Dr. Weilan Johnson, MD

Dr. Weilan Johnson, MD

Cosmetic Dermatology  |

Dr. Weilan Johnson, MD is a cosmetic dermatology doctor who practices in Georgetown, TX. She is 31 years old and has been practicing for 6 years. Read her story

U.S. Dermatology Partners of Georgetown

101 W Cooperative Way # 110

Georgetown, TX 78626

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Johnson

See how frequently Dr. Johnson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
Actinic Keratosis
Benign Tumor
high

Dr. Johnson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Johnson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Johnson "Dr. Johnson is board certified in dermatology and is a fellow in the American Academy of Dermatology. Dr. Johnson is a summa cum laude graduate of Texas A&M University in College Station. She completed her degree with a 4.0 GPA. She received her Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in Dallas in 2011. Dr. Johnson completed an internship in internal medicine at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas and completed a residency in dermatology at Stanford University Medical Center in Palo Alto, California. Dr. Johnson has published in peer-reviewed dermatology journals and presented at regional dermatology meetings. She enjoys providing comprehensive medical and surgical dermatology for all age groups and is thrilled to making central Texas home, along with her husband and daughter."

This content was provided by Dr. Johnson "U.S. Dermatology Partners of Cedar Park specializes in the treatment of conditions involving the skin, hair and nails in patients of all ages. Dermatology is a field that continues to have rapid advancements and breakthroughs in medical technologies and cosmetic procedures. We strive to make these new treatments available to our patients. The staff at U.S. Dermatology Partners of Cedar Park makes it our personal goal to educate you to help prevent future skin, hair and nail problems."

• Cosmetic Dermatology

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Adult Acne
  • Age Spots
  • Aging Face
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Atypical Mole
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Melanoma
  • Mole
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital-Dallas
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Stanford University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Johnson has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Fellow

Dr. Johnson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Johnson to family and friends
Dr. Johnson's Performance
Georgetown, TX |
I came to Dr. Johnson for Accutane but was deeply disappointed with how I was treated. I had gone to the initial consultations, and clearly communicated my budget, ready to abide by iPledge expectations. They left me to do all the work of investigating their incomplete prescriptions, costs being >2x my budget, and calling insurance, etc. All this work also cut my pick-up window. When I asked for a refund or future appts co-pays' be covered, they refused and blamed me?? Never agai
in Georgetown, TX |
Dr. Johnson is the best doctor I have ever seen. She is very attentive and caring. I had seen another dermatologist and had an awful experience and I was hoping I could find someone who actually cared. I found that someone! I have recommended her to my in-laws and my wife will be seeing her soon. The front desk has been great and the billing/insurance department has been more than helpful. Thank you Dr. Johnson and staff!!!
Manor, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Johnson for the past 2 years for adult acne. Dr. Johnson is the only dermatologist that has been able to help clear up my acne. I have had acne since a teenager and it continued into my adult years. She knew exactly what to give me to help clear it all up. I have beautiful clear skin again.
in Georgetown, TX |
Dr. Johnson is a thoughtful listener and great communicator, supported by a caring attentive support team, Stella, Abby and Crystal! This doctor, her team and the office accessibility and ambiance ensures a premier experience for patients!
Very disorganized and disrespectful front office. Has incorrect info about my insurance plan, required a referral from PCP, gave me an incorrect or non-working fax number, refused to follow thru on the problem of not receiving my PCP fax after multiple attempts because it was almost lunchtime . Hung up on me in mid sentence and switched me to a clueless lunch hour operator, who told me the office gave me the WRONG fax number. Switched me to some other satellite office which could take no msg.
Have you seen Dr. Weilan Johnson, MD?

Visit Dr. Johnson