Family Medicine  |
Dr. Wendy McNeill, MD
Dr. Wendy McNeill, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Greensboro, NC. She is 59 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. McNeill is affiliated with The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital.

1210 New Garden Rd

Greensboro, NC 27410

Learn about Dr. McNeill

Dr. McNeill's Experience

Dr. McNeill's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Anemia
  • Atrophic Vaginitis
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Candidiasis of Skin and Nails
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Constipation
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Cough
  • Dysphagia
  • Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Fungal Infections
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Heart Disease
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Muscle Spasm
  • Muscle Weakness
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Outer Ear Infection
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Pneumonia
  • Tobacco Use Disorder
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

• Pap Smear
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• UNIV OF NC CHAPEL HILL SCH OF MED
    Medical School | Graduated 1993

Dr. McNeill has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McNeill does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McNeill and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McNeill's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McNeill to family and friends
Dr. McNeill's Performance
I had to get my yearly physical and thought I had it scheduled. When I found out it was not on the schedule I needed to schedule one by November 1st and had to take one of the other available doctors (not a problem). When Dr. McNeill found that I had to schedule my physical with someone else because her schedule was full, she called me and made sure I could see her. As always she listens carefully, addresses all concerns, and acts on them quickly. I don't know what I'd do without her!!
I have an excellent doctor, always discus my treatment with me and make suggestions for future improvements. Staff know me by name and treat me with respect. This is my medical family.
I called in the morning because I wasn't feeling well, and Dr. McNeill told the nurse to schedule my appointment for that day. We did, and I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't have a long wait. Dr. McNeill listened to me, asked me questions, answered my questions thoughtfully, and provided me with great care.
Kernersville |
Have seen Dr. McNeill since I was a kid. Whole family has. But she has lost her touch. Completely. A family member has heart problems. It causes extreme fatigue i.e. falling asleep every ten minutes, no energy, etc Specialists say afib. They fix. It returns. They fix. Returns and cardioversion fails. They say no FMLA. See GP. GP refuses A man the operates cranes holding thousands of pounds who can barely lift himself out of bed and has heart procedure planned and still a big NO. Be human.
I had a good yearly checkup with Dr. Wendy McNeill. I do not like going to the doctor's AT ALL. I am a "fraidy cat". Dr. McNeill is so nice, my fear is much less. I believe we went over everything and I am very satisfied. Thank you
I was in and out in no time. Dr. McNeil is wonderful. She listens to the patient and gives the attention that is needed. Does not feel like she is rushing out of the door like some doctors I've had.
Got me in early!! Loved it!!
As usual, Dr. McNeill was attentive, concerned, and receptive to my questions. She also makes me part of the solution, and she respects my input. I can't imagine having anyone else as my primary physician.
Excellent
All was very good!
shoe really helped out. Excellent service and follow up
Love Dr McNeill and her nurse, Dana. She spends as much time with you as you like. Never seems to be in a hurry
Went in for my annual medine check up and as always Dr McNeill was fantastic! She listed to my concerns and ordered blood work so that we could adjust as needed. She then followed up with the results in a thorough phone call. She's great!
Very good!
My experience was excellent as alwaays
Excellent
Great! Informative, personable, pleasant, took the time to listen! I highly recommend!
Semi-annual Med Check, Results were similar to earlier findings. As always Wendy McNeill was her pleasant self. John Galvin
I feel so thankful to have Dr. Wendy McNeill as my doctor. She is thorough, understanding, and always willing to take the necessary time to care for me. I have always been pleased with my visits to her office.
Dr. McNeill was,as always, thorough, pleasant and answered all of my questions without making me feel rushed. The front office staff remembered me by name and both they and the checkout staff were smiling and courteous. The nurse who weighed me and the one who drew my blood were efficient and kind. I love this practice.
Annual physical. All went well. Dr. McNeill very thorough and addressed all my concerns. Very satisfied with my visit.
Dr. McNeil is very patient, caring and straightforward. She listens carefully and asks relevant questions. She works hard to help with my health issues and also teaches preventative/wellness medicine.
I was in severe pain. Dr McNeill was great. She quickly ordered appropriate tests. A diagnosis was made and I was quickly admitted to the hospital with her assistance. She was compassionate and caring.
Wonderful staff from front desk, MD rooms, to lab.
Visit was great! Very caring physician! Wait time time limited. Staff very friendly.
My experience with Dr. McNeill is always good. She is friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient! I so appreciate her and know that with her, I get excellent care. Thank you for all you do, Dr. McNeill!
Yearly checkup. Dr. McNeill is competent, professional, warm, and amiable. I am fortunate to be her patient.
My experiences with Dr. McNeil are always very good. She is always attentive and patient with me. I would not accept any other Dr.
Dr. McNeill was her usual thorough and informative. Everything was covered.
I had a good experience. Dr McNeill answered all my questions
Dr. McNeil is an excellent primary care physician.
Very satisfied, as always. Dr.mcneill always takes the time to make you comfortable. She is very thorough and listens. She has been our family primary physician for 11 years and trust her judgement completely.
Very Good. Personnel are knowledgeable and helpful. Dr. Wendy McNeil is thorough and personable. I am very pleased with my visit.
Dr. McNeill and staff were very nice and listing to my concerns.
Had debris in right eye. Needed attention. Dr Wendy McNeil was available. She took care of my eye. Had me to follow up with a opthamolgist. Thanks Dr McNeil
Fabulous as always. All staff front desk check out lab all professional and friendly and helpful.
My appointment was for a six months Meds check. As usual Dr McNeil covered all the bases. No issues were found.
I appreciated the care and attention to my current needs for my annual physical. The wait was not too long, which I appreciated very much. Thank you.
Great experience as usual!
Very Good
As usual, Dr McNeill was thorough and informative.
she had always been the best and was no different this time.
Great experience! Dr. McNeill really knows you as a patient. She spends quality time with you and is super knowledgeable!
WAS VERY PLEASED WITH DR.MC NEIL WHO TOOK OVER AS MY PRIMARY PHYSIAN FROM DR. A NORDI
Doctor McNeill was very thorough, reviewed medical history and meds, very pleased.
excellent experience. Love Dr Mcneil, have been a patient of hers for years and she is fabulous
Dr McNeill takes her time and I never feel rushed. Great patient care .
Dr McNeill is a personable and attentive Dr. The best I have had in a long time.
Went for a yearly physical. Dr. McNeill is very through and I have a lot of confidence in her abilities.
Dr. McNeill has been my provider for many years. She understands my needs and works with me.
Have you seen Dr. Wendy McNeill, MD?
Are you Dr. McNeill?