Dr. Werner Andrade, MD

Dr. Werner Andrade, MD

Bariatric Surgery  ·
Dr. Werner Andrade, MD is a bariatric surgery specialist in Hialeah, FL and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from University Francisco Marroquin / Faculty of Medicine in 2001 and specializes in bariatric surgery and general surgery.

777 E 25th St Ste 420

Hialeah, FL 33013

• Golden Rule
  • Health Net
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Andrade

See how frequently Dr. Andrade performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Obesity
high
Esophageal Surgery
high
Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure

Dr. Andrade's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Andrade "At Tenet Florida Physician Services, we have a commitment to care promise. This commitment extends to the communities we serve, the patients we heal, and the employees that make up our extraordinary team. Our values and mission are the cornerstones to that promise. We are committed to care. We are committed to you."

• Bariatric Surgery

• Cleveland Clinic
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Tampa General Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Andrade has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Andrade does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Andrade and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Andrade's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Andrade to family and friends

Dr. Andrade's Performance

Dr. Andrade has a special sense of giving you all the necessary information to keep you on track and to make you feel good about yourself again. He sure changed my expectations and I feel that he gave me my life back. Can't express enough how grateful I am. Thank you for all you have done and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
my name is miguel angel gonzalez i had a bariatric surgery with Dr Andrade at 11/01/17 and i have a good attention about process and Iwoul like thanks you for all staff very professional and DR ANDRADE for me is the perfect surgeon for patients with Bariatric I recomend him I LOST 100 POUNDS...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Gracias doctor por darme la oportunidad de comenzar una vida más saludable. Por ayudarme HA entender lo importante que es estar saludable.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Amazing doctor. Had the bariatric sleeve and it has been amazing. Smooth recovery. I have only heard wonderful things about Dr. Andrade and that is why I choose him for my procedure. I would definitely recommend him and choose him again if needed to in the future.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was treated with the upmost professionalism and care by Dr. Andrade and his staff. He took the time to ensure the best results during the procedure and my fullest gratitude towrds him.
Are you Dr. Andrade?