Dr. William Barrett, MD

Dr. Barrett
Telehealth services available

Proliance Orthopedic Associates

4011 Talbot Rd S Ste 300 Renton, WA 98055

Dr. William Barrett, MD is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Renton, WA and has over 40 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Barrett has more experience with Knee/Lower Limbs than other specialists in his area. He graduated from University Of Southern California medical school in 1980. He is affiliated with Valley Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Barrett to book an appointment.

Dr. Barrett's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Barrett

Dr. Barrett?
What People Say About Dr. William Barrett, MD
Dr. Barrett performed the anterior THR on me and the entire experience was fantastic! I went home the next day, and was walking without assistance of any kind on day 4! Four months later and my scar is hardly noticeable and I so very happy with my new hip, Dr Barrett & his PA Jana are kind, caring, and definitely experts at what they do! His MA Tasha was a pleasure to work with, as were his X-ray techs. I highly recommend Dr. Barrett if you need a new hip! He has given my life back so I can once again pursue my rockhounding hobby.
Kathy Marcos – May 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barrett, MD?
Words cannot express the amazing Awesomeness of Dr. Barrett and his entire team. I had my left hip replaced on February 24th 2020 and was back at work by March 11th 2020. I felt so good. Dr. Barrett is by far the best doctor I have experienced not only for his personality and how down to earth he is but how great my surgery went and too my quick recovery is a testament to his skill. I also wanted to recognize his team as well because I know that adds up to Dr. Barrett's success as well. All of my appointments before and after surgery were great. I would highly, highly recommend Dr. Barrett and his team to anyone looking for any kind of knee or hip replacement. Just trust me when I say, "Look no where else if surgery is needed then Dr. Barrett and his team." You are in fantastic and amazing hands. I will soon have to have my other hip replaced and I will look no where else to have it done then Dr. Barrett and his team at Proliance Orthopedics.
Aaron Peterson – Apr 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barrett, MD?
I'm 16 weeks post Total Knee Replacement by Dr. Barrett. It was a great experience, except for the first 2-3 painful weeks, and has gone exactly as detailed by Dr. Barrett and his team. I highly recommend you go to the expert and really listen to what they tell you to do. The surgery is 20% of the undertaking, the final outcome is really up to the patient and their ability to push through PT and working hard to get back full pain free range of motion. I was able get back to biking and x-c skiing within 10 weeks. And yes - I waited too long. Get it done :)
Bruce M – Mar 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barrett, MD?
Dr. Barrett replaced my right knee in October of 2016. It was such a life changer that when my left knee needed surgery there was no question who I would call. Eight weeks out and I can resume walking and playing on the floor with my grandkids. Dr. Barrett and staff are always responsive and friendly. I never feel rushed or that I'm just a name to check off the list.
cheryl – Jan 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barrett, MD?
Dr. Barrett has been my doctor for over 30 years now I cant begin to say enough good things about him, he has been such a wonderful and great doctor, after multiple hip surgery's and now my knee I cant thank him enough, with all my arthritis he has made my quality of life so much better. His assistants and staff are all so awesome and caring as well. Thanks Dr. Barrett and staff
Alicia from Kent – Oct 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barrett, MD?
Everything about my experience with Dr. Barrett was first rate. He took ample time to listen to my concerns and explain options best suited for my active lifestyle without a trace of arrogance or impatience. There was no cookie cutter approach to my care. He and his team honored my anxiety over joint replacement and answered every question I threw their way. Many joint replacements are done these days as outpatient surgery. That was not an attractive option for me and I was pleased to have an overnight at Valley Medical under the watchful eye of wonderful staff that eased my mind and kept me comfortable. My follow up care has been equally first rate. I am three months post-op and back to my active lifestyle. I wish I hadn't waited so long to have this surgery. Thank you Dr. Barrett.
Louise Nadeau – Sep 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barrett, MD?
Great bedside manner, excellent surgeon,j professional staff.
Sue Hawkins – Aug 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barrett, MD?
I have had a hip and knee replacement by Dr Barrett. Everything has been excellent. Highly recommend
george whyel – Aug 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barrett, MD?
Based on Age and fitness and the fact that I was Bone on Bone on both sides. Dr. Barrett performed a dual hop replacement and the results were fantastic. I feel that I was prepared on the day of surgery and felt great with the post op communications. I m now at 6 weeks and starting PT beyond the prescribed exercises and recovering at what I feel is an amazing rate.
Aug 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barrett, MD?
Just had a total hip replacement done by Dr Barrett. He is a miracle worker. No pain after it was done and I was walking within a few hours. He and all of the staff are wonderful. This was a great experience. If I need my knees or other hip done in the future would definitely go back to him. Thank you Dr Barrett and team!
Mary – Jul 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barrett, MD?
I had a total hip replacement with Dr. Barrett and couldn’t be happier. His office staff and surgical team were fantastic. I got my life back thanks to Dr. Barrett.
Gerald M. – Jul 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barrett, MD?
Had a total right hip replacement at the age of 52. The staff was amazing and the office efficient with very little wait time. The actual surgery went very well as I woke to very little pain, and was walking 2 hours later. Walked without any support within the week. Back to work 2 weeks later. My incision is small. This evening after 8 weeks I took a 4 mile walk. Feeling Great, and I couldn't have done it without Dr. Barrett . I highly recommend this gentlemen and have already referred him twice, not to mention he has done my dads hip and my mothers knees... all have been successful, and I guess you can say he's our "family doctor" now lol
May 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barrett, MD?
Dr. William Barrett performed miracle for my wife's hip. As a ballerina, she had degraded her hips to less than bone on bone; her pain was excruciating which left her crippled. we tried stem cell which failed, even made it worse. Dr. Barrett solved her issue to where her legs are now the same length, her pain is gone, she is moving freely, sleeping regularly, no more tears and misery. She is even starting to dance again. He is smart, caring, a perfectionist, and the staff represents him well. It is an excellent choice to hire him to help fix these problems.
May 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barrett, MD?
Dr. Barrett is a very accomplished surgeon. He replaced both of my hips. Both of my legs are the same length, I don't walk with a limp and have no pain. I am very happy with the results of both of my surgeries.
May 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barrett, MD?
Dr Barrett replaced my right hip 5 years ago, and then my left this last March. I can't express how grateful I am to the surgery team. My quality of life has improved dramatically. If you are considering a total hip replacement, I would highly recommend Dr Barrett and his team!!
May 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barrett, MD?
I recently had a total left hip replacement performed by Dr. Barrett and want to share my thoughts about the experience. I owe a very sincere thank you to the entire staff at Proliance Surgeons for your caring and friendly attitudes. From reception to nursing staff, and the good Dr. himself, these guys get patient care right in detail. Thank you especially Dr. Barrett for the wonderful job you did in restoring my mobility and providing the very best quality care a patient could ask for. I know you're a very busy guy, but you made me feel as if I was your only patient. I will certainly recommend you to others facing joint issues.
May 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barrett, MD?
Had bilateral knee replacement on Feb 26. Dr Barrett and his team were awesome. It has been 8 weeks and life is almost back to normal. This was truly a life changing procedure. I walk about 1 mile per day and bike about 2 miles per day, pain free. If you need a replacement don't wait go see Dr. Barrett.
Apr 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barrett, MD?
Doctor Barrett has replace both of my knees and my left hip. He is the best. No complications just very professional and through care.
Mar 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barrett, MD?
My experience with Dr. Barrett and Proliance Orthopedic was extremely good. My end results are excellent and my experience with the entire staff and office has been very positive.
L.Reheis in Renton, WA – Dec 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barrett, MD?
If Dr. Barrett played guitar, he'd be called a rock star. If he was a boxer, he'd be called the greatest of all time. Dr. Barrett is the best in the world at his craft. I am so happy the research led me to him. He should never be allowed to retire because so many people can be helped by his healing touch.
Kendall Kunz in North Bend, WA – Sep 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barrett, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Barrett?

We strive to listen to your history / symptoms, evaluate your exam and studies and provide you with the best options for treatment. If surgery is an option we hope to assist you in making a well informed decision based on "best practices" guidelines regarding possible surgery.

• Hip & Knee Orthopedics