Molecular Genetic Pathology  |
Dr. Wei Wang, MD
Dr. Wei Wang, MD is a molecular genetic pathology doctor who practices in Englewood, NJ. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Wang is affiliated with Holy Name Medical Center and Palisades Medical Center.

163 Engle St Ste 4A

Englewood, NJ 07631

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Wang

Dr. Wang's Experience

Dr. Wang's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Molecular Genetic Pathology
  • Board certified in Clinical Pathology and Molecular Genetic Pathology

• Molecular Genetic Pathology
  • Clinical Pathology

• Clinical Pathology
    Accredited by: American Board of Pathology*
  • Molecular Genetic Pathology
    Accredited by: American Board of Pathology*

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Beijing Med Univ
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Brandeis Univ
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Wang has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wang to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Wang's Performance
in Jersey City, NJ |
After many many years of taking treatment for my depression from other doctors , I finally changed my doctor and came to see Dr. Wei. Wang.. From the very first visit I knew that this is what I needed .. She doesn't just write out prescriptions, she provides therapeutic help in the form of talk sessions , and it's not mandatory.. I have the freedom to accept the talk therapy or reject. And it was something that I really needed! The therapists are so so lovely too! Thanks Dr. Wang ..
Englewood, NJ |
Dr Wang is an enthusiastic and empathetic doctor who really supports her patients. She has been nothing but a godsend for me. She has supported me through my mental illness and substance abuse, and went as far as to offer me free medication while I was on disability. Really a caring Doctor. I would highly recommend her services to those who need a compassionate and effective psychiatrist, not just a pill pusher.
Secaucus, NJ |
We could not be more pleased with the care we are receiving from Danielle and dr. Wang.
Westwood, NJ |
    Dr. Wang and Danielle have been a lifesaver for my son. He is doing so well. Being on the correct medication and not being misdiagnosed as he was in the past has made all the difference in the world. Thank you so Much!!
Weehawken |
Dr. Wang is a great physician, she helped me very much in helping find the correct medication. Very Knowledgeable.
Jersey City, NJ |
I would leave her a 0 if I could. She has her patients after the visit go online at the desk to give her good reviews. She has 0 interest in the well being of her patients. She literally is a pill pusher. She enjoys arguing. Please find another doctor.
Bergenfield, NJ |
I don't know how she can retain her liscence. The pharmacist stopped me and said the amount of Effexor she prescribed to my child was DANGEROUS and would not release it to me. The pharmacist tried to contact the doctor, but she did not return her call. Avoid his doctor at all costs. Huge ego, argumentative, doesn't listen, pill pusher.
Jersey City, NJ |
I have never had such a terrible experience with a doctor. Dr. Wang has 0 interest in listening to her patients and only wants to push her agenda. She gave me no guidance on how to taper off my medication safely. She dedicated about 5 minutes to our appointment and blamed my panic attacks on me. The problem is I have never had a panic attack in my life, she clearly did not even bother to review my chart. She is very curt, argumentative and rude. I would advise anyone to seek treatment elsewhere.
in Hoboken, NJ |
AVOID THIS DOCTOR AT ALL COSTS! Dr. Wang is the absolute worst type of doctor. After 5 mins of talking to me... she (accusatorially) diagnosed me as being depressed, manic, anxiety ridden and in need of a personal organizer. The issue I actually visited her for was problems paying attending and staying focused at work and in home life. Despite a long family and personal history with ADD... she totally dismissed everything I was saying. I even said to her, "I don't feel depressed. I don't think I
If I could leave 0 stars I would. She must be the worst medical professional (if you could even call her that) I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. She is rude, uncaring, belittles your feelings and opinions, and only cares about the money and covering herself and not the well-being of her patient. If you are looking for someone who will pass your therapy time to someone else and only meet with you when it comes time to write a prescription she's the one for you.
in North Bergen Nj |
I would give a zero if I had the option. Extremely cold, rude and unprofessional . She has absolutely no bedside manner and treated me like trash. I think this psychiatrist needs to seen a psychiatrist. She is the worst Doctor I ever experienced
in Jersey City, NJ |
Worst kind of doctor - rushed, more concerned about finances than helping patients and plainly states she is not interested in listening. Takes personal calls in front of patients. Writes prescriptions before the conversation is over even during initial consultation. Visits last less than 10 minutes. Staff is equally cold. Overall visits feel like business transactions and billing complaints are frequent. Cannot speak about therapists but go elsewhere if you need to see an MD.
in Sussex, NJ |
Both of my kids come to Dr. Wang's office for couple of years. My kids feel very comfortable there. Their therapist, Jen is great with kids.
in Paramus, NJ |
Dr Wang is very rude, COLD and unprofessional. She is a know it all that seems very arrogant and does not like to listen to her patient or the patient's advocate. If you disagree with her the situation can become confrontational. She appears unbalanced.....Her assistant who works upstairs is very professional, kind and caring, however WANG lets you know who's in charge.
in Westwood, NJ |
Horrible experience. Cold doctor, disorganized staff, phone calls never returned.
in Englwood, nj |
Working in customer service I was absolutely astonished by the disgusting behavior I encountered at Wei Wangs office. Not only was the office able to fit 1 1/2 people the receptionist and office manager we're extremely rude. I was 10 minutes late because of traffic which was my fault but as I walked in dr Wei wang was letting her client out. Perfect! She was running late as well, no problem! But because I was ten minutes late they took their next client in front of me. (How does that make sens
Have you seen Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
Are you Dr. Wang?

Visit Dr. Wang

Dr. Wang accepts 13 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
    BlueConnect HMO
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
    Preferred Blue PPO
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO