Dr. Wenjing Liu, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryFemaleAge 35

Dr. Liu

Wenjing Liu, M.D.

360 San Miguel Dr Ste 410 Newport Beach, CA 92660

Dr. Wenjing Liu, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Newport Beach, CA and has over 10 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Duke University School Of Med medical school in 2011. She is affiliated with medical facilities Hoag Hospital Newport Beach and Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Liu to book an appointment.

Dr. Liu's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Liu

Dr. Liu

After an extensive online search, I consulted in person a couple of highly regarded oculoplastic surgeons regarding a ptosis surgery for my mom, who is in her late 70's and whose field of vision was obstructed due to sagging eyelids. The procedure she needed consisted of removal of some brow skin and stitching on the underside of the eyelids. Based on the consultation and the office visit, we decided to go with Dr. Wenjing Liu and are happy to say that we remain very satisfied with our decision, for the following reasons. We found Dr. Liu to be very personable, open, articulate, and above all, very competent. She explained the procedural details and anticipated results clearly and in realistic terms. The surgery went smoothly, and Dr. Liu personally called to check on my mom at the end of the day, which was much appreciated. Also, the front office/support staff, Elizabeth and Jennifer, are wonderful and pleasant to deal with. Overall, two thumbs way up for Dr. Liu and her staff.
Ptosis Patient – Oct 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wenjing Liu, MD?
It was an excellent experience from first phone call to completion of care. Dr Liu, listens carefully, evaluates, and explains so you are very well prepared both before and after your procedure. Office manager Jennifer was wonderful and an excellent support person. I had upper and lower blepharoplasty and a ptosis repair. I had follow up visits one week post procedure and then at 2 and 3 months. I love the results and have had many compliments on how great I look. I have already recommended Dr. Liu to another person and would do so in future.
Aug 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wenjing Liu, MD?
From the consultation to the day of my surgery, I was met with warmth, professionalism, and a level of care seldom experienced. All of my questions were answered, and my concerns addressed- without ever making me feel like I was being rushed or pressured. I highly recommend Dr. Liu and Jennifer- I feel like I have made two new friends- not to mention how thrilled I am with the results!
Robin Sinclair – Feb 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wenjing Liu, MD?
I'm so happy with my under eye filler. I no longer wake up and dread looking in the mirror...the dark circles are gone. Thank you so much for always being so attentive and caring. I love Dr. Liu's bedside manner and Jennifer's professionalism and kindness!
Dec 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wenjing Liu, MD?
Dr. Liu and her staff are amazing! I had bilaterial epiblepharon surgery due to eyelashes that were rubbing against my cornea. The experience with Dr. Liu was seamless - you can trust that you're in the hands of an expert. During the consultation, Dr. Liu took the time to thoughtfully answer my questions, address my concerns, and explain everything I needed to know about the procedure. The surgery went smoothly, and now my eyelashes no longer irritate my eye. You feel truly cared for as a patient. Dr. Liu & her staff will follow up with you on the day of surgery, and the day after to see how you're doing. Special shoutout to her warm and kind staff, Jennifer Wieters, who will go above and beyond to make sure your experience on the logistical side is taken care of.
Oct 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wenjing Liu, MD?
I had a growth coming out of my tear duct area and after seeing my optometrist, I was sent to Dr. Lui. My eye doctor told me that anything to do with the eyelid or tear duct area, she sends to Dr. Lui because that's her specialty and she's the expert. That says it all right there! It's very reassuring when you know you are with the best. She takes her time explaining what is happening before and during every step of the procedure. This was not an easy area to work in but she made me feel so relaxed, and she is so precise in every movement that she had my complete trust. Dr. Lui has also created a very warm and inviting atmosphere. The office is bright and clean along with the soothing sound of a bubbling water fountain.You feel like you are in a spa! Jennifer is her assistant and is the icing on the cake. She is very kind and pleasant, and they make a great team together. You even get a call later that day to see how you're doing. They really do care about everything!
Debby Gibbs – Aug 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wenjing Liu, MD?
Dr Liu is an amazing surgeon and also skilled in cosmetic procedures. I felt very comfortable and my results were outstanding. I highly recommend her. The office staff also are very warm.
Rochelle- Newport Beach – Jan 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wenjing Liu, MD?
Professional and very skilled . After getting fillers and Botox I was presentable same evening . She has light touch and managed to cause minimal pain and bruises .did not even need a pain pill.will send all my friends !,
Huntington Beach , CA – Nov 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wenjing Liu, MD?
I was suffering from lower eyelid retraction ever since I had a bad blepharoplasty several years ago. Thankfully I found Dr. Liu on the Internet and after a consultation with her I scheduled an appointment for a retraction repair surgery that would use skin grafts from my upper eyelids to fix the retraction. Now several months after the surgery I'm so happy with the results. I am glad that I picked Dr. Liu as my surgeon.
Jan 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wenjing Liu, MD?
I was impressed with Dr. Liu, who was both friendly and professional, and explained what I needed to know about putting in the drops on my own, aftercare, etc. I felt like she knew her stuff and cared about me as a person. Her staff was also great with the scheduling/logistics of getting to the office (I live about 3 hours away - it was worth the trip). I think in getting good health care (and especially in this arena) it's critical to find a doctor who doesn't do more than is necessary
Bakersfield, CA – Dec 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wenjing Liu, MD?
Dr. Liu takes her time and speaks to you in terms you can understand. The outcome was explained in detail and her follow up with after care is exceptional. Dr. Liu’s staff treated me with respect and privacy which I look for in a Doctor and her office staff.
Dec 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wenjing Liu, MD?
Dr. Liu is Excellent! I chose Dr. Liu because of her extensive experience with surgical eye procedures, and because she is specifically trained in eye anatomy and eye surgery. Dr. Liu was amazing! She answered all my concerns and thoroughly explained everything to me prior to the procedure and even though I was awake, Dr. Liu’s calm and reassuring presence made me feel perfectly at ease during the relatively painless procedure. My recovery went quickly and smoothly and I am so pleased I chose Dr
Dec 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wenjing Liu, MD?
Dr. Liu was very kind and understanding when I was very nervous about getting Botox again after my last Dr. gave me so much my eyelid drooped. She listened to me and gave me the perfect amount of Botox - just enough to help with my lines, but it also looks very natural looking.
Nov 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wenjing Liu, MD?
Tired of seeing more wrinkles and saggy jowls, I consulted with Dr. Liu. She listened carefully to my desire to be smoother, but not to look unnatural. She then described several options and recommendations. She is so knowledgeable and skilled, and I was so pleased with the results, that I've been back several times for advice on other procedures and have been happy to refer my friends to her, as well.
Oct 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wenjing Liu, MD?
I couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Liu’s conservative approach. I wanted subtle results and she was perfectly in tune to the desired outcome. I highly recommend Dr. Liu for her obvious knowledge and skill, her meticulous and conscientious manner, and for her caring and patience. She made me feel extremely comfortable every step of the way.
Newport Beach, CA – Oct 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wenjing Liu, MD?
Dr. Liu. She is simply amazing. She listens to what your concerns are. If she thinks you don't need a procedure that you are considering she will tell you so. . I trust her with my face and when the time comes when I will need more I am heading straight to her office.
Newport Beach, CA – Sep 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wenjing Liu, MD?
Dr. Liu was very patient and cheerful, taking her time to look at my eyes, answering all my questions, and addressing all my concerns. Most importantly, she listened to what I wanted done and suggested what she thought I needed, no more no less. Needless to say, I was very appreciative of that.
Newport Beach, CA – Sep 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wenjing Liu, MD?
Friend of family who has had several procedures performed by Dr. Liu recommended her as a "genius". Dr. Liu actually listens, comforts, and RESPECTS her patients; her staff is wonderful and knowledgable as well.
Beverly Hills, CA – Sep 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wenjing Liu, MD?
I spent a good deal of time researching doctors. I came across Dr. Liu's name after reading reviews from some of her patients. I began researching her, the fact that she specializes in oculofacial surgery was a huge factor. Let me just say, all the praise I read was well deserved. First of all, her staff was professional and calming. There was never a wait when I arrived for any appointment, from the consultation through the follow up visits. She truly is an artist. The care and time she took to
Lin Yuan in Newport Beach, CA – Apr 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wenjing Liu, MD?
Dr. Liu was incredibly kind, and she and her staff were very supportive (I was nervous!). Dr. Liu did an excellent job; she is gifted and has an eye for perfection. Phenomenal experience! Highly recommend!
Carol – Apr 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wenjing Liu, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Liu?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery