Dr. Wesley Mills, MD

Dr. Wesley Mills, MD

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Wesley Mills, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Jacksonville, FL. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Mills is affiliated with Saint Vincent's Medical Center Riverside, Mayo Clinic and Saint Vincent's Medical Center Southside.

8075 Gate Pkwy W

Jacksonville, FL 32216

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Mills

Dr. Mills' Experience

Dr. Mills' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

This content was provided by Dr. Mills "As a Primary Care & Sports Medicine Physician, I enjoy treating patients with a multitude of conditions, in a patient-centric approach! Where we work in collaboration with you and your family to obtain optimal medical outcomes!!!"

• Sports Medicine

• Depression
  • High Cholesterol
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

• Biopsy

• Saint Vincent's Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Mayo Clinic Jacksonville Primary Care Sports Medicine Program
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Mills has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mills does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mills and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mills' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mills to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Mills' Performance
Insurance was billed $500 for a physical yet he never touched me. Talked to me for 10 minutes. Insurance paid him $300 for the "physical" that was suppose to be free for me. Yet he billed me $200. Seriously, this is why we are in such a healthcare crisis.
I wish I could review your visit and the associated claim to comment further, but I am unsure of your name or date of the appointment. I am truly sorry for your dissatisfaction, however, I am in little control of how much we are paid by the insurance company or what you are responsible for per your plan, as that is negotiated by your employer and my medical group. If you haven't done so, I suggest you contact my office to further inquire about the charges and I would be happy to review it!
in Jacksonville, FL |
I have been going to Doc Mills for a while now and he has improved by numbers with the right generic meds and positive conversation when many doctors try to scare you. Sometimes the wait can be long but never more than an hour total visit time for me . The billing is done through St Vincent's and if I have a questions the ladies resolve it right away . I don't have insurance right now but he has worked t help me find low cost lab work too. Doc Mills is the right Doc to see!
in St. Augustine, Florida |
Dr. Mills is the BEST Primary Care Dr. I have ever been to and I've been around for a while. He listens and he hears. He comes up with solutions. I highly reccomend Dr. Wesley Mills!
Jacksonville, FL |
Rude staff, ridiculous wait times, which led to never receiving a bill but sent to collections. Stay away from this office. Dr. Mills is nice, but not worth the wait.
I truly apologize for your experience, as I can guarantee that it was an atypical one for my office. While my practice is very busy, we do our best to keep wait times at a minimum. However, things are often out of our control, but I still take full responsibility for your subpar experience. Regarding billing, our group has chosen to outsource the department, so unfortunately, I have little input over that issue and hope you were able to come to an acceptable resolution! If not, contact me!!!
Have you seen Dr. Wesley Mills, MD?

See our Family Medicine Specialist at Memorial Hospital

Visit Dr. Mills

Dr. Mills accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Mills has admitting privileges