Dr. Wayne Ross, DO

Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 64

Dr. Ross

Dr Wayne C. Ross D.O., AOBNP

1788 Century Blvd NE Ste B Atlanta, GA 30345

Dr. Wayne Ross, DO is a psychiatry specialist in Atlanta, GA and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 1984 and specializes in psychiatry.

Dr. Ross accepts

Dr. Ross accepts the following insurance:

Self Pay

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. Ross' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Ross' conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • ADHD Testing
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Delusional Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Medication Management
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychosis
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Psychotherapy Services

I work with my clients to help them reach their full potential and connect to their higher self. To achieve this I evaluate each person using a Biopsychosocial approach, evaluate genetic , psychological and social histories then tailor each treatment with my client.
The treatment plan has to be a plan we make together.

• Psychiatry

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ross

Dr. Ross?
Dr. Ross' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Wayne Ross, DO
I highly recommend Dr. Ross. He has been amazing in my care and treatment. He goes above and beyond his duties to help you find a positive outcome for your situation. I appreciate his genuine caring nature and great attitude. He will hold you accountable with honest feedback which I value.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Ross, DO?
Dr. Ross is very thorough. He spends time listening to you and asks questions to get to the root of the issue. He considers your symptoms from all sides, looks at your medical history and lab results to try to get to the right answer. He respects medical costs, and tries to minimize what you have to spend to get good results. I am very glad I found Dr. Ross - highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Ross, DO?
I have seen many therapists for over 30 years now, and Dr. Ross is the best I was ever fortunate enough to find. He is a great listener and always gives me sound advice. And he doesn't put up with my excuses for not doing something, which I like. Whoever gave that awful review is probably someone who doesn't want help, but wants coddling. And as someone else wrote, he has seen me through his illnesses and his personal tragedies. I am very lucky indeed that Dr. Ross is my psychiatrist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Ross, DO?
After seeing Dr. Ross for many years he has helped me become a better, happier person. He always knows exactly what I should do when life decides to throw me a little curve ball. His help is always given with extreme kindness. Dr. Ross is very accessible even when he should be taking care of himself: vacation, personal tragedy, etc. i have recommend him to several people, one of whom's life he saved. You will never find a smarter, more caring and generous Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Ross, DO?
Dr. Ross is an amazing guy and psychiatrist. If you are a patient, he deeply cares about you and your well being, and he is always very accessible and dependable. He is highly competent, has a great communication style, and always makes you feel comfortable, giving the right amount of guidance and care for your needs. I would highly recommend Dr. Ross for anyone seeking a wise and very caring psychiatrist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Ross, DO?
I have truly benefited from my professional relationship with Dr. Ross. He is very knowledgable about all things medical as well as having many varied counseling skills. He blends these various skills with a loving, caring demeanor that supports and encourages personal growth and wellness. It has been a pleasure working with him and I would feel comfortable referring him to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Ross, DO?
I saw Dr. Ross for about 2 years. One night I called him at 8:00 and he totally blew me off. I lost all trust in him. Don't go see him!
Client terminated treatment 2 years prior to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Ross, DO?
Dr Ross listened and talked of diagnosis and treatment plans that we reviewed together to find what was best for me. He understands the medical aspects affecting my condition. I have improved in all aspects of personal and professional life. I had been to many therapists and psychiatrist always leaving frustrated. His ability with hypnosis was amazing for my anxiety
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Ross, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Ross?