Dr. Wendy McNeill, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Wendy McNeill, MD
Dr. Wendy McNeill, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Greensboro, NC. She is 59 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. McNeill is affiliated with The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital.

Dr. McNeill's Experience

See how Dr. McNeill's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. McNeill

Dr. McNeill accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. McNeill is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. McNeill has admitting privileges.

Dr. McNeill's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McNeill to family and friends
Dr. McNeill's Performance
Wendy McNeill is an intelligent, attentive physician who seeks to do the best for her patients.
Love Dr McNeill and her nurse, Dana. She spends as much time with you as you like. Never seems to be in a hurry
Went in for my annual medine check up and as always Dr McNeill was fantastic! She listed to my concerns and ordered blood work so that we could adjust as needed. She then followed up with the results in a thorough phone call. She's great!
Very good!
Very good and informative.
My experience was excellent as alwaays
Excellent
Great! Informative, personable, pleasant, took the time to listen! I highly recommend!
Semi-annual Med Check, Results were similar to earlier findings. As always Wendy McNeill was her pleasant self. John Galvin
I feel so thankful to have Dr. Wendy McNeill as my doctor. She is thorough, understanding, and always willing to take the necessary time to care for me. I have always been pleased with my visits to her office.
Dr. McNeill was,as always, thorough, pleasant and answered all of my questions without making me feel rushed. The front office staff remembered me by name and both they and the checkout staff were smiling and courteous. The nurse who weighed me and the one who drew my blood were efficient and kind. I love this practice.
Annual physical. All went well. Dr. McNeill very thorough and addressed all my concerns. Very satisfied with my visit.
Dr. McNeil is very patient, caring and straightforward. She listens carefully and asks relevant questions. She works hard to help with my health issues and also teaches preventative/wellness medicine.
I was in severe pain. Dr McNeill was great. She quickly ordered appropriate tests. A diagnosis was made and I was quickly admitted to the hospital with her assistance. She was compassionate and caring.
Wonderful staff from front desk, MD rooms, to lab.
Visit was great! Very caring physician! Wait time time limited. Staff very friendly.
My experience with Dr. McNeill is always good. She is friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient! I so appreciate her and know that with her, I get excellent care. Thank you for all you do, Dr. McNeill!
Yearly checkup. Dr. McNeill is competent, professional, warm, and amiable. I am fortunate to be her patient.
My experiences with Dr. McNeil are always very good. She is always attentive and patient with me. I would not accept any other Dr.
Dr. McNeill was her usual thorough and informative. Everything was covered.
I had a good experience. Dr McNeill answered all my questions
Dr. McNeil is an excellent primary care physician.
Very satisfied, as always. Dr.mcneill always takes the time to make you comfortable. She is very thorough and listens. She has been our family primary physician for 11 years and trust her judgement completely.
Very Good. Personnel are knowledgeable and helpful. Dr. Wendy McNeil is thorough and personable. I am very pleased with my visit.
Dr. McNeill and staff were very nice and listing to my concerns.
Had debris in right eye. Needed attention. Dr Wendy McNeil was available. She took care of my eye. Had me to follow up with a opthamolgist. Thanks Dr McNeil
Fabulous as always. All staff front desk check out lab all professional and friendly and helpful.
My appointment was for a six months Meds check. As usual Dr McNeil covered all the bases. No issues were found.
Routine annual physical. As always, done with complete professional courtesy and interest in all areas of my health.
I appreciated the care and attention to my current needs for my annual physical. The wait was not too long, which I appreciated very much. Thank you.
Great experience as usual!
Very Good
As usual, Dr McNeill was thorough and informative.
she had always been the best and was no different this time.
Great experience! Dr. McNeill really knows you as a patient. She spends quality time with you and is super knowledgeable!
WAS VERY PLEASED WITH DR.MC NEIL WHO TOOK OVER AS MY PRIMARY PHYSIAN FROM DR. A NORDI
Doctor McNeill was very thorough, reviewed medical history and meds, very pleased.
excellent experience. Love Dr Mcneil, have been a patient of hers for years and she is fabulous
Dr McNeill takes her time and I never feel rushed. Great patient care .
Dr McNeill is a personable and attentive Dr. The best I have had in a long time.
Went for a yearly physical. Dr. McNeill is very through and I have a lot of confidence in her abilities.
Dr. McNeill has been my provider for many years. She understands my needs and works with me.
Very friendly staff. Dr. McNeill was warm, friendly, and thorough. Great doctor!
Excellent experience
Always a pleasant experience. Dr. McNeill is very personable and really cares about her patients. She's the best!!!
My experience was positive,and I found the staff and Dr McNeill very kind and informative.
The front staff was very friendly. Dr. McNeill discussed with me my treatment options and called in my prescription to my local pharmacy.
professional, courteous, encouraging, knowledgeable DR. visit
It was excellent
Great doctor and staff.
Have you seen Dr. Wendy McNeill, MD?
Are you Dr. McNeill?

Compare Dr. McNeill

Dr. McNeill's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. McNeill has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. McNeill's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. McNeill does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. McNeill and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

UNIV OF NC CHAPEL HILL SCH OF MED

Graduated in 1993

Dr. McNeill does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McNeill and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. McNeill does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. McNeill and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.