Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD

Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 46

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Houston, TX. He is affiliated with Hca Houston Healthcare Northwest. His office accepts new patients.

Dr Hour Glass International Clinic for Cosmetic Surgery

breast augmentation
  • Long wait times
May 02, 2022
Professionally Speaking
As an anesthesia provider working in operating rooms throughout the Houston area, I have the luxury of observing the work of many plastic surgeons. Dr. Cortes is one of the best by far!! He is humble, personable, caring, and his techniques yield AMAZING results. MOST IMPORTANTLY, his PRIMARY FOCUS is the SAFETY of his surgical candidates. It is why I chose him—and will continue to choose him—for my aesthetic needs.
CJM – Apr 29, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
Doctor Cortes is more than a surgeon, is a nice person and this speaks volumes about him and his work. He listened to my concerns and addressed them all and in the end he suggested the best possible option. Now I am four months after my breast reduction and I feel like never before.
Lillian Bakeri – Apr 16, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
It’s never too late to make a change, this is what doctor Cortes told me during my first consultation for an hourglass mommy makeover. It made me feel so good about what I wanted to do and gave me so much confidence that I’ll get the results I wanted. And I was right to trust him and his team. Highly recommended!
Helen Kingi – Apr 15, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
It’s not only about the surgery, it’s also the recovery and preparation that lead to good results and dr. Cortes made me realize this as we discussed my breast augmentation surgery. The whole process was easy and straightforward. I don’t know if I would have went forward with the procedure if I wouldn’t have met him and Janiris, the patient coordinator, also very helpful and attentive.
Janet Martini – Apr 14, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
All I wanted was a surgeon that I could actually talk to. But going in and out in like five minutes and paying for all those consultations left me a bit disappointed. My friend insisted I book a consultation with dr. Cortes and he was exactly what I’d hope to find in a surgeon. I had my BA with him three months ago, very happy with the surgery and all.
Tina Hernandezj – Apr 13, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
I saw before and after pics of different patients, tummy tucks done by other doctors but they just looked a bit weird and square shaped. I wanted better and I knew I got it when I met dr Cortes and the team. Janiris is amazing, such a kind and patient woman, it’s no wonder she is the patient coordinator.
Cynthia Coxc – Apr 12, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
It wasn’t before my 30th bday that I realized I needed a tummy tuck. After 4 kids I kept thinking my tummy will shrink back, but when the little one turned 4 and I was still struggling with the belly apron I knew it’s time for surgery. Dr Cortes was amazing, helpful, patient and a spectacular doctor. Highly recommended.
Dorothy Diazb – Apr 10, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
I feared complications that could occur when getting plastic surgery and this is the reason why I kept postponing my breast reduction surgery for years. I was convinced to go on with the BR after meeting dr. Cortes and the team. So very professional and everything was neat and looking spectacular, I knew I could trust them.
Theresa Cooperh – Apr 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
I had my second surgery with Dr Cortes last month, a breast augmentation. My first was lipo about two years ago. Very pleased with the whole process, Madde was such a doll and so patient with me. I am still getting used to the new boobs, so far I’m so happy I avoided infection and any other complications.
Diana Howardk – Apr 08, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
Two weeks after my BA and my boobs are still high, in my neck! I talked to dr. Cortes and he says they are going to drop, everybody tells me the same thing, but I’m just anxious to see it happen sooner. Janiris was amazing and so supportive. So grateful to have all of you on my side.
Kathryn Curiel – Apr 07, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
I got butt implant with fat grafting last December with dr. Cortes after many months of being undecided whether to go on with the surgery. I though butt implants are enough, but when dr. Cortes showed me some results with both, I was like stunned. My butt is now round and just perfect, like you see in dr. Cortes before and after pics of patients.
Sharon Rodriguez – Apr 06, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
Congratulations, dr Cortes and team! Best ever! You made me and my hubby very happy! I got breast augmentation last November, after six months of waiting (I wasn’t able to take time off from work). My boobs are firm, round, just like I wanted them to be. Great results from a great doctor!
Barbara Bales – Apr 05, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
I was always in pain because of the huge boobs I was carrying on my petite frame. And I was so sick and tired of always feeling uncomfortable in anything I’d wear. I went to see dr Cortes for a BR and I had the surgery three weeks ago. General anesthesia and the incisions are not even that bad for all the relief I got.
Jose Threatt – Apr 04, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
Unlike any other plastic surgeons I met, dr. Cortes actually took the time to discuss my issues. I was so unhappy with my body, each day was like one more reason to hate how I looked. I told all this to dr. Cortes and he suggested the hourglass mommy makeover surgery. Five months post-op and things going great!
Maria Martin – Apr 03, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
I had a bad experience with my first lipo and I only found the courage to see Dr Cortes after my boss strongly recommended him. Such a big difference, incredible. Him and Janiris, the patient coordinator are just incredible people. I had my breast reduction with him four months ago.
Susan Murphy – Apr 02, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
Dr. Cortes is without doubt one of the best surgeons in the country. I had seen four doctors before I got to him and none of them impressed me. But Dr. Cortes is different. He really cares and this is visible from the first moments of the consultation. I had my BA with him last year in November, couldn’t be happier with the results.
Alicia Kelly – Apr 01, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
I had my BR with dr. Cortes in may last year. It was a good experience, dr. Cortes is a professional and his medical team is the best. I felt good throughout the journey and looked after. Breasts look amazing after the surgery and I expected the scars to be bigger, but they aren’t that bad at all.
Annie Carter – Mar 31, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
I’m 2 weeks post lipo with Dr Cortes and I can’t wait to get back to his office and get more stuff! I was scared of plastic surgery, but after this first experience I am actually more relaxed and confident. Dr Cortes is easy to talk to and he really understands what I need. I want to get a BA next, hopefully this year.
Amelie Roth – Mar 30, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?
Highly recommended!!!! I love my body now. And this is after years and years at frowning at myself in the mirror. Three pregnancies had really left a mark on my body and on my confidence. Dr Cortes is an artist! He redesigned my body with an hourglass mommy makeover and now I look so hot it’s crazy!
Olivia Davis – Mar 29, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wilberto Cortes, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cortes?