Dr. Westly Bailey, MD

Dr. Westly Bailey, MD

Family Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Westly Bailey is a board-certified physician in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine, and specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of general medical conditions, athletic injuries and musculoskeletal ailments. Dr. Bailey received his undergraduate and medical degrees from Duke University, and completed his Family Medicine residency at Emory University, where he served as a Chief Resident. He then completed a Fellowship in Primary Care Sports Medicine at the Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital, an affiliate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Dr. Bailey brings practice experience in Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Urgent Care. He has provided medical coverage for multiple schools and programs, including Avondale High School, and North Carolina A&T State University. Dr. Bailey also served on the medical team for the 2011 United States Figure Skating Championships. Dr. Bailey has returned to Family Medicine to fulfill his passion for team-based wellness.

3890 Johns Creek Pkwy Ste 230

Suwanee, GA 30024

• Advantra
  • Alliant Health Plans
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)

Learn about Dr. Bailey

Dr. Bailey's Experience

Dr. Bailey's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice and Sports Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Bailey "Committed to providing comprehensive medical care for patients of all age groups and activity levels."

• Sports Medicine

• Sports Physical Examination
  • Suture Removal
  • Suture Soft Tissue Wound
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Duke University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Duke Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Emory University School Of Medicine
  • Moses Cone Meml Hosp
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Bailey has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bailey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bailey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bailey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bailey to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Bailey's Performance
Atlanta, GA |
My Primary care physician. Excellent doctor
Suwanee |
My first visit and it went great. He was very thorough and made me feel very comfortable during my physical. The location is close for me and the office looks great. He showed great detail and attention to me during this visit.
Atlanta, GA |
Dr Wes is very knowledgeable in sports medicine and establishes great relationships. He accurately diagnosed my son's injury and recommended a plan that quickly relieved his symptoms. I have referred him to two parents this season whose son's had football injuries.
in Peachtree Corners, GA |
Dr. Bailey was awesome. Took the time to not only take a look at my shoulder but also educate me on how to help the healing process without any surgery. Great follow up as well.
Cedar Rapids, IA |
need better staff answering the phone very rude
Roswell, GA |
Dr. Bailey asked good questions, listened carefully, and takes the time he needs to collect information. He presents options and engages you in the treatment. He also follows up as promised! I recommend without reservation!
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Bailey is great doctor who communicates well with clients and go above & beyond to ensure all patients are taken care of. He is a very good physician that I would recommend to anyone.
in Alpharetta, GA |
I had a fantastic appointment with Dr. Bailey. I had an early appointment and didn't wait 5 minutes to be seen. He was very thorough and explained all the details of my annual check up. He listened to my concerns and provided me with options. His staff was friendly and made me feel comfortable. I think I've found my Primary Doctor moving forward.
in Duluth, GA |
I went in to see this doctor because my primary doctor did not have an early appointment. I had a severe sinus infection and his recommendation was for me to go home and use a neti pot which I already explained that I used and to use Afrin spray. I went to another doctor who put me on a steroid and antibiotics. This was poor professional advice from a doctor who did not seem to care that I had no sleep or anything the day prior and didn't offer any relief.
in Duluth, GA |
Initially, I was apprehensive of allowing Dr. Bailey to exam me because he is a male Doctor. Then I thought, he's African American and he'll understands the health risks that affects the black community. I had chronic knee pain for 6 months. Dr. Bailey prescribed vitamin d because my levels were low. After taking the first pill, three hours later I had no more pain. I cried because my heart was filled with joy. Dr. Bailey is a professional, a great listener and caring. I highly recommend him.
in Atlanta, GA |
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Bailey. He is very personable and takes time to evaluate the source of the issue. The office location is very convenient and the staff is top notch. I recommend visiting this practice
Have you seen Dr. Westly Bailey, MD?
Are you Dr. Bailey?

Visit Dr. Bailey

Dr. Bailey accepts 15 insurance carriers
  • Advantra
  • Alliant Health Plans
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Kaiser Permanente