Dr. William Barber II, MD

General Surgery ·  Male · Age 66

Dr. Barber II

Barber Center Plastic Surgery

1591 Yanceyville St Ste 100 Greensboro, NC 27405

Dr. William Barber II, MD is a general surgery specialist in Greensboro, NC and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from South Carolina U, College Of Medicine in 1979 and specializes in general surgery and cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Barber II's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Barber II

Dr. Barber II?
Dr. Barber II's Performance
What People Say About Dr. William Barber II, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I have been to the Barber Center 3 times for different treatments and I am extremely satisfied. Everyone is so genuinely welcoming. I had IPL laser with Jonathon who is wonderful! I had a Dermaplane treatment with Monica who is so kind, informative, honest, and caring. I just got Dysport with Paige, and she did such a fantastic job of educating me, answering all my questions, and making my experience painless, quick and easy. I highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barber II, MD?
Dr Barber is a wonderful and caring doctor!! He spent the same amount of time and concern with me in the post op appointments which speaks volumes!! He had already been paid for the procedure, but goes above and beyond to provide a professional and wonderful service! Great results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barber II, MD?
Dr. Barber replaced my very old silicone implants with saline implants. In the process he was tasked with removing silicone gel from the recesses of my chest, underarm and back muscle. Thankfully, he removed 99% of the silicone. The remaining silicone was better left behind because it was surrounding nerves and in other such delicate areas. My saline implants are perfect. I appreciate everything Dr. Barber has done to preserve my health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barber II, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Barber by a friend who was his former patient. I could not have had a better experience! Dr. Barber and his staff are incredible and caring people. Dr. Barber had my best interest in mind and my future well being was top priority. I have had two major procedures here, along with several small facial injection sessions, and all were well beyond my greatest expectations. I would not consider going to any other office, and I always felt at ease and had peace of mind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barber II, MD?
Very pleased w/ my procedure and how Dr. Barber discussed, asked my opinions and fully explained the procedure and expectations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Barber II, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Barber II?

• General Surgery