Oculoplastic Surgery  |
Dr. Wenjing Liu, MD
Dr. Wenjing Liu, MD is an oculoplastic surgery doctor who practices in Los Angeles, CA. She is 31 years old and has been practicing for 6 years. Dr. Liu is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and Hoag Hospital Newport Beach.

Jules Stein Eye Institute UCLA

100 Stein Plz

Los Angeles, CA 90095

Learn about Dr. Liu

Dr. Liu's Experience

Dr. Liu's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Oculoplastic Surgery

• Ophthalmology
    Accredited by: American Board of Ophthalmology*

• Blepharitis
  • Blocked Tear Duct
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)

• Blepharoplasty
  • Botox® Injection
  • Excision of Chalazion
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Orbital Decompression and Orbitotomy
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis

No malpractice history found for California.

• Duke University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2007
  • Duke University
    Medical School | Graduated 2011
  • Duke Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2012
  • UCLA Jules Stein Eye Institute
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Liu has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese, Mandarin

Dr. Liu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Liu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Liu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Liu to family and friends
Dr. Liu's Performance
Newport Beach, CA |
Dr. Liu. She is simply amazing. She listens to what your concerns are. If she thinks you don't need a procedure that you are considering she will tell you so. . I trust her with my face and when the time comes when I will need more I am heading straight to her office.
Newport Beach, CA |
Dr. Liu was very patient and cheerful, taking her time to look at my eyes, answering all my questions, and addressing all my concerns. Most importantly, she listened to what I wanted done and suggested what she thought I needed, no more no less. Needless to say, I was very appreciative of that.
Beverly Hills, CA |
Friend of family who has had several procedures performed by Dr. Liu recommended her as a "genius". Dr. Liu actually listens, comforts, and RESPECTS her patients; her staff is wonderful and knowledgable as well.
in Newport Beach, CA |
I spent a good deal of time researching doctors. I came across Dr. Liu's name after reading reviews from some of her patients. I began researching her, the fact that she specializes in oculofacial surgery was a huge factor. Let me just say, all the praise I read was well deserved. First of all, her staff was professional and calming. There was never a wait when I arrived for any appointment, from the consultation through the follow up visits. She truly is an artist. The care and time she took to
Dr. Liu was incredibly kind, and she and her staff were very supportive (I was nervous!). Dr. Liu did an excellent job; she is gifted and has an eye for perfection. Phenomenal experience! Highly recommend!
Dr. Liu is one of the loveliest doctors. She is kind, knowledgeable, patient and comforting. Even though I was nervous about having eye surgery, she made me feel relaxed throughout the entire experience.
in Dana Point, CA |
Dr. Liu did such an extraordinary job, I was back to work in less than a week! I feel so energized and happy when I now look in the mirror, gone is my old tired looking face. I now look as young as I feel. Thank you so much Dr. Liu!
in Newport Beach, CA |
Dr. Liu has the knowledge and skill set that I have rarely seen in a physician who administers cosmetic procedures. When injecting me with Botox, she takes the time to precisely administer the correct amount in the correct areas of my forehead (and frown lines)...so the results look natural. Most importantly, she values patient safety above all else and will never recommend or do a procedure that will not benefit the patient. A true professional with an amazing caring attitude. Truly the best!
in Irvine, CA |
I truly don't think it gets better than Dr.Liu when it comes to injectables. She understands the science of aging and has such a natural yet effective aesthetic. People think I'm 10 years younger than I actually am and I look completely natural. In fact, my friends don't even believe me when I tell them that I've had fillers and Botox. Dr.Liu is professional, warm and very knowledgable. I love the staff and the office is clean, modern and welcoming.
in Newport Beach, CA |
The outcome was better than I expected. Not only is there no trace of the ugly veins that accompanied the bags under my eyes, but I look exactly like myself, just 15 years younger. I don't look like I had eye surgery where the skin has been pulled to tight, or it was obvious that "something" was done. The outcome is a very natural, refreshed me. I couldn't be happier! For me there are no other Plastic Surgeons in the future just Dr. Liu, she is the best!!!!
in Dana Point, CA |
My eye surgery was a little over a month ago and so far I am thrilled with my results. Dr. Liu has to be one of the best doctors out there, I was so fortunate to have found her through this site! I will try to post my before and after pictures soon but I just wanted to let everyone know that if you are considering Dr. Liu to perform your surgery, rest assured she's THE BEST!
I went to Dr. Liu to get my upper and lower blepharoplasty surgery last year. She explained the entire process to me in a way that I could understand and it made me feel comfortable and confident. After the surgery Dr. Liu called me several times to make sure I was healing well and it made me feel like she really cared. She was very professional throughout the entire process and I feel very satisfied with the outcome of the procedure.
I decided to get a little face freshening up for my 29th birthday. First off, I'll say that Dr. Liu as well as her office staff were friendly and super accommodating as I reached out fairly last minute to book an appointment. I was a first timer for fillers, but didn't feel nervous at all as Dr. Liu’s experience and knowledge calmed any concerns I may have had. II was hesitant at first, but so glad she did as it turned out great and not over done at all. Think I'm hooked! Overall amazing!
in Newport Beach, CA |
Had a wonderful experience with Dr. Liu about a month ago I told her I was self conscious of the puffiness under my eye which looked like eye bags. Initially I thought I would have to undergo a costly procedure, but she had an even better and less costly idea which was to put fillers under my eyes. It worked great and I didn't have to undergo the pain and swelling I would have had if I had...
in Newport Beach, CA |
I highly recommend Dr. Wenjing Liu. She is wonderful. I was extremely happy with my result after receiving Restylane injections.
in Beverly Hills, CA |
I have had several appointments with Dr. Liu for Botox injections. I am thrilled with my results--my face looks so natural and is exactly what I wanted--to not have an overdone look. When I was deciding which surgeon to see, a friend had highly recommended Dr. Liu. They described her as an incredibly smart surgeon who had trained at Duke and UCLA with the best credentials you have ever seen and also more importantly has an outstanding bedside manner and personality.
Have you seen Dr. Wenjing Liu, MD?
Are you Dr. Liu?

See our Oculoplastic Surgery Specialist at Providence Saint John's Health Center