Dr. William Albright, MD

Dr. Albright

Eastern Iowa Anesthesia PC

3705 RIVER RIDGE DR NE Cedar Rapids, IA 52402

(319) 393-1902

Dr. William Albright, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Cedar Rapids, IA. He is affiliated with medical facilities CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Westover Hills and North Central Baptist Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Albright to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Iowa

Check Dr. Albright's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Cosmetic Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Facelift
  • Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Gynecomastia Repair
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin Laxity

Dr. Albright accepts

(319) 393-1902

Dr. Albright accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage

Dr. Albright's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Albright

Dr. Albright?
  • Staff friendliness (46)
  • Appointment scheduling (45)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (45)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
Very happy with the care that Dr. Albright and his staff gave me. Dr. Albright also has a fantastic bedside manner. I am very happy with the results from my surgery and would highly recommend Dr. Albright to anyone.
Mary in Hazel Green, WI – Jun 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Albright, MD?
Dr. Albright and his staff are very nice. I'm very happy with my results from my surgery he performed. I highly recommend him I would definitely go back if I needed to.
Mar 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Albright, MD?
My experience with Dr.Albright was very positive ! He and his staff are a caring and compassionate team. I had a suspecious mole on the top of my head. The pros and cons were discussed. I was made aware a second surgery might be necessary , depending on the tissue diagnosis. Both surgeries went smoothly ! Hair loss was minimal due his conservative approach. I highly recommend Dr Albright . His competence as a surgeon and his patient rapport are excellent.
Judy in Cedar Rapids, IA – Feb 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Albright, MD?
Very happy with the care and expertise that Dr. Albright and his staff offered. They were professional and yet compassionate in how they engaged with their patients. I couldn't be more thrilled with the results of my surgery. Dr. Albright did a fantastic job. Would highly recommend!
Dee – Dec 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Albright, MD?
Dr. Albright spent a great deal of time to explain pros and cons and the best options that would benefit me the most regarding my breast augmentation. The best place to go for honest and open discussions, reality vs misconceptions and the confidence of feeling better about oneself. Highly recommend!
Diane in Burlington , IA – Dec 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Albright, MD?
Dr. Albright and his staff were excellent in their care for me. He delivered a cancer diagnosis to us & took as much time as we needed to discuss the options. When preparing for a 2nd surgery, he again talked through the options & what decisions we needed to make dependent on the work of the surgical oncologist since I would be under anesthesia. For what seemed like the end of the world to us, he treated us with compassion, answered all our questions and respected our wishes. He ROCKS!
Tammy in Ames, IA – Nov 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Albright, MD?
Dr. Albright was very professional and, knowledgable as well as very nice, caring and patient. He answered all of my questions (which I had many). I never felt like he was hurried. The office staff were kind and caring (and a good sense of humor) as well. I had a panniculectomy. I could not wait to get rid of the excess skin from having twins. Dr. Albright did a fantastic job. I had tears when I saw my new stomach! I look and feel better than ever! Recommendation is a definite--YES!!
Cathy L. in IA – Nov 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Albright, MD?
Dr. Albright not only has a gift when it comes to cosmetic surgery he also has a fantastic bedside manner. He's very thorough when explaining procedures and expected outcomes. He has the skill of visualizing his work and wants his patient's to feel comfortable in their decision no matter what type of procedure. His staff are very helpful, knowledgeable and kind. I highly recommend him every chance I get.
Cairan Meyer in Stitzer, WI – Nov 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Albright, MD?
After my mastectomy, I was frightened and unsure whether to have reconstruction. After meeting Dr. Albright, I was confident and less afraid. After the total procedure, I am very pleased with my new breasts. I feel more confident after the procedure. Dr. Albright is truly a professional and wonderful doctor. I would recommend him to anyone contemplating this operation. His staff is also very professional and caring.
Jill Pankow in Dubuque, IA – Nov 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Albright, MD?
Dr. Albright came to the practice right after I had a tummy tuck with a previous physician who had retired. He did my follow up care and also removed the "dog ears" that had formed from my surgery. Dr. Albright is very kind and professional. He and his nurse Nicole made me very comfortable with everything and my scars are very minimal. I would absolutely go to Dr. Albright again if I had the money to have more work done. : ) Side note: Nicole sincerely is the best nurse I have ever had
Denise in Cedar Rapids, IA – Nov 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Albright, MD?
Dr. Albright is a skilled and precise surgeon. At my first appointment he was detailed and explicit about what the reduction could do and what would take place. After surgery my wounds healed without any infection or ill side-effects.
SM in Cedar Rapids, IA – Oct 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Albright, MD?
Excellent job with post-mastectomy reconstruction. Very satisfied with the results. Also, Dr. Albright and his amazingly supportive staff helped me throughout the entire cancer recovery process--all of the emotions, decisions, and confusion. They were never impatient; they always took whatever time I needed and genuinely helped me. Thank you to all of them for making a horrible illness bearable!
IA – Oct 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Albright, MD?
Expecting a rather moderate scalp surgery it turned it was required to be much more extensive. Though the total recovery period was quite long ( would I expect less ? ) now it is perfect.
Jim Highly in Fairfax, IA – Oct 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Albright, MD?
Dr. Albright first did a breast reduction for me. I was a 32DDD, more then anything I felt uncomfortable in my “skin”. From the first visit he made me feel very comfortable and confident in his ability. After looking at his past patients before and after I knew he would be the best dr for me. I am SO happy with the results. They are back in place (perky)and exactly the size that best fit my body 32c. Months later he did my tummy tuck. Again I am SO happy w my results. He is a perfectionist!
Cedar Rapids , IA – Oct 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Albright, MD?
Dr. Albright and his staff are extremely skilled and knowledge. Being an RN and knowing details about surgical complications and post op infection risks, I wouldn’t go to any other plastic surgeons in town. He absolutely wants the best results and is willing to take the time needed to achieve that goal. Dr. Albright is realistic about expectations and outcomes and takes the time during procedures to do it right. I highly recommend Dr. Albright without reservations.
Cedar Rapids, IA – Oct 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Albright, MD?
I had thought about a breast reduction since my 20's. Being 40, I was ready. November 2016 I had my surgery with Dr Albright. Being nervous and self conscious, everyone made me feel comfortable. All the staff and follow up appointments were wonderful and easy. I can't begin to describe how much better I feel. Thank you to all the staff at the office, Mercy, and especially Dr Albright for making this procedure easier than what I had imagined it to be! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, THANK YOU!!
Ann in West Burlington, IA – Oct 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Albright, MD?
Dr. Albright is a very skilled surgeon and a very kind provider. He spent a great deal of time explaining the breast augmentation options and providing his opinion on which option is the best for me along with why. There was a slight mix up (no fault of his) and he worked to ensure my procedure went on as planned. Throughout he stayed in contact and made me a laugh. I am very pleased with my results and the aftercare I have received. The nurses at the hospital shared how much they like him, too!
Danielle in Tiffin, IA – Oct 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Albright, MD?
I had fleur de lis abdominoplasty with Dr Albright in March of 2018. Having met with several other surgeons and doing lots of research, I felt certain Dr Albright was my surgeon. He was professional and knowledgeable. He listened to me. I am a massive weight loss patient with an exceedingly nervous husband and Dr Albright made each of us feel safe and comfortable. My results are perfect and I had zero complications and minimal discomfort. I plan to see him again for further skin removal.
Julie in Cedar Rapids, IA – Oct 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Albright, MD?
My experience with Dr. Albright and his staff was very comfortable and welcoming. I am 100% happy with my results and my experience. I was always greeted with a smile and felt like a person, not a number. I have been recommending Dr. Albright for over a year now to all my friends. I would not go anywhere else!
Lacey Stockdale in IA – Oct 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Albright, MD?
I felt I had excellent care from Dr. Albright and his staff. There was compassion, kindness and patience from the start and to the finish of my process. I have highly recommended his practice to others.
Robins, IA – Oct 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Albright, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Albright?

To provide exceptional value and a unique patient experience by continually striving to achieve the best possible surgical result, taking the time to educate...Read more

Dr. William Albright is one of the premier plastic surgeons in central Texas, and offers first-class plastic surgery services in a comfortable and private...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery