Dr. William R. Boone Jr., DO

Dr. William R. Boone Jr., DO

Family Medicine | Male | 66 years old

28 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

As a family physician my goal is to partner with my patient and directing them toward good health and fitness. Three necessary components for good health is to recognize body, mind, and soul and it intrrdendancy. I feel the body has its own inate ability to correct itself when these three are in harmonious balance. Our natural state is "Ease", it's just then when we lose that balance we experience "Dis-Ease". Though most of what I do is aimed at acute and chronic care, prevention is paramount.Read more

Dr. Boone Jr.'s Experience

See how Dr. Boone Jr.'s experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Boone Jr.

Dr. Boone Jr. accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Boone Jr. has admitting privileges.

Dr. Boone Jr.'s Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boone Jr. to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Boone Jr.'s Performance
in Kaufman |
Dr.William Boone, Thank you for saving my life once again. This time critical Dr.Boone called me from his personal cell to give me instructions to go straight to Texas Health Kaufman ER. .There they took EXCELLENT care of me.I have Unknown Anemia...Here at TX HEALTh All the Nurses,Melody,Mary,Staff Dr.McMaho, Lesley fixed me!!! Much Love........Terri Hall
in Forney, TX |
They are friendly but don't seem to care about patients. I my hubby went on Thursday and I went on Friday for physical and they told both of us they would call on Monday to let us know about our bloodwork. My husband has high cholesterol and my blood pressure was up. The nurse told me to buy a blood pressure device and take my readings every day to tell her on Monday. No call monday, no call on Tuesday and my husband had left message that day to call us. On Wednesday my husband called up there.
in Texas |
Initial consult. New to the area, needed a doc closer to home. Gave Boone my list of health concerns. Sure he's friendly but he talks over you and several times he asked me to repeat myself. I speak very clearly. Being a cancer survivor I know how to talk to doctors. I did not feel listened to. He gave me this awful Trazodone to sleep. It was awful. Next day called and asked for an appt for Xanax. Oh he doesn't prescribe it? Today a cert letter came terminating me as a patient. Seriously? Wow!
in Dallas, TX |
My willingness to see Dr. Boone was cut short, and dead on arrival from jump street! The whole thing was a hoax, waste of time, interest, and countless efforts to wanting to: become one of his patients! Dr. Boone, and his staff didn't have to cause; any unnecessary, and intentional harm, injuries, and emotional trauma to my health! Which is in a hot, stinky, low down, and dirty mess!
in Dallas, TX |
The only Doctor I have ever actually enjoyed going to see. I feel like I am in good hands and that all my needs and concerns will be addressed. Anytime I need to call to discuss my melds or what may be going on with me, my calls are always returned in a timely manner.
Have you seen Dr. William R. Boone Jr., DO?
Are you Dr. Boone Jr.?

Compare Dr. Boone Jr.

Dr. Boone Jr.'s Care Philosophy

Dr. Boone Jr.'s experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine

Dr. Boone Jr. has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Boone Jr.'s Board Certifications

• Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine

• Anemia
  • Atrial Fibrillation
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Blood Disorders

Bay Area Medical Center

Completed in 1986

University Of Texas

Graduated in 1978

Dr. Boone Jr. does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boone Jr. and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Geriatric Medicine

• Gynecological Examination
  • Immunization
  • Joint Injection
  • Mole Removal
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
  • Pap Smear