Dr. William Berkley, MD

Dr. William Berkley, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 55 years old

2 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

I am committed to "you", constantly in pursuit of enhancing your total well-being both mentally and physically. Since 7th grade, I have always wanted to be a physician. I feel it is my calling in life. I take all patient complaints and health issues seriously. I believe in building a patient–physician relationship on respect, trust, and honesty. I embrace the challenges of each individual to not just identify a problem but to figure out why it is there and treat it appropriately. Compassion is what drives me. It's my philosophy that in order to achieve excellent patient care, teamwork is required. In my mind there is no hierarchy; everyone is an integral part of a successful team, and a successful team creates an environment that will positively impact patient care. Healthcare today is extremely complex and without good team relations the patient loses out. It is an honor and a privilege to practice medicine and I embrace it every day!Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Berkley's Experience

See how Dr. Berkley's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Berkley

Dr. Berkley accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Berkley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Berkley to family and friends
based on 2 total surveys (1 with a review)
Dr. Berkley's Performance
    Over 45 minutes
in Japser, GA |
Dr. Berkley is the most unprofessional doctor I have ever visited. After waiting for an hour and 10 minutes after my appointment time. He entered the room flopped into the chair. I explained my dismay at the appointment taking so long and told him that I had to make it to my daughter's end of the year awards ceremony. His response was Well, I guess you better leave then. Really???????????? I will NEVER enter this office again!
Have you seen Dr. William Berkley, MD?
Are you Dr. Berkley?

Dr. Berkley says...

Dr. Berkley is a native Texan finally returning "Home" after practicing in Georgia for over 25 years. As a double Board Certified Physician in both Internal Medicine and Nuclear Cardiology, he utilizes his extensively thorough training to provide the most comprehensive patient care. Dr. Berkley's rare combination of board certifications allows him not only to be a highly qualified primary care physician to patients 14 years and older, but also utilize his expertise in finding, treating, and preventing cardiovascular disease. As a local resident, Dr. Berkley brings experience, compassion, dedication, and commitment to Lakeway and surrounding communities. In his leisure time he enjoys being a family man, deep sea fishing, boating and golf. Dr. Berkley lives by the motto "Dedicated to Caring".

Dr. Berkley's Care Philosophy

I am committed to "you", constantly in pursuit of enhancing your total well-being both mentally and physically. Since 7th grade, I have always wanted to be a physician. I feel it is my calling in life. I take all patient complaints and health issues seriously. I believe in building a patient–physician relationship on respect, trust, and honesty. I embrace the challenges of each individual to not just identify a problem but to figure out why it is there and treat it appropriately. Compassion is what drives me. It's my philosophy that in order to achieve excellent patient care, teamwork is required. In my mind there is no hierarchy; everyone is an integral part of a successful team, and a successful team creates an environment that will positively impact patient care. Healthcare today is extremely complex and without good team relations the patient loses out. It is an honor and a privilege to practice medicine and I embrace it every day!

Dr. Berkley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Berkley has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Berkley's Board Certifications

Dr. Berkley does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Berkley and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Presbyterian-University of Pennsylvania Med Ctr

Completed in 1991

University of Texas / Austin Campus

Graduated in 1983

Dr. Berkley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Berkley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Berkley does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Berkley and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.