Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD

Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 45

Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Houston, TX. He is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Cortes to book an appointment.

Dr Hour Glass International Clinic for Cosmetic Surgery

Rejuvenus Aesthetics50 Briar Hollow Ln Ste 100 Houston, TX 77027

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Cortes is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest Houston, a highly rated hospital.

• Practices at Top Hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

Dr. Cortes' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cortes

81.40350877192982%
1.4035087719298245%

Dr. Cortes?
  • Office environment (256)
  • Appointment scheduling (254)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (254)
  • Appointment was rushed (23)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (17)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (15)
He is a good plastic surgeon. Dr Cortes answered all questions. Highly recommended
May 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
well bed manners, I went to tummy tuck and got best results. highly recommended
Apr 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
I have been looking for a great doctor that I can trust with my breast implant. I have been very insecure about its shape and size. I interviewed 5 doctors, to find the best fit for me. I decided to go with Dr.Cortes immediately after speaking to him. First of all, his Facility is immaculate. Also, he was very informative, took his time with me and answered all my concerns. He made me feel comfortable and the Staff was super NICE
Feb 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
Highly Recommended! The Best Decision I Ever Made and I would tell anyone if they are looking for an Hourglass figure. I am 2 months post op and I look Great!
Momma Jones 84 – Jan 22, 2021
Awesome results . Good surgeon highly recommended
Jan 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
Highly recommended best surgeon. Very affordable surgeon in houston
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Dec 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
All involved we're efficient.. friendly..caring..prompt
Nov 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
Good surgeon very experienced and knows his job.
Aug 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
Highly recommended. Give loyal suggestions,best plastic surgeon in houston
  • Appointment was rushed
Jul 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
I scheduled and rescheduled the consultation with Dr. Cortes for like three times. I so wanted to get the Brazilian butt lift, but I was afraid of the patient. My sister told me to just have the consultation and talk to the doctor about my fears and if I am not comfortable, I don’t have to get through with it. After the first ten minutes with doctor Cortes I knew I will be ok to have the surgery. He explained that the BBL is less invasive compared to the butt implants and the results are all natural, few and rare post-op complications and the pain is not so intense because the muscles are not sectioned like when the butt implants are inserted. He gave me so much confidence, it was like I could have got the surgery immediately! I was scheduled two months and a half from the time of the consultation, dr. Cortes is booked months in advance, but for me it was ok. He explained that it is not possible to get the surgery immediately, I needed to do blood tests and prepare a little. The surge
Jun 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
The hourglass butt augmentation is the surgery to have if you are looking for a killer bottom. It is like crazy hot, any of dr. Cortes’s patients who had the surgery could literally be on the cover of magazines, me among them too! I had the surgery eight months ago and my buttocks was great even from the first month, but it took time for the swelling to go away. I had the surgery in the hospital and dr. Cortes was very good and there were no issues with the procedure. The pain hit home when I got home and I tell you it is not easy to always sleep on the tummy. After a while you think it will never get any better, but this is when it starts to get better.
Jun 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
Dr. Cortes did the hourglass tummy tuck on me. I am very pleased with my results. I chose Dr Cortes because he does not do the “ boxy” tummy tuck like some of the other surgeons. His technique of liposuction of back and flanks helps to define waistline and gives the hourglass silhouette. My tummy tuck recover was remarkable. My incisions healed well. My belly button is perfect. I didn’t have to do the marble or earplug trick like some blogs suggest. I would recommend Dr. Cortes to anyone who asks!
May 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
I was recently divorced and just moved back to Houston to be closer to my family after what was a very abusing and toxic relationship that lasted over a decade. I felt old and without any energy and everybody wondered what happed to the vibrant girl that left the city because she certainly never returned. I founded dr. Cortes online, looking at before and after pics with tummy tucks. I saw straight away that it was something different that he was doing because his patients looked completely different after the surgery and much, much better. I thought I should give it a try, I had some money, so why not? Dr. Cortes is a very nice person and a very knowledgeable and talented surgeon. He gave me a lot of indications about what would be good for me, considering my lifestyle, goals and anatomy and in the end we settled on an hourglass tummy tuck. The surgery was done two and a half months later and it took about the same time to see the final results. I was in pain for a few days post-op, b
May 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
Something that I will never forget about my tummy tuck with dr. Cortes was how worried I was just before the procedure and how he handled the situation and made me feel better and positive. His staff is also incredible and it was a real deal for me to be helped by people so nice. I told him that I will recommend him to all my friends and all the people I know because he is just so talented and his work is phenomenal. Dr. Cortes is the surgeon you want on your team when you are not happy with the aspect of your body and you want a doctor to do miracles and give you the nice looking body back. I had fat deposits and saggy skin after two pregnancies, now I look like a virgin, if you know what I mean!
cassandraswashington – May 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
Office immaculate, staff super friendly, and the dr listens to every concern you have. What can i say, it was an enjoyable dr visit!
May 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
I love Dr.Cortes I have been a patient for 1 year now and my experience with him is always phenomenal. He always listens to me and will do the necessary test to get to the bottom of the issue. His office is far from my house so sometimes when I have a question regarding my health issue, I call his office and he calls me back and makes sure everything is going well and guides me in the right direction. I highly recommend him.
May 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
Plastic surgery made easy and affordable and even fun, this is how I would say my experience with Dr.. Cortes was. I had a breast augmentation with him and the second procedure was an hourglass hip procedure. Both interventions went on just fine, the pain was more intense after the boob job, but he prescribed medication and offered lots of support and advices and got through it well. The hourglass hip procedure was much more easy and the results are stunning. It completely changed how I look and also how I feel about myself. Now I can say I have a body that I am proud of and I don’t bat an eyelash when checking out magazines with beautiful celebrities because now I feel that I look like one of them and I could be on the cover too ??
Apr 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
My story is rather sad, not is, better say was, but also very common and I want to talk about it so maybe others will see it and make better decisions for themselves. I was a dedicated wife, then a mother of three boys that we had together and three kids he had from a previous relationship who also lived with us. All my time, effort and the little money I had were put towards making the kids and husband happy and thought this was my happiness. I was happy to cook them dinner every evening, then serve them the food and then clean the table and do the dishes while they all minded their business. My husband was in charge of the finances, I didn’t miss anything, so what’s not to be happy. Until he left and left me with our three kids and took the others and sent them to their mom. With the little money that was left I went in to see doctor Cortes and had surgery with him and it was the best money spent in my life. I got a mommy makeover, so breasts and tummy too and five months after the s
Dianne A. Fletcher – Apr 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
If I would have known before scheduling the surgery that I will look and feel so good after the procedure, I would have probably speed things up a bit. Like this it took me about five months to do the consultation and then the surgery. Nevertheless, I’m glad I did it in the end because I was almost put off after seeing another plastic surgeon before dr. Cortes. Dr. Cortes was very professional and he explained everything in detail, including the risks and complications that are possible. I appreciated this a lot, and also the fact that we had regular check ups after the surgery was performed and someone monitored my progress all the time. This is great, especially if you are the worrying kind, like myself. Dr. Cortes did his magic on me and now I have the curves of a goddess and didn’t have any complications after the surgery.
Apr 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
Before the consultation with dr. Cortes I didn’t know how my surgery will be and I was kind of worried because it is surgery after all and the tummy tuck didn’t seem like such a simple procedure. But during the consultation, dr. Cortes walked me through the whole process from top to bottom and told me what could happen and when, when should I get worried and what to do. This helped me a lot in understanding everything and I eventually scheduled and had the surgery. The recovery was smoother than expected and in about a month I was back doing my thing, just like before the surgery. I know the results achieved with the procedure are different from patient to patient, but my body is completely changed and truly amazing after the hourglass tummy tuck. It was the best decision ever and I am so happy now, I never thought it is possible.
Apr 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cortes?

1 board action Found
  • Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (6/12/2020)View details
No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Cortes' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Hylaform Injection
  • Lift - Parts of the Body Other than Face
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction

Dr. Cortes accepts

Our main goal is to provide you with the best surgical results possible. Plastic surgery is a very personal and sometimes difficult decision. From the...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

2008
2007
2002
1997
Pontifical Catholic University Of P.R.

• Plaque for Excellence in the Medicine Program,