Dr. Wei Wang, MD

Molecular Genetic Pathology ·  Female · Age 54

Dr. Wang

Dr. Wei Wang, MD is a molecular genetic pathology specialist in Englewood, NJ and has been practicing for 17 years. She graduated from Beijing Med Univ in 1988 and specializes in molecular genetic pathology, child & adolescent psychiatry, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Wang accepts

Dr. Wang accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO

Dr. Wang's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Autism
  • Delusional Disorder
  • Developmental and Learning Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Hypochondriasis
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychosis
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Psychotherapy for Crisis

1.2195121951219512%

Dr. Wang?
Dr. Wang's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Wei Wang, MD
Doctor Wang is very disrespectful. She doesn’t listen to her patients. My sister in law went because she is feeling anxious and depressed as a result of the cancer she has. She was rude and unprofessional and walked away as my sister in law was asking a question saying “ I don’t have time for this”. Please don’t go to this office. I came with the conclusion that Doctor Wang is the one that needs a Psychiatrist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
Dr. Wang has been so helpful through my process of finding the right medication for me. We have found the right one and i am so grateful because I have such a better lifestyle now. Her office staff is kind and really do make you feel comfortable. I never wanted to have my problems addressed but this office truly makes me feel human. Great experience always.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
She gave me a new perspective on my mental health. !! her staff and team are awesome. Kasey will help you with everything !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
I’ve been a patient for about two years, and like most, I was a little apprehensive at first. But Dr. Wang made me feel comfortable from the start and was very attentive to my needs and concerns. I am very glad to be a patient, As the help I received has been excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
Dr. Wang has been really helpful to our family. She has taken her time to assess what works for our daughter. She takes the time to talk to us and find out what is working and what needs to be changed to make my daughter ‘s treatment work successfully. We feel comfortable talking to her and find her recommendations helpful. Our daughter is showing great improvement in her mood and is really happy with the treatment she is receiving. She trusts Dr. Wang’s recommendations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
AVOID THIS DOCTOR......Absolutely horrible!! I went because I’m suffering from post- partum depression. I was highly recommended to her but I’m so disappointed with Dr. Wang. She is rude, cold, uncaring, Extremely unprofessional, nasty and she don’t care about her patients. Dr. Wang is only interested in getting the money from patients. Take my advice do not go to this practice....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
Amazing place. Friendly and always helpful. I'm so glad I came to here Dr Wang helped me feel like myself again. The 1 star reviews are completely unwarranted.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
Shocked to see some one star reviews. She is a great doctor and goes above and beyond my expectations to understand me and my condition. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
She’s a god-given physician to my sister. With just 5 visits we had, we saw great changes and improvements on her behavior; more calmer, more warm and really going back to her usual self. And she does not mention anymore any visions,voices that she hears. I am praying to the Lord that with her professional talents to cure and help people who have these psychological disorders, may she be granted with more blessings in return. We have high respect to you Dr. Wang! Ur d best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
If I could leave 0 stars I would. Dr. Wei Wang is the worst Doctor I have ever been to. Ever. Do not go if you to her. She will not listen to you. She will ignore any prior medications that have proven to work and she will simply write prescriptions to meds even if you ask to not be on a daily routine. She spent less than ten minutes telling me I need to take certain meds without ever asking me about my issues. Her assistant did that and then handed Wang a sheet she didn't even read.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
Dr. Wang is a good doctor I recomend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
After many many years of taking treatment for my depression from other doctors , I finally changed my doctor and came to see Dr. Wei. Wang.. From the very first visit I knew that this is what I needed .. She doesn't just write out prescriptions, she provides therapeutic help in the form of talk sessions , and it's not mandatory.. I have the freedom to accept the talk therapy or reject. And it was something that I really needed! The therapists are so so lovely too! Thanks Dr. Wang ..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
Dr Wang is an enthusiastic and empathetic doctor who really supports her patients. She has been nothing but a godsend for me. She has supported me through my mental illness and substance abuse, and went as far as to offer me free medication while I was on disability. Really a caring Doctor. I would highly recommend her services to those who need a compassionate and effective psychiatrist, not just a pill pusher.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
We could not be more pleased with the care we are receiving from Danielle and dr. Wang.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
    Dr. Wang and Danielle have been a lifesaver for my son. He is doing so well. Being on the correct medication and not being misdiagnosed as he was in the past has made all the difference in the world. Thank you so Much!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
Dr. Wang is a great physician, she helped me very much in helping find the correct medication. Very Knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
I would leave her a 0 if I could. She has her patients after the visit go online at the desk to give her good reviews. She has 0 interest in the well being of her patients. She literally is a pill pusher. She enjoys arguing. Please find another doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
I don't know how she can retain her liscence. The pharmacist stopped me and said the amount of Effexor she prescribed to my child was DANGEROUS and would not release it to me. The pharmacist tried to contact the doctor, but she did not return her call. Avoid his doctor at all costs. Huge ego, argumentative, doesn't listen, pill pusher.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
I have never had such a terrible experience with a doctor. Dr. Wang has 0 interest in listening to her patients and only wants to push her agenda. She gave me no guidance on how to taper off my medication safely. She dedicated about 5 minutes to our appointment and blamed my panic attacks on me. The problem is I have never had a panic attack in my life, she clearly did not even bother to review my chart. She is very curt, argumentative and rude. I would advise anyone to seek treatment elsewhere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
AVOID THIS DOCTOR AT ALL COSTS! Dr. Wang is the absolute worst type of doctor. After 5 mins of talking to me... she (accusatorially) diagnosed me as being depressed, manic, anxiety ridden and in need of a personal organizer. The issue I actually visited her for was problems paying attending and staying focused at work and in home life. Despite a long family and personal history with ADD... she totally dismissed everything I was saying. I even said to her, "I don't feel depressed. I don't think I
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Wang?