Dr. William Becker, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

South County Eye Care 13131 Tesson Ferry Rd Ste 108 Saint Louis, MO 63128 Get Directions
Dr. William Becker, MD
Dr. William L. Becker is a Ophthalmologist (Eye Doctor) - General practicing in Saint Louis, MO .Started practicing 1987. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Academy of Ophthalmology (Since 1988) American Medical Association (Since 1988) Missouri Ophth. Society of Eye Physicians (Since 1991) Missouri State Medical Society (Since 1991) St. Louis Ophthalmological Society (Since 1991) St. Louis Metropolitan Medical Society (Since 1991) HOSPITAL AFFILIATION Barnes Hospital – Teaches FORMS OF PAYMENT Most major credit cards, cash, checks, Paypal. INSURANCES ACCEPTED Most Insurance Accepted WEBSITE wwwbeckervisioncom

Dr. Becker's Care Philosophy

Our mission is to provide high quality eye care in a comfortable and respectful environment. My philosophy is to treat patients the way I would like to be treated, clearly explaining the pertinent facts and involving them in decisions about their care. I care personally about my patients and I want them to know they will be cared for in the best way I know how, regardless of insurance or socioeconomic status. There will always be an opportunity to ask questions- ALWAYS.

Dr. Becker's Experience

See how Dr. Becker's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Becker

Dr. Becker is now accepting new patients

Dr. Becker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Becker to family and friends
Dr. Becker's Performance
in St. Louis |
Met Dr. Becker today as a new patient. Very impressed. He was easy to talk. I felt very comfortable with him and his entire staff. Will continue going to him.
in St Louis, MO |
Recently visited Dr. Becker due to an ongoing eye infection. Called to get an appointment and the staff was very helpful. I called late in the day and was able to get an appointment the very next morning. Dr. Becker was very friendly and easy to talk to about my problem. I would definitely recommend for anyone for their eye care.
in Imperial, MO |
Not only is Dr. Becker EXTREMELY knowledgeable, he is a compassionate human being and goes out of his way in caring for his patients. I would give him 100 stars if possible!
in OFallon, MO |
I have been a patient of Dr. Becker's for the past 15 years. I had an issue just recently where the my primary care physician stated that I needed to see Dr. Becker because of a cyst that was too close to the eye. I called his office and was able to make an appointment the same day. He told me what would need to be done and completed the procedure in his office.
in New York, NY |
I would NOT recommend this Dr to anyone. My experience was sub standard , unprofessional , and quiet frankly unethical , and is being address via the appropriate channels. The office manager was rude and also very unprofessional not only to myself but other parties that had dealings with this office and Dr. My advice is look further for another Dr
This does not sound like me, but I am extremely sorry if it is me. I try to deliver honest and ethical care. I do not have many patients from New York, NY.
Have you seen Dr. William Becker, MD?

Compare Dr. Becker

Dr. Becker says...

PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION

• American Academy of Ophthalmology (Since 1988)
  • American Medical Association (Since 1988)
  • Missouri Ophth. Society of Eye Physicians (Since 1991)
  • Missouri State Medical Society (Since 1991)
  • St. Louis Ophthalmological Society (Since 1991)
  • St. Louis Metropolitan Medical Society (Since 1991)

HOSPITAL  AFFILIATION

• Barnes Hospital – Teaches

FORMS OF PAYMENT

• Most major credit cards, cash, checks, Paypal.

INSURANCES ACCEPTED

• Glaucoma
  • Low Vision
  • Macular Degeneration
  • Various Eye Symptoms

Dr. Becker's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology
  •  Malpractice claims in Missouri not available

Dr. Becker has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Why It Matters: Dr. Becker's Board Certifications

• Floaters
  • Glaucoma
  • Low Vision
  • Macular Degeneration

Washington University School Of Medicine St. Louis, Mo-M.D.

Graduated in 1987

Earlham College Richmond, In-Ba In Chemistry

Graduated in 1982

Dr. Becker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Becker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology

Dr. Becker does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Becker and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.