Dr. William Abouhassan Jr, MD

Dr. William Abouhassan Jr, MD

Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery | Male

Dr. William Abouhassan Jr, MD is a plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Columbus, OH. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Abouhassan Jr is affiliated with OhioHealth Grant Medical Center.

Dr. Abouhassan Jr's Experience

See how Dr. Abouhassan Jr's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Abouhassan Jr

Dr. Abouhassan Jr accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Abouhassan Jr has admitting privileges.

Dr. Abouhassan Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Abouhassan Jr to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Abouhassan Jr's Performance
in Columbus, OH |
I'd been dealing with a traumatic Injury for nearly 4 mths when I met Dr. Abdouhassan. Prior to him, I was misdiagnosed, and passed around with misinformation by atleast 10 doctors. He apologized that I was given the run around by so many doctors. He immediately gained my trust and assured me he would get me through this "journey" which included 4 operations over 3 weeks to save my leg. He said he would treat me like he would his sister, and he did . I'm now healing wonderfully thanks to him!
Columbus, OH |
God was watching over me when he but Dr William Abouhassan in my life. He tell it like it is and does AMAZING WORK. He treated me and my family members with respect and explained everything so we could understand.
in Lima, Ohio |
He is very knowledgeable about his surgerys and very considerate. I felt very comfortable and confident and the results are amazing.
in Columbus, OH |
He was the most obnoxious doctors that I have ever seen. I was in the room with the patient and I was embarrassed by the way he was treating her. He was totally unprofessional in all aspects of his manor and demeanor. He talked to her like she was a stupid person and you could tell that he had his mind made up when he first walked into the room that he was not going to waste any time at all on her or her condition. I bet that senior is really proud of the money he blew on this one.
in Columbus, Ohio |
New Client Appointment: The receptionist at the office was very rude and unprofessional. I arrived at my appointment 15 minutes prior as suggested and had to wait a total 45mins, while being able to see Dr. Abouhassan in the background sipping his coffee walking around doing nothing. Once I am greeted by his nurse and himself, I suddenly begin to feel insecure, undermined, and discouraged. I do not believe anything this man told me and will seek a second opinion from a more EXPERIENCED surgeon.
in Columbus |
Best Doc ever!
Columbus, OH |
I would never recommend this so called doctor to anyone! I would not even have him to treat my pets! This doctor is in the medical field to line his pockets and not for the oath he has taken to care for those who NEED to be treated and cared for! I don't even know how he can lay his head down and sleep at night! Perhaps this is his problem, he can't sleep. I will be contacting the AMA very soon to see that this so called doctor is brought before the board!
in D |
EXCELLENT SURGEON HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. VERY TROUGH, MY SITUATION WAS COMPLICATED WITH HEALTH ISSUES, HE HANDLED THEM WITH GREAT CAUTION, I HAVE FULL CONFIDENCE IN HIM, IF YOU ARENT SURE, HE WILL MAKE YOU 100% COMFORTABLE, HE EARNS YOUR TRUST WHICH IS RARE FOR A 'YOUNG DOCTOR..
Have you seen Dr. William Abouhassan Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Abouhassan Jr?

Compare Dr. Abouhassan Jr

Dr. Abouhassan Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Abouhassan Jr has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Abouhassan Jr's Board Certifications

• General Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery

• Birthmark
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

Wright State Univ Sch Of Med

Graduated in 2004

Cleveland Clinic
    University Of Cincinnati Medical Center
    Akron Children's Hospital
    Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital

Dr. Abouhassan Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Abouhassan Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery