Dr. Wei Kwok, MD

Dr. Wei Kwok, MD

Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Wei Kwok, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Fullerton, CA. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Kwok is affiliated with Placentia - Linda Hospital and St.Jude Medical Center.

301 W Bastanchury Rd Ste 175

Fullerton, CA 92835

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Kwok

Dr. Kwok's Experience

Dr. Kwok's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*
  • Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Tufts University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Kwok has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kwok does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kwok and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kwok's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kwok to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Kwok's Performance
    GOOD
in Yorba Linda, CA |
I saw Dr. Kwok at Caduceus and they got me in. He went over my MRI and explained everything. He and his staff got approval for an epidural Hopefully this works or I get surgery. He was extremely nice and well spoken
Fullerton, CA |
When meeting Dr Kwok, I felt as though he already had his mind made up about me & my ailments. He made very little eye contact & was not friendly or approachable in regards to my concerns & questions. He seemed impatient & treated me as though this was a new problem to me & I didn't know what I was talking about. I have a long history of back problems that iv been hospitalized for & have had treatments for. He was not helpful & told me he feels this is a psychological issue. Not a good listener.
in Diamond Bar, CA |
Dr. Kwok responded very quickly to my painful sciatic condition. He squeezed me into his busy schedule too evaluate and treat me. Although he was very busy, he spent the time to explain everything to me and my wife and answered all of our questions. In my book, he stands out as a medical professional.
Placentia, CA |
There's too much bureaucracy in Dr Kwok’ s office. His Health care workers strive to keep up with these regulatory requirements but are frustrated when their time and energy is diverted from their primary purpose—providing quality health care to patients— to trying to decipher and comply with the bureaucratic controls that often seem detached from good care and efficient use of resources.
in Garden Grove, CA |
Wait times excellent. If you have to wait 15 minutes....it's rare. Office is clean, and VERY well run. Staff are friendly, and very efficient. Referrals, authorizations and appointments etc are done as soon as possible....that's a fact. I have been a medical professional for 35+ years, and I am impressed by Dr. Kwok and his staff. Dr. Kwok is personable, well educated,never rushed, and explains everything - pros AND cons. You can tell that he honestly cares.
Have you seen Dr. Wei Kwok, MD?
Are you Dr. Kwok?