Dr. William M. Bailey, MD

Dr. William M. Bailey, MD

Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology | Male | 59 years old

30 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Louisiana Heart Rhythm Specialists is a medical practice located in Lafayette, Louisiana, focused solely on providing patient centered comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of heart rhythm problems. Louisiana Heart Rhythm Specialists was formed in an effort to increase public awareness of heart rhythm disorders, including warning signs and treatment options, as well as expand the range of services available and make access to treatment more convenient.Read more

Dr. Bailey's Experience

See how Dr. Bailey's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bailey

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Bailey has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bailey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bailey to family and friends
Dr. Bailey's Performance
Lafayette, LA |
Being a healthcare professional, I tend to have high expectations when choosing a physician. I saw Dr. Bailey for a heart arrhythmia. I was tremendously pleased with the consult. He is a true professional. Not only was he very knowledgeable, he had a wonderful bedside manner. Due to his skill and his attention to detail, my arrhythmia has been resolved. I give him a high recommendation.
in Maurice, LA |
After more than 9 years of nerve pain and swelling from an improperly placed pacemaker, I was fortunate enough to have Dr. Bailey, who recently replaced that device, take me on as his patient. Dr. Bailey removed scar tissue and patiently untangled the jumbled leads. Proper placement of the new device by Dr. Bailey restored full movement to my arm and shoulder, alleviating the pain I had experienced for years. Knowledgeable, skillfull, personable, and professional. Great doctor and team!
in Lafayette, LA |
This was my first office visit with Dr. Bailey. He had a great bedside manner and was very thorough with his exam and explanation of my office visit. Very pleased.
in Lafayette, LA |
Great doctor and office. pays attention to patient and details. Has great staff...they are all hands on with the patients.
in Lafayette, LA |
Like Dr. Bailey very much. I have been going to him since 2013.
in lake charles, la |
Dr. Bailey has successfully treated my condition with medication. I am able to maintain my active lifestyle. The following question regarding scheduling an urgent appointment is not applicable, as I have never had to make one.
in Lafayette, LA |
Dr. Bailey was very knowledgeable . He answered all my questions. Took his time with me, and explained how to treat my condition. Very nice, friendly & professional. Staff was also friendly & professional.
in New Iberia, LA |
My husband and I would recommend him to anyone. He is a great doctor!
in Lafayette, LA |
Dr. Bailey is wonderful. He spends a lot of time with you, and answers any questions you have.
in Broussard,LA |
Dr Bailey has always taken his time to explain my medical condition as well as the medical procedure he performed on me (I had a pacemaker replacement one year ago) and to make sure I understand all the answers to my questions which I did appreciate a lot as I do not speak fluently english. Along with the surgery, every visit went smoothly and my experience with him has been very positive. For these reasons, I do recommend Dr Bailey.
in Scott, LA |
Great, he explains all results and answers all questions you have concerns with.
Lafayette, LA |
Extremely knowledgeable in his craft. Understandable and precise explanations of status, treatments & options. Takes time to answer all questions. Gives clear plan for improvements & health goals. Follow up after procedure is excellent. Office staff is extremely professional and courteous and stellar. This office is always timely with appointments. From patient viewpoint Dr. Bailey is easy to connect with as caregiver. Bedside manner with procedures is excellent.
in Lake Charles, LA |
Dr. Bailey saved my life. I had been working with a specialist out of New Orleans for a year and he didn't help me. Three years ago, Dr. Bailey put in a pacemaker and I have been as good as new. My waiting time is always low and he makes me feel as if he will talk to me as long as necessary to answer all my questions. Wouldn't want to see anyone else.
in Scott, LA |
Was able to clearly answer the questions we had about the device to be placed into my husband.
in Lafayette, LA |
Dr. Bailey is a very experienced and knowledgeable Electocardiologist that takes time with his patients to ensure they understand fully.
in Lafayette, LA |
Quick to respond. Explained the procedure & did it the next day. Easy access to his office. Would definitely recommend him.
in Lafayette, LA |
Dr Bailey was very thorough and informative. He made sure I knew exactly what was going to happen during my procedure. He never rushed me out of the room and spent a good amount of quality time with me and my wife, answering any questions that we may have had. I would highly recommend Dr Bailey for all of your EP needs.
in JENNINGS , LA |
Always respectful and caring.
in Duson, LA. |
Dr. Bailey knows what he is doing and does it in a friendly and professional manner. Through medication and surgery he has fixed my heart rhythm problems. I feel great!
in Lafayette, LA |
I thought he and staff were very professional and explained case in detail and in a manner I could understand. I would recommend Dr. Bailey highly.
in Jennings La. |
I would highly recommend Dr. Bailey to anyone having heart rhythm problems. I was diagnosed quickly and put on a medication that has helped me tremendously. He and his Staff are very knowledgeable and make me feel welcomed every time I go for my check up..
Have you seen Dr. William M. Bailey, MD?
Are you Dr. Bailey?

Compare Dr. Bailey

Dr. Bailey's Care Philosophy

Dr. Bailey's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
  •  Board certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Louisiana not available

Dr. Bailey has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bailey's Board Certifications

University of Colorado Health Sciences Center

Completed in 1993

Northeast Louisiana University School Of Pharmacy

Graduated in 1980

Dr. Bailey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bailey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology

• Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology