Bariatric Surgery  |
Dr. Werner Andrade, MD
Dr. Werner Andrade, MD is a bariatric surgery doctor who practices in Hialeah, FL. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Andrade is affiliated with Coral Gables Hospital and Hialeah Hospital.

777 E 25th St Ste 420

Hialeah, FL 33013

• Golden Rule
  • Health Net
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Principal Life

Learn about Dr. Andrade

See how frequently Dr. Andrade performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Obesity
high
Esophageal Surgery
high
Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure

Dr. Andrade's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Andrade "At Tenet Florida Physician Services, we have a commitment to care promise. This commitment extends to the communities we serve, the patients we heal, and the employees that make up our extraordinary team. Our values and mission are the cornerstones to that promise. We are committed to care. We are committed to you."

• Bariatric Surgery

• Intestinal Abscess
  • Intestinal Obstruction
  • Lipomas
  • Liver Cancer
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Pyloric Stenosis

• Abdominal Surgery
  • Appendectomy
  • Appendectomy, Laparoscopic
  • Appendectomy, Open
  • Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Colectomy
  • Colon Surgery
  • Colonoscopy
  • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
  • Esophageal Surgery
  • Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags
  • Incisional Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • Inguinal Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
  • Inguinal Hernia Repair, Open
  • Intestinal Transplant (incl. Enterectomy)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure

• Cleveland Clinic
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Tampa General Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Andrade has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Andrade does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Andrade and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Andrade's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Andrade to family and friends
Dr. Andrade's Performance
miami, fl |
Excellent in all aspects. I had two different procedures done with no problems or complaints. I would strongly recommend Dr Werner Andrade.
San Antonio, TX |
Dr. andrade is very nice and has very good staff. He is attentive and helpful. Always willing to answer any questions and his visits are quick.
in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands |
My experiences with Dr. Andrade and his team was awesome. They were friendly, courteous and very helpful. Dr. Andrade is super nice.
in DORAL, FL |
Outstanding patient care and extremely knowledgeable
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Andrade is an excellent doctor,he loves what he does. He did surgery on my mother a few months ago and from day one in the office everything was great. I was amazed with his staff members, they are friendly, courteous and treated us as family. I personally recommend Dr. Andrade and his team 100%.
Dallas, TX |
Dr.Andrade is the most amazing doctor. He explains everything that happens before, during, and after the surgery, never once did he dismiss me or not answer any questions I have. I am thankful for everything he has done and would do it all over again but with his help I won't be going back to the person I was once.
in Roosevelt, AZ |
Doctor Andrade performed a colonoscopy on my husband when he was a practicing physician at Cobre Valley Medical Center in Globe, AZ. He apparently rushed through the procedure and nicked the bowel. The recovery period was over a year. Additionally, the hospital billed us over $14,000, in additional to our insurance, for a week recovery in their facility. Cobre Valley Medical Center allowed Dr. Andrade to do the repair surgery and there are still numerous issues!
in miami,fl |
Excellent doctor! He really took care of me and helped me feel good and reassured!
in MIAMI FL |
I am completely amazed on how Dr. Andrade has transformed my life and self confidence. I have lost 50 pounds in 6 months and feel great! Dr. Andrade is very professional, I have had no issues after the surgery, he takes his job seriously. If you ever decide to do surgery, I highly recommend Dr. Andrade, you are in great hands!
in Miami, FL |
Since I stepped foot into Dr. Andrade's office for my pre-op appointment I have felt like this office is my family! Very welcoming, Dr. Andrade also talked to me like a person. He gave me excellent advice between my surgery options and lead me in the right direction to take back my life! I'm 4 months post op from RNY surgery and down over 80 pounds!! I couldn't be happier.
Hialeah, FL |
El dr. andrade es un gran ser humano, atento,con un gran corazon me realizo una sirugia muy exitosa estoy muy agrdecida lo recomiendo 100% dios lo bendiga siempre.
in Membreno |
I recommend him 100% excellent attention, very respectful, caring and he did an excellent job with my surgery. Since the first time I felt confident and his staff was great too.
in Orlando, FL |
My experience with the doctor was, and it is very good I recommend it to everyone. My name is daimary marin any doubt you can call me at 786 304 3000.I was on October 5 with Dr. werner andrade a gastric sleeve I'm weighing it 2010lb and today January 19 I weigh 167 pounds. I do not hurt anything and I never hurt anything,All the people who work with him are very good
in Miami, FL |
Best doctor and staff ever!!!
in Miami, FL |
Being under the care of Dr Andrade has been a great experience. He breaks everything down and explains steps so that you can understand. Being under his care, he makes you feel like part of the family. I recommend him to anyone.
in Miami, FL |
El doctor Andrade me realizo una operación de vesícula llamada de porcelana la cual estaba en muy malas condiciones. Yo no me sentía ningún síntoma, solo se vio en un chequeo de rutina la cual si hubiera esperado un poco más se hubiera convertido en un Cancer. Gracias a dios los resultados fueron positivos y gracias al doctor Andrade tuve un operación y una recuperación rápida. El doctor no solamente es un buen cirujano es una persona religiosa, comprensiva y te brinda mucha confianza.
in Miami, Fl |
Dr. Andrade was so great, caring, loving, knowledgable, and understanding, i did not have a serious issue, but Dr. Andrade is very detail oriented, must important has great people skills, love the experience and was a pleasure meeting and getting treated by Dr. Andrade Thanks Dr. Andrade
in Miami |
He is an exceptional person. He has the hands of an angel. My Mom had a very delicate operation because she has a lot of adhesions. She came out perfect from surgery. Dr. Andrade treated us like queens as well as hialeah hospital.
in Miami florida |
He is amazing at his job. The surgery was a success. He motivates me to do better. He is excellent. I wouldn't ask for a better doctor for these surgery. He is the best
in Miami, FL |
He is an excellent doctor, he loves what he does. I was really nervous on the first visit and the way that he explained everything to me he made me feel more relax and since that moment I knew I could trust him. I highly recommend him.
in Hialeah, FL |
I would defenetily would recommend for bariatric surgery this wonderful Dr. Andrade hes an amazing doctor always give you a execelent explanation on everything he is a wonderful human i would defenitely would recommend him to everybody and his staff also there wonderful thankyou Dr.Andrade for everything and for being a wonderful Dr godbless you
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Andrade is a true professional and very caring doctor. He communicates very well with his patients, honestly a great human being!
Have you seen Dr. Werner Andrade, MD?
Are you Dr. Andrade?

See our Bariatric Surgery Specialist at Mercy Hospital

Visit Dr. Andrade

Dr. Andrade accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • Golden Rule
  • Health Net
    Health Net PPO
    Medicare Advantage PFFS
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Principal Life