Dr. Wesley Lackey, MD

Dr. Wesley Lackey, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  ·
Dr. Wesley Lackey, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Indianapolis, IN and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from Indiana University School Of Medicine in 2007 and specializes in orthopedic surgery.Read his story

6920 Gatwick Dr # 200

Indianapolis, IN 46241

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Cofinity

Learn about Dr. Lackey

See how frequently Dr. Lackey performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Knee Surgery
Knee Replacement
Osteoarthritis of Knee

Dr. Lackey's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Lackey's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Lackey "Learn more about Midwest Center for Joint Replacement, watch surgeon videos, and view my bio at www.mcjr.com!"

This content was provided by Dr. Lackey "We at Midwest Center for Joint Replacement desire to "take the pain out of joint replacement for everyone involved." We believe that all individuals deserve an incomparable level of care, skill, and respect. To best serve our patients efficiently, we utilize a "team" approach. All of our surgeons and physicians assistants are willing and able to see any patients in need - not just their own patient base. We hope this makes our patients know that we are all here to help and serve."

Accredited by: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Vanderbilt University
  • Greenville Hospital System
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Center For Hip and Knee Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Lackey has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lackey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lackey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lackey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lackey to family and friends

Dr. Lackey's Performance

Great experience. Worked my son in for a foot injury. Very professional. Beautiful office and helpful staff. One of the finest doctor experiences we’ve had.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Lackey is awesome. He listens to his patients and genuinely cares about his patients. I have no doubt I'll receive the best of care from him. Also, his bedside manner is great!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I am very satisfied with my right hip replacement by Dr. Lackey. I had my surgery 7 weeks before going on a Mediterranean cruise, which entailed a lot of walking up steps at inclines on tours. My hip was great-I did do physical therapy, but so glad I had the surgery done. He did a great job. Was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1
He was very focused on me and gave me his full attention. He listened and answered all my questions in a very caring manner.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Lackey is so awesome! He really listens to your concerns & provides great solutions. His bedside manner is so great - you don't learn that in med school. He did my partial knee replacement last year - he explained to me exactly what the proceudre &recovery would be like. I broke my ankle...more
Are you Dr. Lackey?