Dr. William Albright, MD

Practices Plastic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 48 reviews.
Author:
Very happy with the care that Dr. Albright and his staff gave me. Dr. Albright also has a fantastic bedside manner. I am very happy with the results from my surgery and would highly recommend Dr. Albright to anyone.
Author:
Dr. Albright and his staff are very nice. I'm very happy with my results from my surgery he performed. I highly recommend him I would definitely go back if I needed to.
Author:
My experience with Dr.Albright was very positive ! He and his staff are a caring and compassionate team. I had a suspecious mole on the top of my head. The pros and cons were discussed. I was made aware a second surgery might be necessary , depending on the tissue diagnosis. Both surgeries went smoothly ! Hair loss was minimal due his conservative approach. I highly recommend Dr Albright . His competence as a surgeon and his patient rapport are excellent.
Author:
Very happy with the care and expertise that Dr. Albright and his staff offered. They were professional and yet compassionate in how they engaged with their patients. I couldn't be more thrilled with the results of my surgery. Dr. Albright did a fantastic job. Would highly recommend!
Author:
Dr. Albright spent a great deal of time to explain pros and cons and the best options that would benefit me the most regarding my breast augmentation. The best place to go for honest and open discussions, reality vs misconceptions and the confidence of feeling better about oneself. Highly recommend!
Author:
Dr. Albright and his staff were excellent in their care for me. He delivered a cancer diagnosis to us & took as much time as we needed to discuss the options. When preparing for a 2nd surgery, he again talked through the options & what decisions we needed to make dependent on the work of the surgical oncologist since I would be under anesthesia. For what seemed like the end of the world to us, he treated us with compassion, answered all our questions and respected our wishes. He ROCKS!
Author:
Dr. Albright was very professional and, knowledgable as well as very nice, caring and patient. He answered all of my questions (which I had many). I never felt like he was hurried. The office staff were kind and caring (and a good sense of humor) as well. I had a panniculectomy. I could not wait to get rid of the excess skin from having twins. Dr. Albright did a fantastic job. I had tears when I saw my new stomach! I look and feel better than ever! Recommendation is a definite--YES!!
Author:
Dr. Albright not only has a gift when it comes to cosmetic surgery he also has a fantastic bedside manner. He's very thorough when explaining procedures and expected outcomes. He has the skill of visualizing his work and wants his patient's to feel comfortable in their decision no matter what type of procedure. His staff are very helpful, knowledgeable and kind. I highly recommend him every chance I get.
Author:
After my mastectomy, I was frightened and unsure whether to have reconstruction. After meeting Dr. Albright, I was confident and less afraid. After the total procedure, I am very pleased with my new breasts. I feel more confident after the procedure. Dr. Albright is truly a professional and wonderful doctor. I would recommend him to anyone contemplating this operation. His staff is also very professional and caring.
Author:
Dr. Albright came to the practice right after I had a tummy tuck with a previous physician who had retired. He did my follow up care and also removed the "dog ears" that had formed from my surgery. Dr. Albright is very kind and professional. He and his nurse Nicole made me very comfortable with everything and my scars are very minimal. I would absolutely go to Dr. Albright again if I had the money to have more work done. : ) Side note: Nicole sincerely is the best nurse I have ever had
Author:
Dr. Albright is a skilled and precise surgeon. At my first appointment he was detailed and explicit about what the reduction could do and what would take place. After surgery my wounds healed without any infection or ill side-effects.
Author:
Excellent job with post-mastectomy reconstruction. Very satisfied with the results. Also, Dr. Albright and his amazingly supportive staff helped me throughout the entire cancer recovery process--all of the emotions, decisions, and confusion. They were never impatient; they always took whatever time I needed and genuinely helped me. Thank you to all of them for making a horrible illness bearable!
Author:
Expecting a rather moderate scalp surgery it turned it was required to be much more extensive. Though the total recovery period was quite long ( would I expect less ? ) now it is perfect.
Author:
Dr. Albright first did a breast reduction for me. I was a 32DDD, more then anything I felt uncomfortable in my “skin”. From the first visit he made me feel very comfortable and confident in his ability. After looking at his past patients before and after I knew he would be the best dr for me. I am SO happy with the results. They are back in place (perky)and exactly the size that best fit my body 32c. Months later he did my tummy tuck. Again I am SO happy w my results. He is a perfectionist!
Author:
Dr. Albright and his staff are extremely skilled and knowledge. Being an RN and knowing details about surgical complications and post op infection risks, I wouldn’t go to any other plastic surgeons in town. He absolutely wants the best results and is willing to take the time needed to achieve that goal. Dr. Albright is realistic about expectations and outcomes and takes the time during procedures to do it right. I highly recommend Dr. Albright without reservations.
Author:
I had thought about a breast reduction since my 20's. Being 40, I was ready. November 2016 I had my surgery with Dr Albright. Being nervous and self conscious, everyone made me feel comfortable. All the staff and follow up appointments were wonderful and easy. I can't begin to describe how much better I feel. Thank you to all the staff at the office, Mercy, and especially Dr Albright for making this procedure easier than what I had imagined it to be! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, THANK YOU!!
Author:
Dr. Albright is a very skilled surgeon and a very kind provider. He spent a great deal of time explaining the breast augmentation options and providing his opinion on which option is the best for me along with why. There was a slight mix up (no fault of his) and he worked to ensure my procedure went on as planned. Throughout he stayed in contact and made me a laugh. I am very pleased with my results and the aftercare I have received. The nurses at the hospital shared how much they like him, too!
Author:
I had fleur de lis abdominoplasty with Dr Albright in March of 2018. Having met with several other surgeons and doing lots of research, I felt certain Dr Albright was my surgeon. He was professional and knowledgeable. He listened to me. I am a massive weight loss patient with an exceedingly nervous husband and Dr Albright made each of us feel safe and comfortable. My results are perfect and I had zero complications and minimal discomfort. I plan to see him again for further skin removal.
Author:
My experience with Dr. Albright and his staff was very comfortable and welcoming. I am 100% happy with my results and my experience. I was always greeted with a smile and felt like a person, not a number. I have been recommending Dr. Albright for over a year now to all my friends. I would not go anywhere else!
Author:
I felt I had excellent care from Dr. Albright and his staff. There was compassion, kindness and patience from the start and to the finish of my process. I have highly recommended his practice to others.
Author:
Dr. Albright was a great surgeon. He was very thorough at every appointment. Explained every step along the way, took time to answer my questions in terminology I could understand. I would highly recommend him to anyone that needs reconstruction!! His office staff is very personal and friendly and helped me with insurance processing.
Author:
Dr. William Albright is one of a kind. He greets you with open arms and understands the seriousness of the illness you may be dealing with at the time of your first visit. Being a breast cancer survivor he was there with me from Day 1 of my first surgery. He was always there to help me with a kind word if you were having questions and always available on the weekends. With the surgeries that Dr. Albright performed on me healed with no problems and I couldn't be happier with the results.
Author:
Dr. Albright has removed multiple moles for my family. Recently he removed a 5mm mole on my son's face. He was able to remove the mole and after only 3 weeks you can't even see a scar. Not only is he a talented surgeon, but he has the ability to explain things to you in words that everyone can understand and he's able to make you feel at ease while he is working. He's a talented all around superior Dr.
Author:
What a breath of fresh air! Dr. Albright is an extraordinarily competent plastic surgeon. I was referred by another physician who has worked directly with Dr. Albright in the surgical suite. Doctor is a perfectionist; and I am very grateful to have experienced an outstanding surgical result. His work is of top notch grade and has exceeded my expectations. He has impeccable credentials, but most importantly he is a nice person. I am blessed to receive a gift from his healing hands.
Author:
I had a wound on my leg from a lawn mower accident that just wouldn't heal. After my office visit with Dr. Albright we developed a plan of surgery and care with great results and a healed leg in a few months.
Excellent, caring, meticulous physician
Author:
Highly recommend Dr. Albright for any plastic surgery needs. very friendly, professional and knowledgeable with his profession.
Author:
Dr. Albright and his staff were all very friendly and helpful. He replaced my old breast implants that I had had since my mastectomy about 15 years ago, I would recommend him.
Author:
Aesthetic Consultants of Iowa is a top-notch plastic and reconstructive surgery center. My experience with Dr. Albright was amazing beyond my belief. I felt that I got the best possible outcome based on my case and owe a lot of my quick recovery to Dr. Albright and his staff! He has an excellent bed-side manner and was so caring and courteous. The staff was incredibly friendly and professional as well. I highly recommend Dr. Albright and a visit to his office!
Author:
Dr. Albright is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain options, processes and procedures. I have and will continue to recommend him.
Author:
Dr. Albright explains things in a very easy to understand manner. He never seemed rushed during my appointments and had a genuine desire to do the very best for me. He is very particular - in a good way! I had some challenges with my health insurance and he went out of his way to make sure I had what I needed for my surgery recovery.
Author:
Great service and a very caring, patient manner.
Author:
Dr. Albright has really helped me through such a rough patch of my life. I struggled with a breast deformity and through this uncomfortable process, Dr. Abright handled my case with such grace and made me feel comfortable under the circumstances. Great care, and great nurses on staff. If you do happen to get surgery for whatever reason, you are in GREAT hands. I really can't thank him & his staff enough for what they've done for me. I finally feel comfortable in my own skin. Thank you.
Author:
My experience with Dr. Albright was exceptional. He is highly professional and knowledgable. He answered my questions and made certain I had a good understanding of what the surgery procedure would be, including what I could expect post-surgery. He worked with my cancer surgeon,who removed a large basal cell area on my head. Dr. Albright was able to close the wound in a manner that left absolutely no scarring on my bald head. I am VERY pleased with his work and would recommend him HIGHLY.
Author:
I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Albright. He was very patient, thorough, and skilled. I had a great experience and was glad that I chose him to be my surgeon. I was extremely pleased with my results. He is personable and patient. Couldn't ask for anything more.
Author:
We could not have been more pleased with his patience and ability to explain step by step what was going to take place. He never rushed us, answered our repeated questions without getting frustrated. He provides all options without bias. He will walk you through the pros and cons of each explaining what is going to take place, recovery, etc.
Author:
I was very happy with my care. I can hardly see my scar.
Author:
I highly recommended Dr. Albright to anyone looking for a caring, dedication Doctor. He has helped me get through some of the toughest times in my life with Breast Cancer. My surgery and reconstruction went very well with no complications. He is compassionate with his patients and truly cares about how we feel. His staff always made sure I understood what was going to happen and answered any questions or concerns that I had.
Author:
Dr. Albright performed a breast reduction and lift for me in June 2018. To say I am happy with the results will be an understatement. Dr. Albright and his staff answered all my questions even the ones I thought were silly. Never felt like I was being rushed out the office. Thank you Dr. Albright
Author:
Wonderful experience each time I’ve seen Dr. Albright. Easy to schedule appointments, no wait time, seen right away after brought to the exam room. I was a new Botox user and he explained everything in depth including the procedure, what to expect, discharge instructions and made sure I understood/had no questions. He was more than careful to ensure he wouldn’t inject into any veins on my forehead. Great results, my huge line between my brows is no longer prominent. Definitely recommend!
Author:
I had a very good experience at the practice. All my questions were answered, and I love the result. Dr. Albright was very knowledgeable, proficient, and patient. He took time to answer all of my questions and explain the process and what to expect after the procedure. Staff was very friendly, and I had almost no wait time.
Author:
All of my life I have been small chested, and I didn't know that the smallest "A" could sag and really deflate my confidence. I began working out, and with each chest exercise, my breasts began to look more like "pecks". Dr. Albright was very professional, knowledgeable, and believes that his patients should research before making a decision. The staff is so welcoming, and made me comfortable. I went with a small implant, and I would have surgery all over again under Dr. Albright's care!
Author:
Cancer survivor of 13yrs and needed my mastectomy reconstruction redone. unless you are under 40, of perfect weight and have no health issues, he will not do your surgery. he is quick to do an exam to charge the insurance company, even though he told me he would not do my surgery and told me he would recommend me to his boss in Iowa city that is more likely to take on higher risk patients. I found another surgeon that was happy to help me, never once questioned my age or weight.
Author:
I am so pleased with my results after having a breast reduction. I have suffered with back, neck and shoulder pain for years prior to surgery as I have always had larger breasts even with a skinnier body. I now feel like I have more confidence in myself, I can work out at the gym without my breasts in the way, I can wear cute bras now! So pleased and happy with my experience. This office staff is very helpful and Dr. Albright is very knowledgeable!
Author:
I was a first time botox user. I scheduled my appointment with Dr. Albright. He was kind and friendly. He went over my activity limitation and answered all my questions. I had no idea what to expect, I thought it might hurt. But I was wrong, I didn't have any pain! I was very happy with the result. My forehead lines are gone! I feel more confident with my appearance and will be back. I couldn't be happier with the result!