Dr. Wendy Maki, MD

Dr. Wendy Maki, MD

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Wendy Maki, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Ridgefield, CT. She is 52 years old and has been practicing for 26 years.

96 Danbury Rd

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

Learn about Dr. Maki

Dr. Maki's Experience

Dr. Maki's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Breast Pain
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cellulitis
  • Chronic Laryngitis
  • Cough
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Fever
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gout
  • Heart Disease
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Insomnia
  • Laryngitis
  • Larynx Conditions
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Muscle Weakness
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Rash

• Osteoporosis Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• University Of Minnesota Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Mountainside Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Maki has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Maki does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Maki and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Maki's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Maki to family and friends
Dr. Maki's Performance
Hartford, CT |
veery competent, professional with great bedside manner in the consultation room
in Ridgefield, CT |
She is very understanding and lets the actual patient explain the situation.
She's awesome
Hartford, CT |
Dr. Maki is professional and personable. She is thorough during my appointments and always answers my questions. She makes sure to ask if I have any questions or concerns during our appointments.
Hartford, CT |
I've been going to Dr. Maki for over 26 years and she is an excellent diagnostician and physician. Always able to get an appointment and never have to wait too long to be seen.
Hartford, CT |
Dr. Maki is very professional and very patient with me.
in Redding, CT |
One of the best doctors I have experienced. I have been going to Dr. Maki for years and recommending her to my friends. One of her most important strengths is that she really listens.
in Redding, CT |
Very responsive, attentive and excellent follow up and care.
She's the best.
in Hartford, CT |
As I told Dr. Maki, instead of dreading my annual physical, I look forward to seeing her as she is professional, personable, and has a nice rapport with me. I also know other friends who are patients see who love her. Dr. Maki has a unique way of clearly explaining whatever question you ask her, and she will honestly tell you what she thinks is best for you. I know that at one time it was hard to get an appointment with her, and I always felt she was worth waiting for. I appreciate her care.
in Hartford, CT |
I've been seeing Dr Maki for years and would recommend her to everyone. She is a wonderful person and doctor. Always take the time to explain and help you through anything.
Dr. Maki is superior to any doctor.
in Hartford, CT |
I have been seeing Dr. Maki for several years and have always received excellent care. She is warm, knowledgable and caring. She listens to me and answers all my questions. I would definitely recommend her.
Dr. Maki is thought, concerned and interested in me. She is persuasive in recommended changes in lifestyles as needed.
in Ridgefield, CT |
Dr Maki is awesome! She's very responsive, concerned, engaged. A pleasure to visit her every year for my annual physical, and she's been great during the few times I've needed something in between. I highly recommend her!
I love Dr. Maki. She is the best doctor I have ever had. Really. I sent all my friends to her.
Ridgefield, CT |
Very personable and great advice given on a regular basis.
in Ridgefield, ct |
Dr Maki makes me feel very comfortable in talking to her about my health. I never feel rushed and her approach makes me feel that she cares about my well being.
in New Britain, CT |
I have been seeing Dr. Maki for over 15 years and have been extremely satisfied with her care. She is very responsive to my needs and always can find a way to help. She is an intelligent, a wonderful clinician who is kind and cares a great deal about her patients. I am extremely lucky to have her as my physician
New Britain, CT |
Dr. Maki has a very good way with people and I am able to talk to her about my problems. She deals with any medical problem no matter how serious it and give good advice. She is very open to anything and is very supportive. She's a very good listener and really cares about her patients.
in New Britain, CT |
I absolutely love Dr. Maki and her staff. They are very professional but also warm & compassionate which is very important to me. She always takes her time with me and treats me like a person not a number. She genuinely cares about my health and the future of my health and keeps me in "check".
in New Britain, CT |
Dr Maki has been my doctor for many years and I would highly recommend her to anyone. She takes great pride in helping her patients maximize their health. She is extremely responsive and careful to follow up on outstanding issues. She helped me get through breast cancer checking on me every step of the way. I could not have been more moved by her attention and caring.
New Britain, CT |
Very comfortable with Dr. Maki. She's the best.
in New Britain, CT |
I appreciate the time and concern that Dr Maki always takes with me. I have a health history that is complicated and now I have ongoing concerns that need to be addressed yearly. Her office and its staff are always helpful to me and my family. They take the time to make sure I get the appointments I need for my family members.
in Weston, CT |
Dr. Maki is very professional and compassionate holding her patients accountable for the betterment of their health
in Hartford, CT |
Dr. Maki is a wonderful doctor. patients should have an option on getting weighed
in Hartford, CT |
Dr. Maki is a wonderful physician, with a no nonsense honest approach to her medicine. I like that she is approachable and answers my question without a condescending tone. She helps me focus on what really matters in terms of my health, and I feel she genuinely cares about me. She has a family and really understands what a busy life is like and the challenges it can present. I think she's an awesome provider. e
Ridgefield |
Extremely caring and efficient. Amazing office staff
Secaucus, NJ |
Wonderful compassionate physician, took her time with my concerns, wonderful and efficient nursing and front staff
in Ridgefield, CT |
Dr. Pazer and Dr. Maki have taken care of my grandparents, parents, siblings and now my children since the late 1990s. They are excellent doctors and kind, good people. Any time I have ever been waiting in their office I know it's because they are spending as much time with other patients as they always have with me. I couldn't recommend them more highly.
in Westport, CT |
Very good doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Wendy Maki, MD?
Are you Dr. Maki?