Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Wei Huang, MD
Dr. Wei Huang, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Huntersville, NC. She is 43 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Huang is affiliated with Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center, Iredell Memorial Hospital and Carolinas Medical Center.

10305 Hamptons Park Dr # 201

Huntersville, NC 28078

Learn about Dr. Huang

Dr. Huang's Experience

Dr. Huang's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Ophthalmology
  • Cataract Surgery

Dr. Huang does not have any board certifications listed.

• Blepharitis
  • Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
  • Presbyopia

• Cataract Removal Surgery
  • Glaucoma Surgery

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• The Fourth Military Medical University
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Long Island Jewish Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Duke Eye Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Duke Eye Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Huang has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Huang has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Huang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Huang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Huang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Huang to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Huang's Performance
Cornelius, NC |
Dr Huang is an excellent doctor and surgeon .She performed cataract surgery on my eyes and it was a great experience having a talented doctor like Dr Huang
Charlotte |
Dr. Huang was great! She made the whole visit from start to finish very easy. Would definitely recommend to others!
in Charlotte, NC |
Dr Huang did a wonderful job performing my cataract surgery. She is very knowledgeable and takes time to discuss all the options with you. I contacted her several times before surgery because I am super neverous about anything to do with my eyes. She was always happy to answer all my concerns. I would recommend her to anyone.
Dr. Huang made me feel completely comfortable with my appointment. She is very thorough with her examination and extremely knowledgeable in her field of study. I appreciated the fact that Dr. Huang educated me about glaucoma. Being that it runs in my family, she made me feel at ease and stressed the importance of yearly eye examinations. For that, I am thankful! I definitely recommend her.
in Cornelius, NC |
She is fantastic. Very caring and thorough. She correctly diagnosed me when another doctor missed my diagnosis. She is such a great surgeon. I highly recommend her to all my friends and family members.
Charlotte, NC |
Not competent. I reported family history of pituitary tumor and ptyosis for which visual field testing was appropriately done.. I had concerns that I have signs and symptoms of a rare disease and requested referral to a major medical center qualified to do the workup to diagnose this rare disease for me. I didn't ask her to diagnose this disease in me.. She shocked me by her level of incompetence by listing only "dry eyes" as the reason for the visual field test and by not doing the referral
Charlotte, NC |
Wonderful eye doctor! She is helping my mother with her Glaucoma treatment. I would recommend her to anyone!
Charlotte, NC |
Very rude and arrogant! Did not show that she has any competence Waist of time and money!communication is very poor and maybe one can say bad. I suggest to her to improve her communication skills and show patients she cares and have them first not herself
in Huntersville, NC |
I had LASIK surgery both eyes 12 year ago at Canada. I had developed cataract and my vision deteriorated over last 4 years. I went to see Dr Huang and she explained to me how the LASIK surgery changed the contour of my cornea which made the cataract surgery outcome more unpredictable. She did a very thorough exam and run several calculation to narrow down the best lens implant power for me. At the end I got perfect result both eyes! I haven't seen this clear since age 18!
in Davidson, NC |
I was born extremely nearsighted and have glaucoma. Recently my worsening glaucoma required surgery on both eyes. After careful study of my frail eyes, Dr.Huang proposed to install in each eye, during her surgery, a toric lens to increase each eye's vision to the maximum optically possible. She devoted great time and care to the design of each lens. The results are remarkable. My uncorrected vision is quite adequate even for my athletics. Dr.Huang is an extraordinarily caring medical prodigy.
Have you seen Dr. Wei Huang, MD?
Are you Dr. Huang?