Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. William Belles, MD
Dr. William Belles, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Tonawanda, NY. He is 57 years old. Dr. Belles is affiliated with Erie County Medical Center.

Sinus Center of WNY

2545 Sheridan Dr Ste 1

Tonawanda, NY 14150

Dr. William Belles, MD

• Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Independent Health
  • MVP Health Care

Learn about Dr. Belles

Dr. Belles' Experience

Dr. Belles' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
  • Deviated Septum
  • Dizziness
  • Down Syndrome
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dysphagia
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Jaw Fracture
  • Sinusitis
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma of Head, Face, and Neck
  • Throat Cancer (Hypopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Throat Pain
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Caldwell-Luc Procedure
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Dacryocystorhinostomy
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Facial Bone
  • Laryngectomy and Pharyngectomy
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tear Duct Surgery
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Thyroidectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Jefferson Med College
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Allentown Aff Hospts
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Allentown Hospital Lehigh Center

Dr. Belles has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Belles does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Belles and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Belles' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Belles to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Belles' Performance
    Over 45 minutes
Niagara Falls, NY |
This office is a joke and here is why. When a doctors assistant laughs in your face. When u tell him symptoms. And then the real doctor comes in to sees u for only five minutes. Then constantly gives u the run around with everything.
Buffalo, NY |
The wait to see this Dr. is ridiculous. After waiting 1 hour, I was told I would have to wait another hour to be seen. I re-scheduled and took off work. I was told I would be his 1st appointment with no wait. Another patient there told me that her appt time was the same as mine. Apparently the Dr. was still at the hospital when I asked how much longer I would be waiting after 1/2 an hour. They couldn't say when he would arrive. The other patient & I both left w/out seeing the Dr.
in Buffalo, NY |
At 71 yrs old, I have been to many physians. He treated me late in the evening with no prior appointment for a deadly throat absses. He was very experienced and compassionate. One of the best!
in Hamburg, NY |
Dr Belles is wonderful and it is hard to find other Drs as caring as him--he answers every question and spend a lot of time with each patient..highly recommend him but just be prepared for the wait time--everyone wants him!
in Buffalo, NY |
I promise you that you will find another doctor like him. He cares about you and he stays by your side taking no steps without you fully understanding. Old school medicine. You are a person not a number. I'm a nurse and this is rare. I will never be able to thank him and his staff enough. A by your side
Buffalo, NY |
Had neck surgery procedure. Excellent. After surgery procedures, i had medical questions,and he called me back every time something came up. During the day, middle of the night. He is very nice and knowledgeable. The wait time is long. The receptionist can sound snotty, but the doctor is great. I recommend him to everyone.
in Buffalo, NY |
I came to Dr Belles as a referral from my GP. She warned me from the start I would be waiting long to see him but "he is worth it". Somehow the stars must have aligned in my favor because I was waiting less than 30 minutes! Dr Belles is thorough and follows up on every test he sends you on personally. I have nothing but good things to say about an MD who takes his time and cares. For that, I would gladly wait!!!!
in Olean, NY |
Dr. Belles is really great. His assistants are nice and engaging too. He does need to hire kinder people to answer the phone and greet people. It is standard procedure to call before you go-a wait time of 2-3 hours is NORMAL! What do you expect for excellent care? He is highly sought after and I'm glad I get an appointment and not turned to another doctor. Always plan to check in (phone or in person) and come back or read a book. I travel 1.5 hours to see him, wait 2-3 hours and do it happily!
Kenmore, NY |
Waited an hour to find out the doctor was at hospital not in office for scheduled appointments. This was okay. I understand doctors have emergencies. I wanted to leave and return, wanted to run a few errands. When I asked reception about how long they expected. They said nastily do I look like I have a crystal ball? No but you have a brain and experience so I would expect you to have an idea. She was nasty and I left office. Called my insurance company to block any charges. Poorly run office
Buffalo, NY |
The medical treatment I received was good, and I have no problem with Dr. Belles as an ENT. The reason I would not recommend Dr. Belles is due to his office lack of ability with time management and courteousness. I had a 3 hour wait before being seen by the doctor, for what was a 5 minute follow up appointment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At 2 hours I asked if they knew I was waiting and that I noticed other were being called that came in after me, and I was told it was because they called in!!!
Denver, CO |
I work in a group home & have 2 guys that see Dr. Belles annually. They like him & he is very thorough. However, we always receive a phone call a couple days before the appointments indicating that Dr. Belles is unable to see them and they reschedule for 2 months out. They usually call again and re-reschedule it. We can't ever get ahold of them, phone rings continuously so you can't even leave a message. And like everyone else says, the wait time can be up to 3 hours. We are changing ENTs.
Buffalo, NY |
If I could give this office 0 stars I would. Avoid at all costs. Staff is horrendous. Unprofessional. Wait times are EXTREMELY unreasonable. Shame on the Doctor for running his practice in such a manner. Receptionists are rude, condescending, and only care about getting your money. Being in the same line of work I am appalled at how these people take care of patients. It is truly sickening at the level of unprofessionalism and ineptitude this staff gets away with.
in Buffalo NY |
Dr belles did my second deviated septum also rhinoplasty he has a long wait for appointments I live 5 minutes away from the office so I just call ahead and they tell me how much time to wait and I go in he really helped me and he is on the top 50 Drs in the United States he saved my nose
in Buffalo, NY |
I don;t care how long I have to wait, he's worth it. I have been seeing him for years, he has helped me and my family.
Amherst, NY |
Have been a patient for years. I can count on accurate diagnosis, appropriate treatment, and least invasive procedure for what he is treating. It's worth the wait knowing that I will receive the best decisions and care for my condition.
in Buffalo, NY |
Do not go there unless you want to waist 5 hours in the waiting room even with an appointment.
in Grand Island, NY |
We sat in the waiting room for 4 hours before leaving without seeing the Dr.. We had a 7 pm appointment we sat there until 8 asked how much longer they said around another hour. So we went and got everyone there pizza because everyone else was waiting very long. Waited until 11 PM and asked again and there was still 6 patents in head of us! This is unacceptable and we will never go back and want to stop others from making the poor choice of wasting their time.
Have you seen Dr. William Belles, MD?
Are you Dr. Belles?

Visit Dr. Belles

Dr. Belles accepts 8 insurance carriers
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO

Erie County Medical Center
462 Grider St
Buffalo, NY 14215

Ear, Nose, and Throat
Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)