Dr. Wei Wang, MD

Molecular Genetic Pathology •  Female • Age 55

Dr. Wang

Psychiatric Care Associates

163 Engle St Ste 4a Englewood, NJ 07631

Dr. Wei Wang, MD is a molecular genetic pathology specialist in Englewood, NJ. She specializes in molecular genetic pathology, child & adolescent psychiatry, and more.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Molecular Genetic Pathologists in your area

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

Dr. Wang accepts

Dr. Wang accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO

Dr. Wang's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Autism
  • Delusional Disorder
  • Developmental and Learning Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Hypochondriasis
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychosis
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Psychotherapy for Crisis
  • Speech, Language and Learning Disorders

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Wei Wang, MD...

Offer weekend visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Offer evening visits?

Dr. Wang's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wang

2.7

Dr. Wang?
Dr. Wang's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Wei Wang, MD
All she does is babble about random things that make absolutely no sense in regards to your treatment. Rarely do you even have a conversation because she talks over you 98% of your appointments. See ANYONE else for help - wouldn’t recommend to my worst enemy.
May 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
Very combative and rude. I'm not patient, the actual patient is a minor and I was just helping his mother to do the follow up because of scheduling issues. At a follow up appointment (my first time meeting dr Wang) I dared to suggest to receptionist not to charge my card immediately because after initial appointment there was confusion and questions regarding both diagnosis, medication and other steps on her instruction page she received. The mother tried to reach out over the phone, but was told to raise those on this appointment. I was told "Dr Wang does not accept patients without payment". I need to mention that mom has paid $350 for the first appointment. After another payment (obviously) and when Dr Wang called me into her room the first thing that happened (before I even said anything) I was called "disrespectful" and "not to ever challenge diagnosis again at the receptionist". The next thing she started questioning my degree (why?!) even though I'm not a patient and was not r
Alex M – Feb 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
my daughter went to Dr Wang for a year. She began having a good rapport with her then the crazy adjustments in medication made her crash and feel suicidal. I called 5 times to speak with her with no return phone call, we are done.
Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
Dr. Wang is an amazing psychiatrist. She is extremely knowledgeable. When it comes to medication she is very thorough and does not overmedicate. I truly recommend her group. Her therapists there are excellent as well. They’ve truly helped me with my anxiety and depression. I highly recommend her.
GM – Aug 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
If I could give a negative rating for this doctor I would. You always hear horror stories about doctors who only care about money, and don't care about you as a person etc. and I had never experienced that until visiting Dr. Wang. My first went as follows. I arrived, and waited 45 minutes, and was charged $160 even though I found out later I only owed $45. I still have not received the money back that I overpaid. After finally being seen, I was talking to a therapist who asked me over 50 questions until I was finally seen by Dr. Wang. Once I told Dr. Wang I drank socially I realized what a mistake I had made. She went on and on about how bad alcohol is, and wouldn't listen to a word I said after that. Truly, did not listen to one word. Just kept cutting me off. I had come in for a refill of a prescription I had been on for years, and she refused to give it to me. Instead she recommended another medication. I never wanted to come back again, but also didn't want to have to do anot
Jun 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
I've been seeing Dr. Wang for 2 years. I found her very compassionate, knowledgeable of her job. She took time listening and explained my condition very well. I completely trust her. I am so grateful for her finding the right medicine and her guidance through my recovery. The staffs are friendly.
Jun 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
Doctor Wang is very disrespectful. She doesn’t listen to her patients. My sister in law went because she is feeling anxious and depressed as a result of the cancer she has. She was rude and unprofessional and walked away as my sister in law was asking a question saying “ I don’t have time for this”. Please don’t go to this office. I came with the conclusion that Doctor Wang is the one that needs a Psychiatrist.
J. Javier in NJ – Mar 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
Dr. Wang has been so helpful through my process of finding the right medication for me. We have found the right one and i am so grateful because I have such a better lifestyle now. Her office staff is kind and really do make you feel comfortable. I never wanted to have my problems addressed but this office truly makes me feel human. Great experience always.
none – Oct 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
She gave me a new perspective on my mental health. !! her staff and team are awesome. Kasey will help you with everything !!
woodland park, NJ – Oct 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
I’ve been a patient for about two years, and like most, I was a little apprehensive at first. But Dr. Wang made me feel comfortable from the start and was very attentive to my needs and concerns. I am very glad to be a patient, As the help I received has been excellent.
Dan in Hamilton – Apr 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
Dr. Wang has been really helpful to our family. She has taken her time to assess what works for our daughter. She takes the time to talk to us and find out what is working and what needs to be changed to make my daughter ‘s treatment work successfully. We feel comfortable talking to her and find her recommendations helpful. Our daughter is showing great improvement in her mood and is really happy with the treatment she is receiving. She trusts Dr. Wang’s recommendations.
Mar 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
AVOID THIS DOCTOR......Absolutely horrible!! I went because I’m suffering from post- partum depression. I was highly recommended to her but I’m so disappointed with Dr. Wang. She is rude, cold, uncaring, Extremely unprofessional, nasty and she don’t care about her patients. Dr. Wang is only interested in getting the money from patients. Take my advice do not go to this practice....
Mar 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
Amazing place. Friendly and always helpful. I'm so glad I came to here Dr Wang helped me feel like myself again. The 1 star reviews are completely unwarranted.
Mar 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
Shocked to see some one star reviews. She is a great doctor and goes above and beyond my expectations to understand me and my condition. I highly recommend her.
Mar 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
She’s a god-given physician to my sister. With just 5 visits we had, we saw great changes and improvements on her behavior; more calmer, more warm and really going back to her usual self. And she does not mention anymore any visions,voices that she hears. I am praying to the Lord that with her professional talents to cure and help people who have these psychological disorders, may she be granted with more blessings in return. We have high respect to you Dr. Wang! Ur d best!
Celia in Jersey City, NJ – Feb 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
If I could leave 0 stars I would. Dr. Wei Wang is the worst Doctor I have ever been to. Ever. Do not go if you to her. She will not listen to you. She will ignore any prior medications that have proven to work and she will simply write prescriptions to meds even if you ask to not be on a daily routine. She spent less than ten minutes telling me I need to take certain meds without ever asking me about my issues. Her assistant did that and then handed Wang a sheet she didn't even read.
Feb 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
Dr. Wang is a good doctor I recomend.
Jan 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
After many many years of taking treatment for my depression from other doctors , I finally changed my doctor and came to see Dr. Wei. Wang.. From the very first visit I knew that this is what I needed .. She doesn't just write out prescriptions, she provides therapeutic help in the form of talk sessions , and it's not mandatory.. I have the freedom to accept the talk therapy or reject. And it was something that I really needed! The therapists are so so lovely too! Thanks Dr. Wang ..
B..G. in Jersey City, NJ – Oct 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
Dr Wang is an enthusiastic and empathetic doctor who really supports her patients. She has been nothing but a godsend for me. She has supported me through my mental illness and substance abuse, and went as far as to offer me free medication while I was on disability. Really a caring Doctor. I would highly recommend her services to those who need a compassionate and effective psychiatrist, not just a pill pusher.
Englewood, NJ – Oct 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?
We could not be more pleased with the care we are receiving from Danielle and dr. Wang.
Secaucus, NJ – Oct 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wei Wang, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wang?

• Molecular Genetic Pathology