Dr. Wilbert Jacobs II, MD

Dr. Wilbert Jacobs II, MD

Family Medicine  |
Insurances Accepted

Dr. Wilbert Jacobs II, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Jacksonville, FL. He is 35 years old and has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Jacobs II is affiliated with Orange Park Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. Jacobs II

Preventative Services, Lifestyle modifications, and Diabetes Management.

Video

Dr. Jacobs II' Experience

Dr. Jacobs II' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Depression

• Medical University of South Carolina
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • Trident Family Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Jacobs II has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jacobs II does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jacobs II and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jacobs II' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jacobs II to family and friends
Dr. Jacobs II' Performance
Orlando, FL |
I really feel like he truly listens and believes in working with me someone I haven't felt before. He is non-judgemental and wants to truly help me to find the causes and cures for all my physical ailments. His staff is so caring and helpful. They call you back the same or next day. I would definitely recommend Dr. Jacobs as the best health care provider in Florida.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Friendly staff, great locations & getting in & out, in a timely manner, is a nice surprise! Dr. Jacobs gives me the time I need to answer all my questions. Very through and patient! He is a keeper in my book!.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
in Orange Park |
My last visit was the first time seeing Doctor Jacobs. He was friendly & professional and I felt very much at ease talking with him.
Zephyrhills, FL |
Great doctor with a good ear and compassion for his patients
in Jacksonville, FL |
I feel Dr. Jacobs does an excellent job dealing with his patients he has demonstrated his commitment to his patients and his practice very professional and takes time to explain any and all questions one may Have regarding their healthcare
in Orange Park, FL |
Shows extreme care in diagnosing problem.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
Tampa, FL |
Dr. Jacobs and the whole staff at orange park family physicians are wonderful!
Thank you for taking your time to provide us feedback. Our mission is to provide high quality care to all our patient. Please if you need additional assistance call our office 904-264-8621. Thank you again, Sheena Lewis, Practice Manager
Jacksonville, FL |
Excellent primary care provider. Listens to the patient, provides appropriate feed back, test results, follow up/ specialty care recommendations, and allows patient to make his/her decision on the recommendation.
in Orange Park. Florida |
When I told Dr Jacobs that I had gone to the ER over the weekend. He said we have to find out what is wrong. He sent me to the right specialist and my pain is gone. I am so happy now
in Orange Park, FL |
Dr Jacobs is very good with his patient. He has help me with my THYROIDS Ihave had thyroids for years he is the only doctor that has set the right.
in Fleming Island |
I met Dr. Jacobs over 2 years ago in the midst of an emergency. I was able to get in on the same day and I was touched by the compassion and concern he showed that day. He did what was needed to get immediate help that I needed, and I designated him as my primary care dr. from that day. I am well and don't need to be seen much now, but I always look forward to seeing Dr. Jacobs. I will always be grateful that he was available to help when I really needed him and I pray that God will bless him.
in Middleburg, FL |
Always seen at appointment time! Often I am seen early which is nice. Very pleasant staff and atmosphere. This is the place to go.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Jacob always receives you with a positive smile. He lets you explain your condition the way you see it, And lets you know what to do in order to get better fast. When he has to refer you to a specialist, he does not hesitate to give you the best. For me, he is one of the best primary doctors I've had.
in Jacksonville, FL |
He goes above and beyond to insure you comfortable in your visit and he answers all questions and if doesn't know he says so! And does his best to get the answer to your question. To me Dr. Jacobs is an Angel from God!??
in Middleburg, FL |
I love Dr. Jacob's he is always willing to listen to my concerns and really seems to care....which is not easy to find in a doctor. My husband was seeing another doctor and I recommended he see Dr. Jacob's and now he says he will never go anywhere else. Thank you to Dr. Jacobs and his entire staff in Oakleaf.
Have you seen Dr. Wilbert Jacobs II, MD?

Visit Dr. Jacobs II

Dr. Jacobs II accepts 13 insurance carriers
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna

Hospitals where Dr. Jacobs II has admitting privileges

Orange Park Medical Center
2001 Kingsley Ave
Orange Park, FL 32073

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Jacobs II at Family Practice Associates of Orange Park