Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 44

Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 12 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Rejuvenus Aesthetics

1.465201465201465%

Dr. Cortes?
Dr. Cortes' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD
Something that I will never forget about my tummy tuck with dr. Cortes was how worried I was just before the procedure and how he handled the situation and made me feel better and positive. His staff is also incredible and it was a real deal for me to be helped by people so nice. I told him that I will recommend him to all my friends and all the people I know because he is just so talented and his work is phenomenal. Dr. Cortes is the surgeon you want on your team when you are not happy with the aspect of your body and you want a doctor to do miracles and give you the nice looking body back. I had fat deposits and saggy skin after two pregnancies, now I look like a virgin, if you know what I mean!
cassandraswashington – May 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
Office immaculate, staff super friendly, and the dr listens to every concern you have. What can i say, it was an enjoyable dr visit!
May 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
I love Dr.Cortes I have been a patient for 1 year now and my experience with him is always phenomenal. He always listens to me and will do the necessary test to get to the bottom of the issue. His office is far from my house so sometimes when I have a question regarding my health issue, I call his office and he calls me back and makes sure everything is going well and guides me in the right direction. I highly recommend him.
May 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
Plastic surgery made easy and affordable and even fun, this is how I would say my experience with Dr.. Cortes was. I had a breast augmentation with him and the second procedure was an hourglass hip procedure. Both interventions went on just fine, the pain was more intense after the boob job, but he prescribed medication and offered lots of support and advices and got through it well. The hourglass hip procedure was much more easy and the results are stunning. It completely changed how I look and also how I feel about myself. Now I can say I have a body that I am proud of and I don’t bat an eyelash when checking out magazines with beautiful celebrities because now I feel that I look like one of them and I could be on the cover too ??
Apr 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
My story is rather sad, not is, better say was, but also very common and I want to talk about it so maybe others will see it and make better decisions for themselves. I was a dedicated wife, then a mother of three boys that we had together and three kids he had from a previous relationship who also lived with us. All my time, effort and the little money I had were put towards making the kids and husband happy and thought this was my happiness. I was happy to cook them dinner every evening, then serve them the food and then clean the table and do the dishes while they all minded their business. My husband was in charge of the finances, I didn’t miss anything, so what’s not to be happy. Until he left and left me with our three kids and took the others and sent them to their mom. With the little money that was left I went in to see doctor Cortes and had surgery with him and it was the best money spent in my life. I got a mommy makeover, so breasts and tummy too and five months after the s
Dianne A. Fletcher – Apr 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
If I would have known before scheduling the surgery that I will look and feel so good after the procedure, I would have probably speed things up a bit. Like this it took me about five months to do the consultation and then the surgery. Nevertheless, I’m glad I did it in the end because I was almost put off after seeing another plastic surgeon before dr. Cortes. Dr. Cortes was very professional and he explained everything in detail, including the risks and complications that are possible. I appreciated this a lot, and also the fact that we had regular check ups after the surgery was performed and someone monitored my progress all the time. This is great, especially if you are the worrying kind, like myself. Dr. Cortes did his magic on me and now I have the curves of a goddess and didn’t have any complications after the surgery.
Apr 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
Before the consultation with dr. Cortes I didn’t know how my surgery will be and I was kind of worried because it is surgery after all and the tummy tuck didn’t seem like such a simple procedure. But during the consultation, dr. Cortes walked me through the whole process from top to bottom and told me what could happen and when, when should I get worried and what to do. This helped me a lot in understanding everything and I eventually scheduled and had the surgery. The recovery was smoother than expected and in about a month I was back doing my thing, just like before the surgery. I know the results achieved with the procedure are different from patient to patient, but my body is completely changed and truly amazing after the hourglass tummy tuck. It was the best decision ever and I am so happy now, I never thought it is possible.
Apr 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
I think I was very close to depression when I went in for a consultation with dr Cortes. I was looking terrible after three pregnancies, my partner was cheating on me with a friend and I couldn’t say anything because I wasn’t able to take care of the kids alone, I haven’t got a place to move, so I just stayed there and felt worst with each day. Until a friend brought up dr Cortes and the idea of a plastic surgery. I always wanted to get bigger breasts and now also the tummy needed some work. I knew my husband would support this decision as he was willing to spend money on my silence so I just went for it. I got an hourglass tummy tuck and breast lift with implants with dr Cortes and it was the best thing I ever did and probably the only thing that I did for myself in the last decades. The recovery was difficult, but I had a friend helping me and the months went by to uncover beautiful results. My body was curvaceous, my breasts were so perky and sexy I just couldn’t believe it.
Mar 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
To say I love my new breasts would be an understatement. I absolutely adore them and I couldn’t recommend doctor Cortes enough! Doctor Cortes did an amazing job and got me the boobs of my dreams. Things couldn’t have been better, my breasts really look better than in my wildest fantasies. And it is not just me noticing this, is everyone around me, my parents, my husband. If I knew I would feel so good about them, I would have probably done it long ago. If you are interested in finding out details about getting bigger boobs with doctor Cortes I can tell you that it is simple and efficient. Doctor Cortes has a great system and some lovely people working with him. I felt looked after at all times and very well taken care of. I liked that I could contact Janiris and ask questions, this was so good, especially after the surgery when I wanted to do everything right so I recover quickly. After seeing doctor Cortes for the consultation, I got the estimate from Brianna and once it was agreed, t
Mar 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
To say I love my new breasts would be an understatement. I absolutely adore them and I couldn’t recommend doctor Cortes enough! Doctor Cortes did an amazing job and got me the boobs of my dreams. Things couldn’t have been better, my breasts really look better than in my wildest fantasies. And it is not just me noticing this, is everyone around me, my parents, my husband. If I knew I would feel so good about them, I would have probably done it long ago. If you are interested in finding out details about getting bigger boobs with doctor Cortes I can tell you that it is simple and efficient. Doctor Cortes has a great system and some lovely people working with him. I felt looked after at all times and very well taken care of. I liked that I could contact Janiris and ask questions, this was so good, especially after the surgery when I wanted to do everything right so I recover quickly. After seeing doctor Cortes for the consultation, I got the estimate from Brianna and once it was agreed,
Mar 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
I had my hourglass butt augmentation three months ago and wanted to share my experience with this community. I have been body conscious every since I hit puberty. During my teen years, I always wanted to get a curvaceous figure. But my genes had other things in store for me. Like my mother, I had smaller butts and hops and bigger abdomen. I always felt depressed whenever I saw myself in the mirror. Even though my husband has always been supportive and appreciated my physical features, I was still feeling like I am not in the shape that I desired to be in. Two years ago, I had my last pregnancy (I am now the mother of three children). Pregnancy also affected my physical appearance in negative ways. I got stubborn fat pockets in different localized areas of my body, such as the tummy, sides, love handles, and upper back. This further made my waist large. My waist and tummy were overshadowing my butts and hips that were already smaller. So, at the age of 32 (one and a half year after the
Mar 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
When you want the best there is in Texas, you go to Dr. Cortes. This is no exaggeration, Dr. Cortes is really an amazing plastic surgeon, probably one of the most talented and experienced in the area. There are patients coming to see him from Europe and other states and this is just incredible. But he is incredible. His staff is very good too, and the level of post-care is the best possible. I have talked to many women who had breast surgery before me, both on forums and in real life and they all had different complaints about their doctors. I thought it is normal to have this to say or the other after a complex intervention and I expected that I will have comments too. But everything was smooth and simple. Dr. Cortes is not the kind of doctor that keeps patients at an arm’s length, he is accommodating and engaging and interested in the development of things. I felt supported and understood every step of the way and in control. I did a lot of research about Dr. Cortes before having the
Mar 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
What I tell doctor Cortes each time I go for a check up is that he did a much better job than mother nature and he is much more talented than her too! I mean my body before the surgery was regular, nothing to write home about, maybe the sagginess on the tummy and the fat, but those would have been negatives, other than this, nothing impressive. I had an hourglass tummy tuck with a breast lift and now I look like a celebrity, no jokes about it. I adore my body and I can’t believe it is possible nowadays to dream of a body and actually get it. I look now like in my wildest dreams and it was doctor Cortes who made it possible for me. The procedure was about four hours long, I didn’t have any complications and I am telling you, girls, go for it if you want to have the body of your dreams.
Mar 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
I’m happy, happy, happy and I only have doctor Cortes to thank for this. Almost a year ago I had an hourglass mommy makeover with him and now I look like I’m not even a mommy, which is absolutely fabulous. Many people would be offended if people would ask them if they are the nanny of their own kids, but certainly not me because I know why this happens. I have three kids and when I take them all to the park and everybody asks if I’m the nanny I know they do because they think there is no way to have this body and three kids, and I am probably the sexy aupair from god knows where! It is so funny and I feel amazing in my new body. My attitude changed completely and now I am more opened to see the good in me and in others too.
Mar 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
Dr Cortes and his staff is amazing
Disaya – Mar 05, 2020
Mar 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
I scheduled and rescheduled the consultation with Dr. Cortes for like three times. I so wanted to get the Brazilian butt lift, but I was afraid of the patient. My sister told me to just have the consultation and talk to the doctor about my fears and if I am not comfortable, I don’t have to get through with it. After the first ten minutes with doctor Cortes I knew I will be ok to have the surgery. He explained that the BBL is less invasive compared to the butt implants and the results are all natural, few and rare post-op complications and the pain is not so intense because the muscles are not sectioned like when the butt implants are inserted. He gave me so much confidence, it was like I could have got the surgery immediately! I was scheduled two months and a half from the time of the consultation, dr. Cortes is booked months in advance, but for me it was ok. He explained that it is not possible to get the surgery immediately, I needed to do blood tests and prepare a little. The surger
Mar 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
Great Doctor - My wife went there - He clearly informed all pros and cons of surgery. Heavy rush and difficult to take appointment.
Mar 03, 2020
Feb 01, 2020
Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cortes?

Dr. Cortes accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Cortes' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Gynecomastia
  • Hylaform Injection
  • Lift - Parts of the Body Other than Face
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections

Our main goal is to provide you with the best surgical results possible. Plastic surgery is a very personal and sometimes difficult decision. From the minute you walk through the door, we are committed to understanding your needs and facilitate your ...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

2008
2007
2002
2001
Ponce School of Medicine
1997
Pontifical Catholic University Of P.R.

• Alpha Omega Alpha Honors Society Beta Chapter,
  • Plaque from Honors Program, 94-96
  • Ranked #1 in Medical School Class of 63,
  • Plaque for Excellence in the Medicine Program,
  • Medal for Highest Academic Distinction, 2001

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Cortes treats patients.

HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest

Houston, TX

64% Patient experience rating, 5% lower than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018)