Dr. Wendy Schillings, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility ·  Female · Age 57

Dr. Schillings

Reproductive Medicine Associates of Pennsylvania, PC

1401 N Cedar Crest Blvd Ste 200 Allentown, PA 18104

Dr. Wendy Schillings, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Allentown, PA. She graduated from Umdnj--New Jersey Medical School and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility and gynecology.

Dr. Schillings accepts

Dr. Schillings accepts the following insurance:

Select
Amerihealth
Personal Choice PPO
Capital Blue Cross
Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Schillings treats your condition or procedure

• Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparoscopy
  • Leiomyoma
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Multiple Miscarriages
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome (OHSS)
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Premature Ovarian Failure
  • Ultrasound, Transvaginal
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Uterine Polyp

Wendy J. Schillings, MD, FACOG is a board certified Reproductive Endocrinologist and Infertility specialist; a sub-specialty of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Schillings has been in the Lehigh Valley since January of 2000, but has over 20 years of ex...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

3.3

Dr. Schillings?
Dr. Schillings' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Wendy Schillings, MD
A shout out to Tara and all other team members in Dr Wendy Schillings for always following up. They do an amazing job of taking care of every patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Schillings, MD?
Dr. Schillings and her team are one of the best in the valley. I trust her to make the right decisions when it comes to my reproductive health. She is always open to discussing options and helps us make informed decision. She has never ordered unnecessary tests. She has helped us enourmously in our journey of having babies!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Schillings, MD?
Dr. Schillings was patient, kind, and understanding. We had a lot of bumps in the road to finally have our beautiful baby girl, and I am grateful to Dr. Schillings and her staff at RMA for being there for us through all of the ups and downs that infertility comes with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Schillings, MD?
I had many miscarriages over nine years. I was told that it was an unknown genetic problem with the embryos. I had ultrasounds and a few other tests, but they never showed anything wrong with me. I had a round of IVF at a different clinic which failed. Dr. Shillings on a regular ultrasound found the uterine polyp that had prevented all of my other pregnancies from taking including the prior IVF attempt. She remove the polyp and I had a Successful pregnancy. My daughter is now seven months.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Schillings, MD?
Dr. Schillings was not the original consulting physician that I saw. But she saw me numerous times. She was always kind, explained things, took her time, and was compassionate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Schillings, MD?
I have the same review like others. Dr will do every test and procedure which is needed or not. My opinion is not welcomed at all. I am being forced for a surgery with others doctors said not needed. When i declined for surgery , the nurse talked very rudely. So if you are open to just do what doc wants to do for your money , then go to Dr Schlillings.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Schillings, MD?
Dr. Schilling is the worst doctor I have ever seen. She will order every test imaginable, even tests other doctors recommend AGAINST & will do everything to trick you out of as much money as she can. I declined a test that is not evidence based and was told I either had to pay to have the test done or I had to pay for IUI. When I continued to decline the test I was refused treatment. Dr. Schillings is manipulative, greedy and condescending, making an already emotional experience a nightmare
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Schillings, MD?
We worked with Dr Schillings and Dr Bergh at RMAPA to start our family. We ended up going through IVF to conceive, and a year after starting the journey we have a beautiful, healthy baby girl!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Schillings, MD?
Going to RMA has been a mixed bag for me. Many of the staff are knowledgeable and kind. The early morning procedure (in which you do bloodwork on a consistent basis during IVF) goes very smoothly. However, I rarely feel like my opinion is heard or my feelings are taken into account. There is not a lot of flexibility regarding IVF, such as no third day transfer. After an IVF cycle there is not a protocol of meeting with Dr. Schillings, so that is strange, and it costs a copay.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Schillings, MD?
Dr. Schillings is up to date on the most current infertility treatments. She explains all the options and doesn't push you into the most expensive one. It's a team approach when it comes to treatment plan. Her staff is fabulous. It took 3 IUIs and 2 IVFs to finally have our son. The office is unlike any office I've been in before. It's so nice and feels like your at a spa not a MD office. Check them out for at least at consult. You won't be disappointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Schillings, MD?
Dr Schillings prescribes every possible procedure: blood tests, ultrasounds, counsel to get your money. This is the example of the medical office for profit; they don't care about what is best for you. Be carful, seek for the second opinion and don't waist your money on wasteful procedures!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wendy Schillings, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Schillings?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Schillings treats patients.