Dr. William Aiello, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 67

Dr. Aiello

Ocean Plastic Srgry Cntr

10921 Cherry St Ste 200 Los Alamitos, CA 90720

Dr. William Aiello, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Los Alamitos, CA and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from Universita Campus Bio-Medico Di Roma, Facolta Di Medicina E Chirurgia in 1980 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Aiello accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Aiello's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Gynecomastia
  • Juvéderm® Injection
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wrinkles

We are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality of plastic surgery and non surgical cosmetic procedures. One of your most precious assets is your physical appearance. How you perceive yourself and your presentation to others has a great ef...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Aiello?
Dr. Aiello's Performance
What People Say About Dr. William Aiello, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I've seen Dr. Aiello on more than one occasion and he has always been courteous and professional. Good results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Aiello, MD?
I am 65 years old, and finally decided to have a face-lift [the works] after 5 years of contemplating the idea. I was pretty nervous... Well, I jumped in and had everything done on my face that I could think of... I'm about two weeks out of an all day surgery, and very happy with the results already. Of course, that was my main objective... to LOOK better, younger. However, I got way more with Dr A and his team. They are all caring, nurturing, and genuinely concerned. Thank you all!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Aiello, MD?
I am 65 years old, and finally decided to have a face-lift [the works] after 5 years of contemplating the idea. I was pretty nervous... Well, I jumped in and had everything done on my face that I could think of... I'm about two weeks out of an all day surgery, and very happy with the results already. Of course, that was my main objective... to LOOK better, younger. However, I got way more with Dr A and his team. They are all caring, nurturing, and genuinely concerned! Thanks to all!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Aiello, MD?
Meeting Dr. Aiello and his wonderful staff in July 2016 has changed my life in such a wonderful way. I always felt uncomfortable with my lower stomach & was very tired of always trying to camouflage my stomach. I gave myself the gift of having a tummy tuck and it has changed my life! I no longer feel embarrassed or uncomfortable how I look. Getting dressed in the morning is simple & enjoyable! Dr. Aiello is the best of the best! I went into surgery with complete confidence!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Aiello, MD?
Dr. Aiello has been our family surgeon for over 20 years. He is hands down a master of his craft. Five star service. Five star results. Always a great experience and fabulous resutls. Simply phenomenal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Aiello, MD?
I want to share my wonderful experience with Dr. Aiello and his staff. I had two other breast implant surgeries, in the last 20 years, by other doctors, and they were not done evenly. Not even close. I was beginning to think this is how it would always be, but Dr. Aiello gave me the results I always dreamed of and my self confidence back. I can't be happier! Also, his nurse, Tracy, went out of her way to help me with my questions and paperwork. It could not have been a better experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Aiello, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Aiello?