Dr. Wayne Pollak, MD

Dr. Wayne Pollak, MD

Cardiology  |

Dr. Wayne Pollak, MD is a cardiology doctor who practices in Aventura, FL. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Pollak is affiliated with Aventura Hospital & Medical Center and Memorial Regional Hospital.

Memorial Division Of Cardiac Services

• CareSource
  • Community Health Choice
  • CoreSource
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Pollak

Video

See how frequently Dr. Pollak performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hyperlipidemia
Hypertension
Heart Disease

Dr. Pollak's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Cardiology

• Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Septal Defect
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease

• Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) of Heart or Chest
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent

• Jackson Meml Hospital University Miami
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Jackson Meml Hospital University Miami
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Pollak has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pollak does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pollak and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pollak's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pollak to family and friends
Dr. Pollak's Performance
in Aventura |
The best office in the Memorial system. Responsive, attentive, professional. Highest praise.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Wayne Pollack has always been very straightforward and given options to be considered for whatever the issue happens to be at the time. He will answer any questions I ask without regard to how unimportant it may be. A quality many doctors do not have today. I appreciate his honesty and his attitude.
in Miami, FL |
DR. WAYNE POLLAK IS WONDERFUL, I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A DOCTOR LIKE HIM FOR A VERY LONG TIME.......HE IS A DOCTOR WHO LOOKS AT YOU WHEN HE SPEAKS TO YOU OR WHEN YOU ARE SPEAKING TO HIM, HE LISTENS TO EVERYTHING I HAVE TO SAY OR ASK AND RESPONDS WITH KINDNESS, AND CARING.........HE IS VERY INFORMATIVE, PROFESSIONAL AND COMPASSIONATE AND EXPLAINS THINGS IN A WAY I CAN UNDERSTAND, HE'S VERY REASSURING............ AS FAR AS HIS STAFF IS CONCERNED, CONNIE HIS TECH ASSISTANT, IS ALSO WONDERFUL,
in Aventura fl |
THE MOST PROFESSIONAL FRIENDLY TEAM AND DOCTOR I HAVE EVER BEEN TO. IN & OUT IN LESS THAN 30 MINUTES. IT IS INCREDIBLE. VERY CONSISTENT SEVICE.
in Aventura fl |
I HAVE BEEN HAPPY WITH THIS PRATICE, MY DR.WAYNE POLLAK, STAFF IS NICE AND WELL TRAINED. I HAVE RECOMMENEDED MY DOCTOR TO FRIENDS.
in Miami, FL |
I had a serious heart condition. My life was at stake. However, after speaking at length Cardiologist, Dr. Wayne Pollak, I felt much better, as did my family, calm and confident everything would be ok. Most importantly, he listened me, to my story, unlike most physicians who are always in a rush. As important, your staff. AMZAING! The fact that I am still here on this earth is a miracle. I know that you probably save a lot of lives, but I want to let you know that "this" life is forever grateful
in Hollywood, FL |
GREAT EXPERIENCE!
in Avnetura, Fl |
Dr. Wayne Pollak is a caring Doctor, tremendous knowledge, takes time needed no matter how busy. So detail oriented in every aspect of patients health to determine best overall solution. Doctor and staff are kind and helpful! Rare find today! Great
in Aventurea, Fl |
I have been with this office for many years and have received an excellent level of service and care. Dr. Wayne Pollak is an understanding physician. Connie is amazing at returning calls and being helpful with all aspects of my care.
in Hollywood, FL |
Our family has been treated by Dr. Wayne Pollak for years. He is compassionate and very thorough. Connie is the best medical assistant- makes visits special.
in St Thomas, U.S.Virgin Islands |
My husband and I have our annual check ups with Dr. Pollak for about 15 years. Before that we were seeing his father. Dr. Pollak is a very kind, attentive, and detailed doctor that listens to what you are saying. He takes his time and reviews all your past records. The office has the ability to perform many tests right there, so deletes the need to drive in traffic from place to place,& waiting days for results. Caught my husbands heart problem & saved his life. Staff, Connie & Nina are GREAT!
in Aventura |
I was in atrial fib. for years and Dr. Wayne Pollak suggested a procedure be done to my heart. Dr.D. Benhayon performed the procedure (EP) on 10/01/15 a little over a year ago. The A Fib has not reoccurred since and I feel great.
in Aventura |
Recommended due to excellent parking, comfort, staff courteousness and excellent cardiologist ( Dr Wayne M. Pollak )
in Aventura |
NO WAITING TIME. PRESCRIBES DRUGS THAT SOLVE THE ISSUE ON THE FIRST VISIT. AMAZING DR. AMAZING OVERALL EXPERIENCE.
in hallandale, fl |
DR POLLAK ANSWER MY PROBLEM SO I KNOW HOW TO TAKE OF MYSELF HE IS AND PATIENT KNOLEGBLE
in Aventura |
THE STAFF AND DR.POLLAK ARE HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY. THE OFFICE IS VERY WELL RUN AND ORGANIZED. I WOULD AND WILL RECOMMEND TO ALL OF MY RELATIVES AND FRIENDS.
in Aventura, FL |
Dr Pollak was so thorough and explained everything in detail. He gave us assurance of procedure and we feel totally confident in his expertise. (new patient)
in Aventura, FL |
I have recommended Dr W Pollak to everyone I know even my mother- in -law that is now a patient. The doctor as well as Connie are very special professionals and you feel safe and taken care of with them.
in Aventura, FL |
Excellent experience. Very professional staff. Dr Pollak answers all Questions and spends enough time to explain all medical conditions.
in Aventura, FL |
I would recommend Dr. W. Pollak. He takes his time w/patient & is a good listener.
in Aventura, FL |
I have been going to Dr. Wayne Pollak for one year and I feel if it wasn't for his care prior & during hospital and after my heart surgery I wouldn't be in the good condition I am now.
in Aventura, FL |
I am here today, because of Dr Pollak's diagnosis. He was listening to my heart and detected an abnormal sound. Needless to say I needed a valve replacement. I had just started with him as a new patient. Thank you- Dr W. Pollak for saving my life.
in Aventura, FL |
I recommend Wayne Pollak. At my age of 87 I have seen many doctors - Wayne Pollak's knowledge and bedside manner is among the best.
in Aventura, FL |
I find the office cares- Dr. W. Pollak RSVP's to requests- advises promptly- Easy to talk to. Excellent care after heart surgery.
in Aventura, FL |
LET ME START BY COMPLIMENTING THE ATTENTION & PROFESSIONALISM WITH WHICH I WAS TREATED TODAY. DR. WAYNE POLLAK WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO MAKE ME FEEL THAT HE TRULY CARED ABOUT MY GOOD HEALTH AND WELL BEING. I AM GLAD THAT I CHOSE THIS DR. AND TEAM. IT'S THE FEELING OF BEING IN GOOD HANDS IS PRICELESS.!
in Aventura, FL |
ATTENTIVE TO PT'S AND RESPONSIVE TO SPECIAL NEEDS, QUESTIONS, ETC... BOTH DR. WAYNE POLLAK AND HIS ASSISTANT, CONNIE, HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY HELPFUL THROUGHOUT THE YEARS THAT I HAVE BEEN COMING HERE
in Aventura, FL |
I'M VERY PLEASED TO HAVE DR. WAYNE POLLAK IN MY MOTHER'S LIFE. SHE HAD BEEN SICK AND I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, BUT THANKS TO HIM SHE IS DOING WELL. SHE HAD OPEN HEART SURGERY ALMOST 2 YEARS AGO, NOW SHE IS BREATHING ON HER OWN AND DOIND JUST FINE.
in Aventura, FL |
I'M VERY HAPPY WITH DR. WAYNE POLLAK, FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE TO TALK ABOUT ALL MY ISSUES, HIS NURSE CONNIE IS AMAZING, ALWAYS RETURNS MY CALLS RIGHT AWAY, OFFICE IS VERY CLEAN, ALSO NEVER FEEL RUSHED OUT OF OFFICE
in Aventura, FL |
I HAVE BEEN SEEING DR. WAYNE POLLAJK FOR YEARS. HE HAS A GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER, SPENDS TIME WITH YOU. THE OFFICE DOES NOT RUSH YOU IN AND OUT LIKE SOME DR'S OFFICES, OR MAKE YOU WAIT FOR HOURS, APPTS. ARE HONORED
in Aventura, FL |
this office staff has state of the art technology. I did not even get a chance to sit before my name was called. Dr. Wayne Pollak was thorough with his explanation and solutions to my problems. office has a friendly atmosphere.
in Aventura, FL |
Dr. Wayne Pollak not only exams he explains what he is doing and what he sees. I have skipped beats of the heart and appointment been made to re check.. excellent
in Aventura, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Wayne Pollak for the last 15 years. he is a very caring and competent dr., in addition Dr. Pollak is very patient and spend the time necessary with his pt's. his staff is friendly and courteous. I feel that I am blessed and lucky to have chosen Dr. pollak and his staff for my medical needs.
in Aventura, FL |
whenever I call for an appt. they are very nice. the physician explains well everything. I would recommend him to everrybody
in Aventura, FL |
dr. is very intelligent ,explains everything and patiently answers all questions.
in Aventura, FL |
DR. POLLAK IS VERY PROFESSIONAL & ATTENTIVE, TRULY CARES FOR HIS PATIENTS AND NEVER HURRY'S. GREAT LISTENER AND TAKES TIME TO EXPLAIN THE ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS
in Aventura, FL |
Dr. Pollak's explanations are great!!!!
in Aventura, FL |
very good explanations of problems and possible solutions
in Aventura, FL |
Office staff-friendly-competent. Dr. Wayne Pollak-- wonderful!!!, Connie-- wonderful
in Aventura, FL |
The staff is excellent, makes you feel very welcome. I have never been to an office more efficient friendly. Highly recommend this office, staff and dr. Pollak
in Aventura, FL |
Everything's beautiful, I wish for everyone to come see Dr. Wayne Pollak, he got my blood pressure normal after 2 weeks of being high.. so happy so see this dr.
in Aventura, FL |
Dr. W. Pollak is very good at explaining all the issues. Connie is very caring and efficient.
in Aventura, FL |
The fastest, friendliest place I have ever been. I'm so grateful that I found Dr. W. Pollak and his staff! Just great!
in Aventura, FL |
I was extremely pleased by Dr. W. Pollak's professionalism he is a very transparent person and an excellent cardiologist!
in Miami, FL |
Dr Pollak has been my Mom cardiologist since she came from Colombia, and he has been very caring and speak Spanish, which makes my mom even more comfortable. Also he got her thru a complex heart procedure, setting everything up for her with an excellent team of surgeons, hospital and even insurance. His team is super awesome too, Connie is very helpful.
in Aventura, FL |
This is a GREAT Facility, very modern and clean. Staff very professional, courteous. The doctor takes his time to ask and answer questions, discusses conditions and possible treatments and medications
in Aventura, FL |
Dr. Wayne Pollak is The Best! His medical assistant Connie is also The Best! The whole staff is excellent.
in Aventura, FL |
Excellent operating team Dr. W. Pollak is the best.
in Aventura, FL |
Very pleased with Dr. W. Pollak and staff I would recommend to all my family and friends.
in Aventura, FL |
Very professional, caring doctor and staff.
in Aventura, FL |
Dr. W. Pollak is very knowledgeable, gives me all his attention and I feel very safe being under his care.
Have you seen Dr. Wayne Pollak, MD?
Are you Dr. Pollak?

• Community Health Choice
  • CoreSource
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida
    Employer Group Open Access HMO
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
    Employer Group PPO
  • Husky Health
  • inHealth
  • INTotal Health
    Medicaid
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Midwest Health Plan

Hollywood, FL 33021
Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
20900 Biscayne Blvd
Aventura, FL 33180

More Cardiology Specialists like Dr. Pollak at Memorial Division Of Cardiac Services

Cardiovascular & Metabolic Disease Specialist