were the only issues I had when I saw him. Every time I called about my referral, they said they would call be back. When I'd come in to talk to someone, they said they never had messages left from me. But other than that, he really has helped me out.
in Green Cove Springs, FL |
Dr. Bosworth is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. His staff is always friendly. They take time to explain procedures to you. Dr. Bosworth is very knowledgeable and passionate about practicing medicine.
in Jacksonville fl |
He is a friend and great doctor.Bruce. Horne
in Jacksonville, FL |
If you could leave a negative star I would. Horrible. Wouldn't refil meds, wouldn't diagnose or treat a condition. Filled out a referral. Why be a DO if you're physically incapable of treating a patient?! He needs to retire!!!!
Have you seen Dr. William P. Bosworth, DO?
Are you Dr. Bosworth?

Compare Dr. Bosworth

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Bosworth at Family Medical Centers

Dr. Bosworth's Care Philosophy

Dr. Bosworth's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• Common Cold
  • Influenza (Flu)

University of Health Sciences

Graduated in 1972

Naval Hospital-Philadelphia Pa
    Naval Reg Med Center

Dr. Bosworth does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bosworth and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Medical Practice