Dr. William Barrett, MD

Orthopedic Surgery ·  Male · Age 66

Dr. Barrett

Proliance Orthopedic Associates

4011 Talbot Rd S Ste 300 Renton, WA 98055

Dr. William Barrett, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Renton, WA and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from University Of Southern California in 1980 and specializes in orthopedic surgery, reconstructive orthopedic surgery, and more.

Dr. Barrett accepts

Dr. Barrett accepts the following insurance:

Advantage
Aetna Aexcel
Ambetter
Asuris Northwest Health
First Choice Health
Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
Options Select
LifeWise
Moda Health
PHCS
Premera Blue Cross
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check Dr. Barrett's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Partial Knee Replacement
  • Total Hip Replacement
  • Total Knee Replacement
  • Uni-Compartmental Knee Replacement

We strive to listen to your history / symptoms, evaluate your exam and studies and provide you with the best options for treatment. If surgery is an option we hope to assist you in making a well informed decision based on "best practices" guidelines regarding possible surgery.

• Hip & Knee Orthopedics

7.526881720430108%

Dr. Barrett?
Dr. Barrett's Performance
What People Say About Dr. William Barrett, MD
Just had a total hip replacement done by Dr Barrett. He is a miracle worker. No pain after it was done and I was walking within a few hours. He and all of the staff are wonderful. This was a great experience. If I need my knees or other hip done in the future would definitely go back to him. Thank you Dr Barrett and team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barrett, MD?
I had a total hip replacement with Dr. Barrett and couldn’t be happier. His office staff and surgical team were fantastic. I got my life back thanks to Dr. Barrett.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barrett, MD?
Had a total right hip replacement at the age of 52. The staff was amazing and the office efficient with very little wait time. The actual surgery went very well as I woke to very little pain, and was walking 2 hours later. Walked without any support within the week. Back to work 2 weeks later. My incision is small. This evening after 8 weeks I took a 4 mile walk. Feeling Great, and I couldn't have done it without Dr. Barrett . I highly recommend this gentlemen and have already referred him twice, not to mention he has done my dads hip and my mothers knees... all have been successful, and I guess you can say he's our "family doctor" now lol
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barrett, MD?
Dr. William Barrett performed miracle for my wife's hip. As a ballerina, she had degraded her hips to less than bone on bone; her pain was excruciating which left her crippled. we tried stem cell which failed, even made it worse. Dr. Barrett solved her issue to where her legs are now the same length, her pain is gone, she is moving freely, sleeping regularly, no more tears and misery. She is even starting to dance again. He is smart, caring, a perfectionist, and the staff represents him well. It is an excellent choice to hire him to help fix these problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barrett, MD?
Dr. Barrett is a very accomplished surgeon. He replaced both of my hips. Both of my legs are the same length, I don't walk with a limp and have no pain. I am very happy with the results of both of my surgeries.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barrett, MD?
Dr Barrett replaced my right hip 5 years ago, and then my left this last March. I can't express how grateful I am to the surgery team. My quality of life has improved dramatically. If you are considering a total hip replacement, I would highly recommend Dr Barrett and his team!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barrett, MD?
I recently had a total left hip replacement performed by Dr. Barrett and want to share my thoughts about the experience. I owe a very sincere thank you to the entire staff at Proliance Surgeons for your caring and friendly attitudes. From reception to nursing staff, and the good Dr. himself, these guys get patient care right in detail. Thank you especially Dr. Barrett for the wonderful job you did in restoring my mobility and providing the very best quality care a patient could ask for. I know you're a very busy guy, but you made me feel as if I was your only patient. I will certainly recommend you to others facing joint issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barrett, MD?
Had bilateral knee replacement on Feb 26. Dr Barrett and his team were awesome. It has been 8 weeks and life is almost back to normal. This was truly a life changing procedure. I walk about 1 mile per day and bike about 2 miles per day, pain free. If you need a replacement don't wait go see Dr. Barrett.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barrett, MD?
Doctor Barrett has replace both of my knees and my left hip. He is the best. No complications just very professional and through care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barrett, MD?
My experience with Dr. Barrett and Proliance Orthopedic was extremely good. My end results are excellent and my experience with the entire staff and office has been very positive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barrett, MD?
If Dr. Barrett played guitar, he'd be called a rock star. If he was a boxer, he'd be called the greatest of all time. Dr. Barrett is the best in the world at his craft. I am so happy the research led me to him. He should never be allowed to retire because so many people can be helped by his healing touch.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barrett, MD?
Dr Barrett and his staff, both at at Proliance Orthopedic Associates and the Joint Center at Valley Medical Center provided excellent care during my hip replacement surgery. Every interaction I had with him and his staff was professional, thoughtful and understanding of my concerns and questions I had about my hip condition and surgery. The overall experience was exceptional, both in care and outcome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barrett, MD?
I had two knees that was bone on bone and it was so painful to get around. Dr. Barrett did a total knee replacement on my left knee on Oct 30,2018 and afterwards it felt so great I had the right knee done March 14,2018. Because of Dr. Barrett I'm now able to enjoy having two working legs again. This man is my miracle worker and deserves more than just these five stars.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barrett, MD?
I was very apprehensive about getting my right knee replaced. Went to Proliance and made all the arrangements. The surgery and recovery could not have gone better. Absolutely no issues. I’m 3 months post surgery, pain free and active again. I would not hesitate should I need to get the left one done, it will be Dr Barrett.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barrett, MD?
From the first day that my family doctor determined that my right hip was locking up he highly recommended that I see Dr William Barrett at Proliance Orthopedic Associates. After an extensive exam and x-rays they determined that I needed a complete hip replacement. To make a long story short I immediately understood why Dr. Barrett came so highly recommended, he and the Proliance staff made the complete process from exam to pre-op to surgery and followup easy and painless.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barrett, MD?
I searched a long time before I scheduled my hip replacement. I received 2 personal recommendations endorcing Dr. Barrett. He and his team are true professionals and the care from pre to post was excellent. I felt supported and appreciated all the pre surgery communication. He is one of the best hip surgeons in the nation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barrett, MD?
If you want the BEST forget the rest! Dr Barrett and his staff have got this down. From beginning to end everything happened just as they said it would. I had a total hip replacement (anterior) and was off the walker then a cane by week 4. Amazing...and the pain lasted barely a week. My range of motion was better immediately. A friend referred me so I was positive going into it and it was even better than I expected. A friend I referred just got scheduled too. Way to go doc & staff!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barrett, MD?
I decided on Dr Barrett for my surgery, as several people I knew were very happy with their surgery and outcome. I had a hip replacement which was a disaster. At my first post surgical visit, I outlined my concerns and asked if he would examine me and see if he could determine if there was a problem. He replied that there was no need to examine me because he had done the surgery and knew there was no problems. He was officious, uncaring and completely unprofessional. I still walk with a limp
Dr. Barrett takes these matters very seriously....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barrett, MD?
I have osteoarthritis in my hips, and I just could not stand the pain any longer. Dr. Barrett replaced my left hip on October 25, 2017 for me and I am GREAT now. No pain and able to move like my old self again. It is overwhelming to me. He listens to what I say and responds well. I would not hesitate to recommend him and his staff, especially Jana who left me with a beautiful scar. Dr. Barrett is a wonderful surgeon and doctor and I am very pleased to have his pink ball in my hip socket.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barrett, MD?
Dr. Barrett's name was top of the list of recommendations provided by the prominent physicians I quizzed regarding total knee replacements. Aside from extensive experience, Dr. Barret was never rushed when I asked lots of questions before and after surgery. His post-op rehab instructions & expectations were spot on. Surgical care at Valley Medical's joint replacement center was top notch. I had no hesitation returning to Dr. Barrett for my other knee replacement just 4 months after the first.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Barrett?