Dr. Werner Andrade Ortiz, MD

Bariatric Surgery | Male

Dr. Werner Andrade Ortiz, MD
Dr. Werner Andrade Ortiz, MD is a bariatric surgery doctor who practices in Hialeah, FL. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Andrade Ortiz is affiliated with Hialeah Hospital and Coral Gables Hospital.

Dr. Andrade Ortiz's Care Philosophy

At Tenet Florida Physician Services, we have a commitment to care promise. This commitment extends to the communities we serve, the patients we heal, and the employees that make up our extraordinary team. Our values and mission are the cornerstones to that promise. We are committed to care. We are committed to you.

Dr. Andrade Ortiz's Experience

See how Dr. Andrade Ortiz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Andrade Ortiz

Dr. Andrade Ortiz accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Andrade Ortiz is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Andrade Ortiz has admitting privileges.

Dr. Andrade Ortiz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Andrade Ortiz to family and friends
    Dr. Andrade Ortiz's Performance
    in MIAMI FL |
    I am completely amazed on how Dr. Andrade has transformed my life and self confidence. I have lost 50 pounds in 6 months and feel great! Dr. Andrade is very professional, I have had no issues after the surgery, he takes his job seriously. If you ever decide to do surgery, I highly recommend Dr. Andrade, you are in great hands!
    in Miami, FL |
    Since I stepped foot into Dr. Andrade's office for my pre-op appointment I have felt like this office is my family! Very welcoming, Dr. Andrade also talked to me like a person. He gave me excellent advice between my surgery options and lead me in the right direction to take back my life! I'm 4 months post op from RNY surgery and down over 80 pounds!! I couldn't be happier.
    Hialeah, FL |
    El dr. andrade es un gran ser humano, atento,con un gran corazon me realizo una sirugia muy exitosa estoy muy agrdecida lo recomiendo 100% dios lo bendiga siempre.
    in Membreno |
    I recommend him 100% excellent attention, very respectful, caring and he did an excellent job with my surgery. Since the first time I felt confident and his staff was great too.
    in Orlando, FL |
    My experience with the doctor was, and it is very good I recommend it to everyone. My name is daimary marin any doubt you can call me at 786 304 3000.I was on October 5 with Dr. werner andrade a gastric sleeve I'm weighing it 2010lb and today January 19 I weigh 167 pounds. I do not hurt anything and I never hurt anything,All the people who work with him are very good
    in Miami, FL |
    Best doctor and staff ever!!!
    in Miami, FL |
    Being under the care of Dr Andrade has been a great experience. He breaks everything down and explains steps so that you can understand. Being under his care, he makes you feel like part of the family. I recommend him to anyone.
    in Miami, FL |
    El doctor Andrade me realizo una operación de vesícula llamada de porcelana la cual estaba en muy malas condiciones. Yo no me sentía ningún síntoma, solo se vio en un chequeo de rutina la cual si hubiera esperado un poco más se hubiera convertido en un Cancer. Gracias a dios los resultados fueron positivos y gracias al doctor Andrade tuve un operación y una recuperación rápida. El doctor no solamente es un buen cirujano es una persona religiosa, comprensiva y te brinda mucha confianza.
    in Miami, Fl |
    Dr. Andrade was so great, caring, loving, knowledgable, and understanding, i did not have a serious issue, but Dr. Andrade is very detail oriented, must important has great people skills, love the experience and was a pleasure meeting and getting treated by Dr. Andrade Thanks Dr. Andrade
    in Miami |
    He is an exceptional person. He has the hands of an angel. My Mom had a very delicate operation because she has a lot of adhesions. She came out perfect from surgery. Dr. Andrade treated us like queens as well as hialeah hospital.
    in Miami florida |
    He is amazing at his job. The surgery was a success. He motivates me to do better. He is excellent. I wouldn't ask for a better doctor for these surgery. He is the best
    in Miami, FL |
    He is an excellent doctor, he loves what he does. I was really nervous on the first visit and the way that he explained everything to me he made me feel more relax and since that moment I knew I could trust him. I highly recommend him.
    in Hialeah, FL |
    I would defenetily would recommend for bariatric surgery this wonderful Dr. Andrade hes an amazing doctor always give you a execelent explanation on everything he is a wonderful human i would defenitely would recommend him to everybody and his staff also there wonderful thankyou Dr.Andrade for everything and for being a wonderful Dr godbless you
    in Miami, FL |
    Dr. Andrade is a true professional and very caring doctor. He communicates very well with his patients, honestly a great human being!
    Have you seen Dr. Werner Andrade Ortiz, MD?
    Are you Dr. Andrade Ortiz?

Dr. Andrade Ortiz's Care Philosophy

Dr. Andrade Ortiz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Bariatric Surgery
    •  Board certified in General Surgery

Dr. Andrade Ortiz has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Andrade Ortiz's Board Certifications

• Intestinal Abscess
    • Intestinal Obstruction
    • Lipomas
    • Liver Cancer
    • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
    • Pyloric Stenosis

Tampa General Hospital

Completed in 2010

University Francisco Marroquin / Faculty of Medicine

Graduated in 1997

Dr. Andrade Ortiz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Andrade Ortiz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Bariatric Surgery
    • General Surgery

• Abdominal Surgery
    • Appendectomy
    • Appendectomy, Laparoscopic
    • Appendectomy, Open
    • Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
    • Colectomy
    • Colon Surgery
    • Colonoscopy
    • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
    • Esophageal Surgery
    • Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags
    • Incisional Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
    • Inguinal Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic
    • Inguinal Hernia Repair, Open
    • Intestinal Transplant (incl. Enterectomy)
    • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure