Dr. William Bennett, MD

Practices Cardiology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 26 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Bennett is very thorough in getting to the cause of your medical problem. Very professional!
Author:
Unfortunately my primary dr recommended this guy.... Glad nothing came out of my heart issues so I don't have to visit this Dr again. Would never recommend!
Author:
Dr Bennett is excellent and also friendly. Great office staff too!
Author:
Dr. Bennett is a awesome doctor. He cares about his patients! He is a no nonsense doctor straight and to the point!
Author:
Dr. Bennett is very professional and shows real interest in a person.This picture doesn't look like Dr. Bennett.Very happy with Dr. Bennett. ? ?? ?? ?? ?? THANK YOU.
Author:
Excellent Dr., I highly recommend him for all your cardiac needs.
Author:
I have been a patient with Dr Bennett for 19 years and in all the years I have gotten excellent care. I would recommend him to anyone needing a cardiologist. Larry Johnson
Author:
I enjoy my yearly appointments with Dr. Bennett. No problems ever! Good staff.
Author:
My visit with Dr. Bennett went very well . He answered all of my questions in a way that I could understand. He didn't rush through the exam and told me that I could call him anytime if I had any questions or if my symptoms worsened.
Author:
Dr. Bennett is a very professional and thorough . He is also the only doctor that has made my life better.
Author:
Excellent Doctor. Very informative, caring and professional.
Very caring and dedicated. Would recommend him 110%
Author:
Answers all questions directly. Good communication skills.
Author:
Dr. Bennett is direct and to the point...no beating around the bush. He tells it like it is...I like that. I trust him with my life...
Author:
Dr. Bennett goes the extra mile for his patients. He takes the time to fully explain everything he is going to do and the rationale behind his decisions. His staff members go to bat for the patients with their insurance companies and make sure that the patient's needs are met.