Pediatric Dermatology  |
Dr. Wendy Ripple, MD
Dr. Wendy Ripple, MD is a pediatric dermatology doctor who practices in Erie, PA. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 24 years.

Pediatric Dermatology Associates of Erie

3211 Liberty St Ste 302

Erie, PA 16508

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • UPMC Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Ripple

Dr. Ripple's Experience

Dr. Ripple's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatric Dermatology
  • Board certified in Pediatrics

• Pediatric Dermatology
  • Pediatrics

• Pediatrics
    Accredited by: American Board of Pediatrics*

• Acne
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Atypical Mole
  • Infantile Psoriasis
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keratosis Pilaris
  • Milia
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal
  • Wart Treatment

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Univ Of Pittsburgh Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Children's Hsp Pittsburgh

Dr. Ripple has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ripple does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ripple and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ripple's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ripple to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Ripple's Performance
Erie, PA |
Terrible experience :( The office staff treated my family very poorly. Very rude and unprofessional. When their behavior is pointed out they become even worse. After discussing with the physician my concerns about the poor conduct of her staff...she supported them. Very sad for a pediatric office.
in Erie, PA |
My son has eczema and Dr. Ripple has been wonderful. If you follow her care plan it works. Its not a quick fix but over all my sons quality of life is much better after her.
Jamestown, NY |
Our first appointment was fair with ample explanation to the rash my daughter was experiencing. However, when I called to discuss a concern, several days later, I was not allowed to speak with the dr., email the concern, or get into a patient portal. In fact, there was no other way to contact the dr. except with an appointment. Their office ours are very limited, their reception staff is rude and not considerate of patients concerns or questions.
Lakewood, NY |
Dr. Ripple herself is a nice person. Her office staff, leaves a lot to be desired. My wife, who is a school teacher, took an afternoon off of work to take our two children to Dr. Ripple. My wife got lost and called the office to ask for directions. They were very rude to my wife on the phone, stating that she would not make it time before they closed. My wife's appt was at 3:30 and they told her she would not make it in time and would have to reschedule. This, after driving 45 minutes!
in Erie,PA |
very terrible.they don't listen to patients and are not willing to clarify any doubt. Very bad overall grading and makes the network looks bad.Will not recommend any one to this crazy location.staff are even worse.not friendly and the Dr takes side with the office staff
in Erie, PA |
My son is terrified of his pediatric doctor, however, now asks to go to Dr. Ripple.
in Erie, PA |
She is a very nice doctor. I forgot to get my lab work done on time once and she forgave me and said it wasn't a big deal and that she would call in my script the next day. I would have given her 5 stars but sometimes I feel there is a lack of communication in her office between staff. I called and spoke to a receptionist about coming in an hour early and she said it was okay but then Ripple called me a liar and said no one would have said that to me but other than that I really like her.
Erie, PA |
For the most part she is nice. I have to see her monthly. I don't believe there is good communication among her office staff and herself. I once asked if I could come to my appointment 30mins earlier than scheduled and the receptionist said it would be no problem however, when I got there I had to wait until my scheduled appointment time. When I told her I had called and asked if I could come earlier she called me a liar and said "there's no way anyone would have told you that"
Dr. Ripple was so nice and cheerful from the moment she entered the room. My 3 year old was very nervous about the procedure and Dr. Ripple put her at ease right away. The nature of my daughters condition requires us to visit the Dr. again and my daughter is actually looking forward to going back!
in Erie, PA |
My kids love Dr. Ripple. They all say she is the best! She is caring and compassionate and very good with children. Her office staff and nurses are all professional and friendly. We always enjoy are visits to her office.
in Waterford, PA |
Dr. Ripple was wonderful! Very knowledgeable, and friendly. She answered all of our questions thoroughly and patiently (and we had lots of questions!). I would highly recommend Dr. Ripple to my friends and family!
in Erie PA |
Dr. Ripple is an excellent doctor , I would highly recommend her to everyone. She has been treating both of my daughters for their acne and skin conditions. She is wonderful with my children.
Erie, PA |
Very poor bedside manner. Curt to the point of rudeness with myself and my teenage daughter for no reason. Visited her once for acne & wart treatment. Used so much chemical to remove the wart that my daughter couldn't put weight on her foot for 3-4 days, due to the burns. Very tense atmosphere among the office staff. They failed to schedule the follow up appointment. Recommend you find another doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Wendy Ripple, MD?
Are you Dr. Ripple?