Dr. William Becker, MD

Dr. William Becker, MD

Ophthalmology  |
Dr. William L. Becker is a Ophthalmologist (Eye Doctor) - General practicing in Saint Louis, MO .Started practicing 1987. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Academy of Ophthalmology (Since 1988) American Medical Association (Since 1988) Missouri Ophth. Society of Eye Physicians (Since 1991) Missouri State Medical Society (Since 1991) St. Louis Ophthalmological Society (Since 1991) St. Louis Metropolitan Medical Society (Since 1991) HOSPITAL AFFILIATION Barnes Hospital – Teaches FORMS OF PAYMENT Most major credit cards, cash, checks, Paypal. INSURANCES ACCEPTED Most Insurance Accepted WEBSITE wwwbeckervisioncom

13131 Tesson Ferry Rd Ste 108

Saint Louis, MO 63128

Learn about Dr. Becker

See how frequently Dr. Becker performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Glaucoma
Dry Eyes
Migraine

Dr. Becker's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Becker "Our mission is to provide high quality eye care in a comfortable and respectful environment. My philosophy is to treat patients the way I would like to be treated, clearly explaining the pertinent facts and involving them in decisions about their care. I care personally about my patients and I want them to know they will be cared for in the best way I know how, regardless of insurance or socioeconomic status. There will always be an opportunity to ask questions- ALWAYS."

• Ophthalmology

• Eye Surgery
  • Foreign Body Removal from Eye
  • Glaucoma Surgery
  • Removal of Foreign Body from External Eye

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Earlham College Richmond, In-Ba In Chemistry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982
  • Washington University School Of Medicine St. Louis, Mo-M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1987

Dr. Becker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Becker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Becker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Becker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Becker to family and friends
Dr. Becker's Performance
in Arnold, MO |
Dr. Becker is amazing, I had some concerns and they squeezed me in right away. He was able to answer all my questions and put me at ease. Thank you for a very pleasant experience!!!!
in St. Louis |
Met Dr. Becker today as a new patient. Very impressed. He was easy to talk. I felt very comfortable with him and his entire staff. Will continue going to him.
in St Louis, MO |
Recently visited Dr. Becker due to an ongoing eye infection. Called to get an appointment and the staff was very helpful. I called late in the day and was able to get an appointment the very next morning. Dr. Becker was very friendly and easy to talk to about my problem. I would definitely recommend for anyone for their eye care.
in Imperial, MO |
Not only is Dr. Becker EXTREMELY knowledgeable, he is a compassionate human being and goes out of his way in caring for his patients. I would give him 100 stars if possible!
in OFallon, MO |
I have been a patient of Dr. Becker's for the past 15 years. I had an issue just recently where the my primary care physician stated that I needed to see Dr. Becker because of a cyst that was too close to the eye. I called his office and was able to make an appointment the same day. He told me what would need to be done and completed the procedure in his office.
in New York, NY |
I would NOT recommend this Dr to anyone. My experience was sub standard , unprofessional , and quiet frankly unethical , and is being address via the appropriate channels. The office manager was rude and also very unprofessional not only to myself but other parties that had dealings with this office and Dr. My advice is look further for another Dr
This does not sound like me, but I am extremely sorry if it is me. I try to deliver honest and ethical care. I do not have many patients from New York, NY.
Have you seen Dr. William Becker, MD?

Visit Dr. Becker