Dr. Wei Wang, MD

Molecular Genetic PathologyFemaleAge 57

Molecular Genetic Pathology

Dr. Wei Wang, MD is a Molecular Genetic Pathology Specialist in Englewood, NJ. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Wei Wang, MD

Psychiatric Care Associates

163 Engle St Ste 4a Englewood, NJ 07631 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcohol Misuse Screening and Counseling
  • Alcohol or Substance Misuse Screening and Counseling
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Autism
  • Binge Eating Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Borderline Personality Disorder
  • Bulimia
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Conduct Disorder
  • Dementia or Depression Screening
  • Developmental and Learning Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Antidepressant Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychiatric Evaluation - Child and Adolescent
  • Psychological Evaluation
  • Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Psychotherapy for Crisis
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophrenia
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Dependence
  • Speech, Language and Learning Disorders

Dr. Wang accepts

Dr. Wang accepts the following insurance:

Select

2.8

39.175257731958766%

Dr. Wang

Dr. wei wang
I have seen Dr. Wang and her staff for over 3 years, typically on monthly basis. I have nothing but praise for the services she has been providing. Dr. Wang has helped me a lot with my continuing issues. What is also very important that she accepts major insurances which other doctors in this field often refuse to do. All in all, she keeps my issues at check as much as she can, and that includes depression, anxiety, PTSD etc. She constantly tunes my medications and without her help I would have been in much worse shape than I am right now. She has a very nice arrangement where i can communicate with he via telehealth appointment which was extremely important during COVID -- the calls from her office come in on time -- so there is no wait. She is very attentive and always listens to my concerns. She works together with another doctor who carefully documents any new developments from the last appointment. Then Dr. Wang confers with this Doctor, then Dr. Wang asks follow up questions -
Mar 29, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Wang for over 10 years and I credit our early psychotherapy together, her stellar meditation management, and commitment to overall wellbeing to my recovery from bipolar disorder. She is a true champion of holistic wellness and wellbeing where medication is only one component of a multi-treatment approach. I have always felt heard and cared for. If you or a loved one is suffering from a mental health issue, I strongly recommend Dr. Wang. My experience with her was life-changing, and I am a career global well-being expert.
Feb 13, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
Dr. Wang exemplifies qualities that are caring, patient and kind, coupled with her astounding sense of intelligence, knowledge and problem-solving skills. She approaches her patients holistically, and sees the person as not defined by their illness, but rather their character. Her genuineness and sincerity is evident when dealing with her patients and she always has the right solution to help her clients. As a person she is empathetic, and knows what’s best for her patients. I appreciate her concern for my health and have noticed an evident amount of progress under her care. I would recommend Dr. Wang to anyone who seeks to move forward with their lives.
Alexa – Nov 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
If I could give negative starts, I would. 3 years ago I should have been smarter and realized that when a doctor constantly pushes you to leave her a rave review online, there might be something wrong. I blame myself for not doing more research, especially since I am a well educated woman, however, finding a doctor that is on my insurance is difficult and I was desperate. All of the negative reviews that you read on the various websites about Dr. Wang are true and the positive ones say things that are completely not true. For the 3 years that my sons have seen her, she was NEVER on time for appointments. I have even witnessed her walk into her practice late with take-out food in her hand, even when she is over an hour late. The one time I had to cancel an appointment, she had the nerve to charge me $90 because I only gave 47 hours notice, not the required 48 hours. When you call the office, nobody ever picks up. You always have to leave a message. (Try it!) During visits, she
May 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
I treated with Dr. Wang for a year and a half, and am so relieved to have found a new psychiatrist. As other reviews warn, she put me on several different medications and increased or decreased the dosage constantly. I strongly recommend seeking help with a different professional. The doctor and her assistant were often combative with me, and I would leave the sessions feeling worse than when they started. Please be careful.
Alice – Jan 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
I've been seeing Dr. Wang for over 2 years. She genuinely wants to help and has obvious compassion for her patients. I've waited less than 10 minutes for 95% of my appointments. She is very knowledgeable, and makes you feel safe and cared for.
Aug 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
I would not recommend Dr. Wang to anybody that is truly seeking help with their mental state. I was with Dr. Wang for several years in which I was prescribed medications with increasing doses very frequently instead of being taught to handle my issues. After a dispute with the doctor, which showed a very ugly side of her, I decided to find a new psychiatrist, I met with 4 different psychiatrists all of whom said they not only knew of Dr. Wang but called her a "criminal". I am now with a new psychiatrist who says she has met many patients who report mental health damage caused by Dr. Wang. If you are truly seeking help to better yourself and your life DO NOT make an appointment with Dr. Wang, it will be a waste of time and a waste of money she is not willing to listen to the feedback patients give her and her answer to everything is medication.
Jun 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
All she does is babble about random things that make absolutely no sense in regards to your treatment. Rarely do you even have a conversation because she talks over you 98% of your appointments. See ANYONE else for help - wouldn’t recommend to my worst enemy.
May 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
Very combative and rude. I'm not patient, the actual patient is a minor and I was just helping his mother to do the follow up because of scheduling issues. At a follow up appointment (my first time meeting dr Wang) I dared to suggest to receptionist not to charge my card immediately because after initial appointment there was confusion and questions regarding both diagnosis, medication and other steps on her instruction page she received. The mother tried to reach out over the phone, but was told to raise those on this appointment. I was told "Dr Wang does not accept patients without payment". I need to mention that mom has paid $350 for the first appointment. After another payment (obviously) and when Dr Wang called me into her room the first thing that happened (before I even said anything) I was called "disrespectful" and "not to ever challenge diagnosis again at the receptionist". The next thing she started questioning my degree (why?!) even though I'm not a patient and was not r
Alex M – Feb 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
my daughter went to Dr Wang for a year. She began having a good rapport with her then the crazy adjustments in medication made her crash and feel suicidal. I called 5 times to speak with her with no return phone call, we are done.
Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
Dr. Wang is an amazing psychiatrist. She is extremely knowledgeable. When it comes to medication she is very thorough and does not overmedicate. I truly recommend her group. Her therapists there are excellent as well. They’ve truly helped me with my anxiety and depression. I highly recommend her.
GM – Aug 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
If I could give a negative rating for this doctor I would. You always hear horror stories about doctors who only care about money, and don't care about you as a person etc. and I had never experienced that until visiting Dr. Wang. My first went as follows. I arrived, and waited 45 minutes, and was charged $160 even though I found out later I only owed $45. I still have not received the money back that I overpaid. After finally being seen, I was talking to a therapist who asked me over 50 questions until I was finally seen by Dr. Wang. Once I told Dr. Wang I drank socially I realized what a mistake I had made. She went on and on about how bad alcohol is, and wouldn't listen to a word I said after that. Truly, did not listen to one word. Just kept cutting me off. I had come in for a refill of a prescription I had been on for years, and she refused to give it to me. Instead she recommended another medication. I never wanted to come back again, but also didn't want to have to do anot
Jun 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
I've been seeing Dr. Wang for 2 years. I found her very compassionate, knowledgeable of her job. She took time listening and explained my condition very well. I completely trust her. I am so grateful for her finding the right medicine and her guidance through my recovery. The staffs are friendly.
Jun 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
Doctor Wang is very disrespectful. She doesn’t listen to her patients. My sister in law went because she is feeling anxious and depressed as a result of the cancer she has. She was rude and unprofessional and walked away as my sister in law was asking a question saying “ I don’t have time for this”. Please don’t go to this office. I came with the conclusion that Doctor Wang is the one that needs a Psychiatrist.
J. Javier in NJ – Mar 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
Dr. Wang has been so helpful through my process of finding the right medication for me. We have found the right one and i am so grateful because I have such a better lifestyle now. Her office staff is kind and really do make you feel comfortable. I never wanted to have my problems addressed but this office truly makes me feel human. Great experience always.
none – Oct 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
She gave me a new perspective on my mental health. !! her staff and team are awesome. Kasey will help you with everything !!
woodland park, NJ – Oct 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
I’ve been a patient for about two years, and like most, I was a little apprehensive at first. But Dr. Wang made me feel comfortable from the start and was very attentive to my needs and concerns. I am very glad to be a patient, As the help I received has been excellent.
Dan in Hamilton – Apr 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
Dr. Wang has been really helpful to our family. She has taken her time to assess what works for our daughter. She takes the time to talk to us and find out what is working and what needs to be changed to make my daughter ‘s treatment work successfully. We feel comfortable talking to her and find her recommendations helpful. Our daughter is showing great improvement in her mood and is really happy with the treatment she is receiving. She trusts Dr. Wang’s recommendations.
Mar 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
AVOID THIS DOCTOR......Absolutely horrible!! I went because I’m suffering from post- partum depression. I was highly recommended to her but I’m so disappointed with Dr. Wang. She is rude, cold, uncaring, Extremely unprofessional, nasty and she don’t care about her patients. Dr. Wang is only interested in getting the money from patients. Take my advice do not go to this practice....
Mar 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
Amazing place. Friendly and always helpful. I'm so glad I came to here Dr Wang helped me feel like myself again. The 1 star reviews are completely unwarranted.
Mar 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wang?