Dr. William R. Boone Jr., DO

Dr. William R. Boone Jr., DO

Family Medicine | Male | 65 years old

Learn about this Doctor

As a family physician my goal is to partner with my patient and directing them toward good health and fitness. Three necessary components for good health is to recognize body, mind, and soul and it intrrdendancy. I feel the body has its own inate ability to correct itself when these three are in harmonious balance. Our natural state is "Ease", it's just then when we lose that balance we experience "Dis-Ease". Though most of what I do is aimed at acute and chronic care, prevention is paramount.Read more

Dr. Boone Jr.'s Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Boone Jr.'s experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Boone Jr.

Dr. Boone Jr. accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Boone Jr. has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Boone Jr.'s Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boone Jr. to family and friends
3.9
Experience with Dr. Boone Jr.
Dr. Boone Jr.'s Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (25)
in Forney, TX |
They are friendly but don't seem to care about patients. I my hubby went on Thursday and I went on Friday for physical and they told both of us they would call on Monday to let us know about our bloodwork. My husband has high cholesterol and my blood pressure was up. The nurse told me to buy a blood pressure device and take my readings every day to tell her on Monday. No call monday, no call on Tuesday and my husband had left message that day to call us. On Wednesday my husband called up there.
in Texas |
Initial consult. New to the area, needed a doc closer to home. Gave Boone my list of health concerns. Sure he's friendly but he talks over you and several times he asked me to repeat myself. I speak very clearly. Being a cancer survivor I know how to talk to doctors. I did not feel listened to. He gave me this awful Trazodone to sleep. It was awful. Next day called and asked for an appt for Xanax. Oh he doesn't prescribe it? Today a cert letter came terminating me as a patient. Seriously? Wow!
in Dallas, TX |
My willingness to see Dr. Boone was cut short, and dead on arrival from jump street! The whole thing was a hoax, waste of time, interest, and countless efforts to wanting to: become one of his patients! Dr. Boone, and his staff didn't have to cause; any unnecessary, and intentional harm, injuries, and emotional trauma to my health! Which is in a hot, stinky, low down, and dirty mess!
in Dallas, TX |
The only Doctor I have ever actually enjoyed going to see. I feel like I am in good hands and that all my needs and concerns will be addressed. Anytime I need to call to discuss my melds or what may be going on with me, my calls are always returned in a timely manner.
Have you seen Dr. William R. Boone Jr., DO?
Are you Dr. Boone Jr.?

Compare Dr. Boone Jr.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.