Dr. Wei Wang, MD

Dr. Wei Wang, MD

Molecular Genetic Pathology | Female

Dr. Wei Wang, MD is a molecular genetic pathology doctor who practices in Englewood, NJ. She is 52 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Wang is affiliated with Holy Name Medical Center and Palisades Medical Center.

Dr. Wang's Experience

See how Dr. Wang's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wang

Dr. Wang accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Wang has admitting privileges.

Dr. Wang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wang to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Wang's Performance
Westwood, NJ |
    Dr. Wang and Danielle have been a lifesaver for my son. He is doing so well. Being on the correct medication and not being misdiagnosed as he was in the past has made all the difference in the world. Thank you so Much!!
Weehawken |
Dr. Wang is a great physician, she helped me very much in helping find the correct medication. Very Knowledgeable.
Jersey City, NJ |
I would leave her a 0 if I could. She has her patients after the visit go online at the desk to give her good reviews. She has 0 interest in the well being of her patients. She literally is a pill pusher. She enjoys arguing. Please find another doctor.
Bergenfield, NJ |
I don't know how she can retain her liscence. The pharmacist stopped me and said the amount of Effexor she prescribed to my child was DANGEROUS and would not release it to me. The pharmacist tried to contact the doctor, but she did not return her call. Avoid his doctor at all costs. Huge ego, argumentative, doesn't listen, pill pusher.
Jersey City, NJ |
I have never had such a terrible experience with a doctor. Dr. Wang has 0 interest in listening to her patients and only wants to push her agenda. She gave me no guidance on how to taper off my medication safely. She dedicated about 5 minutes to our appointment and blamed my panic attacks on me. The problem is I have never had a panic attack in my life, she clearly did not even bother to review my chart. She is very curt, argumentative and rude. I would advise anyone to seek treatment elsewhere.
in Hoboken, NJ |
AVOID THIS DOCTOR AT ALL COSTS! Dr. Wang is the absolute worst type of doctor. After 5 mins of talking to me... she (accusatorially) diagnosed me as being depressed, manic, anxiety ridden and in need of a personal organizer. The issue I actually visited her for was problems paying attending and staying focused at work and in home life. Despite a long family and personal history with ADD... she totally dismissed everything I was saying. I even said to her, "I don't feel depressed. I don't think I
If I could leave 0 stars I would. She must be the worst medical professional (if you could even call her that) I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. She is rude, uncaring, belittles your feelings and opinions, and only cares about the money and covering herself and not the well-being of her patient. If you are looking for someone who will pass your therapy time to someone else and only meet with you when it comes time to write a prescription she's the one for you.
in North Bergen Nj |
I would give a zero if I had the option. Extremely cold, rude and unprofessional . She has absolutely no bedside manner and treated me like trash. I think this psychiatrist needs to seen a psychiatrist. She is the worst Doctor I ever experienced
in Jersey City, NJ |
Worst kind of doctor - rushed, more concerned about finances than helping patients and plainly states she is not interested in listening. Takes personal calls in front of patients. Writes prescriptions before the conversation is over even during initial consultation. Visits last less than 10 minutes. Staff is equally cold. Overall visits feel like business transactions and billing complaints are frequent. Cannot speak about therapists but go elsewhere if you need to see an MD.
in Sussex, NJ |
Both of my kids come to Dr. Wang's office for couple of years. My kids feel very comfortable there. Their therapist, Jen is great with kids.
in Paramus, NJ |
Dr Wang is very rude, COLD and unprofessional. She is a know it all that seems very arrogant and does not like to listen to her patient or the patient's advocate. If you disagree with her the situation can become confrontational. She appears unbalanced.....Her assistant who works upstairs is very professional, kind and caring, however WANG lets you know who's in charge.
in Westwood, NJ |
Horrible experience. Cold doctor, disorganized staff, phone calls never returned.
in Englwood, nj |
Working in customer service I was absolutely astonished by the disgusting behavior I encountered at Wei Wangs office. Not only was the office able to fit 1 1/2 people the receptionist and office manager we're extremely rude. I was 10 minutes late because of traffic which was my fault but as I walked in dr Wei wang was letting her client out. Perfect! She was running late as well, no problem! But because I was ten minutes late they took their next client in front of me. (How does that make sens
Have you seen Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
Are you Dr. Wang?

Compare Dr. Wang

Dr. Wang's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Molecular Genetic Pathology
      •  Board certified in Clinical Pathology and Molecular Genetic Pathology

Dr. Wang has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Wang's Board Certifications

• Clinical Pathology
      • Molecular Genetic Pathology

Dr. Wang does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Wang and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Beijing Med Univ

Graduated in 1988

Brandeis Univ

Graduated in 1996

Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania

Completed in 2002

Dr. Wang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Molecular Genetic Pathology
      • Clinical Pathology

Dr. Wang does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Wang and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.