Dr. Wendy Day, MD

Dr. Wendy Day, MD

Internal Medicine  |

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Wendy Day, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Colorado Springs, CO. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Day is affiliated with University of Colorado Health - Memorial Hospital Central and Penrose-St. Francis Health Services.

Colorado Springs Health Partners

2405 Research Pkwy

Colorado Springs, CO 80920

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Day

Our Mission: Working in partnership with our patients, staff and community to provide high quality, comprehensive, accessible and cost effective health care to the Pikes Peak region. Our Vision: Defining health care for Southern Colorado communities.

Dr. Day's Experience

Dr. Day's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

Dr. Day does not have any board certifications listed.

• Anemia
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression

• Physical Examination
  • Radiofrequency Ablation
  • Spirometry
  • Vaccination

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Lehigh University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1991
  • University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • University Of Virginia Health Sciences Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • University Of Virginia Health Sciences Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Day has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Day has no media or publications listed.

• German

Dr. Day does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Day and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Penrose-St. Francis Health Services

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
America's 50 Best Hospitals Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Day is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Day's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Day to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Day's Performance
PEYTON,CO |
There are no words for how amazing this woman is! Every man & woman in my family sees her, and trust her wholeheartedly! I worked for her for many years some time ago, which is why I started seeing her, and with total confidence, knowing exactly what kind of Doctor and person she is. ALL her patients love and trust Dr. Day, and for good reason. She is unbelievable knowledgeable and more down to earth than any other physician I've come across as a patient or medical professional..
Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Day has been a delight to work with. She listens to our many questions and answers with clear and succinct explanations. We have the greatest confidence in Dr. Day.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Day is one of the best docs I've had. My former comment had much more to do with CSHP and how they run their company and is no reflection of Dr. Day and her professionalism. Everyone working at the Briargate location is so friendly and helpful. I've been with Dr. Day for years and rely on her often, as I suffer from auto immune disease. She had been a consistent source of medical support and I recommend her without reservation.
Colorado Springs, CO |
I have been seeing Dr. Day for 14 years. She is an amazing doctor and person. I wouldn't trust my family or myself with anyone else.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Wendy Day has been my Family doctor for 20 years now. She is very down to earth and easy to talk to. I can be very honest with her when we are discussing my health and my options for care. She is very open to working with my comfort level and helping me succeed in my weight and lifestyle goals. I highly recommend her. My family have all been patients of Dr. Day's and she is a vital part of our healthcare. You will really love her!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Wendy Day is the most wonderful Doctor I have ever had. Very under standing and compassion'. I'm very sad that she is leaving. I have been with Dr. Day since 2004. That's been 14 years never wanted anyone else.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Day has been my PCP for 20 years. During that time, I made a few brief moves out of the area and had to get other Drs; I was always dissatisfied with my care. As soon as I moved back, I immediately got back into Dr. Day's care. She is extremely knowledgeable and up to date on the latest treatments and research. She really gets to know her patients and you feel as if you are seeing a trusted friend who only cares about your health and welfare. You cannot go wrong with Dr. Day!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I have been with dr. Day for a little over three years now and couldn't be happier with how she practices medicine. She takes her time during appointments to ensure all curiosities and questions are answered and also provides enough information to ensure comfort in treatment decisions. She is an asset to the Colorado Springs medical community.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
2001 had heart stents put in. I needed an Internal Med. physician. to follow me. Dr. Day is awesome, she listens to my complaints then has helped me worked thru them by recommending diets, guidance, and referrals if needed. When I decided to leave Colorado due to breathing issues I was stressed at not having her as my Dr., after 2 years in AZ which I hated, I moved back to CO and Dr. Day. She is an awesome Physician and I recommend her highly.
Monument, CO |
Amazing physician. Provides excellent care. Direct with her answers. Clear explanations. Very busy so sometimes you have to wait to get appointment but worth the wait. She always tries to see urgent needs as soon as possible. Very knowledgeable!
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Wendy Day is one of the best providers I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. She is extremely thorough and knows her stuff no ifs ands or buts about it. If you're looking for quality you've found it with Dr. Day.
in Simla, CO |
The WORST excuse for a doctor! She was a hospitalist for CSHP at Penrose-Centura. I was hospitalized because I was on too high of a dosage of my meds for the weight I was (88lbs.) I had had a gastric bypass in November 2010 and was suffering from malnutrition because the pouch was kinked. She all but accused me of purposely overdosing and starving myself. Removed me from all meds which triggered seizures and intense pain. NEVER go see this woman- she doesn't listen and just assumes she knows.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Day is an exceptional medical provider. She is efficient, direct, pro-active, and willing to give each patient her entire attention.She listens to patient concerns, answers questions thoroughly. Her advice is practical and medically sound.
Have you seen Dr. Wendy Day, MD?
Are you Dr. Day?

Visit Dr. Day

Not Accepting New Patients
Dr. Day accepts 11 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Kaiser Permanente