Dr. Wayne Kuang, MD

Male Adult Urology ·  Male · Age 47

Dr. Kuang

MD for Men, LLC

8300 Carmel Ave NE Ste 303 Albuquerque, NM 87122

Dr. Wayne Kuang, MD is a male adult urology specialist in Albuquerque, NM and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from Stanford University in 1997 and specializes in male adult urology and reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. Kuang accepts

Dr. Kuang accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico
Lovelace Health Plan
New Mexico Health Connections
Presbyterian Health Plan
Commercial
Presbyterian Health Plan, Inc.
Choice Plus EPO

Dr. Kuang performs this procedure more than 74% of his peers

Dr. Kuang's conditions and procedures:

• Bedwetting
  • Complex Penile Surgery
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Testosterone Deficiency
  • UroLift®
  • Vasectomy
  • Vasectomy Reversal

At MD for Men, we strive to help you evolve fearlessly into the best version of yourself. We want your care to be Simple, Safe & Effective. We want to help you discover what your Version 2.0 can be!

• Male Adult Urology

Dr. Kuang's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Wayne Kuang, MD
Great experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Kuang, MD?
I had a really good experience! Everyone was very nice. The doctor was fast and explained everything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Kuang, MD?
Dr. Kuang is amazing, great guy and an even better doctor. Makes you feel at ease the whole time. The procedure went so smooth I couldn’t believe how painless and quick it was. I will definitely recommend anyone I know to see Dr.Kuang.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Kuang, MD?
Dr. Kuang and his staff were excellent! Treated us more like family than a patient. Put my nerves at ease and helped me relax. Procedure was quick and recovery was a breeze. Followed instructions and was up and about in no time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Kuang, MD?
Easy process. Friendly staff. Doc is super friendly and is very supportive of the patient through the experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Kuang, MD?
Dr. Kuang made me feel comfortable and made my experience easy, fast and painless.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Kuang, MD?
I’ve seen Dr. Kuang’s for quite a while now and I’m truly disappointed in the shift of the practice towards concierge medicine. This is a disservice to patients who have insurance and are now forced to choose between paying an additional monthly fee to be seen on top of their insurance premiums, deductibles and out of pocket costs or needing two additional physicians to treat issues Dr. Kuang was able to treat in one visit. I don’t feel this move was made with the patients in mind- especially not those who have insurance and can not afford an additional monthly charge that is not reimbursable. Very disappointed with the way this was handled and feel that there was no proactive transition for patients who don’t want to pay the fee but still need basic care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Kuang, MD?
After I came to the conclusion of needing the “procedure”, I visited another doctor which was a shallow and concerning experience, which is why I contacted Dr. Kuang and MD for Men. The overall booking experience was pleasant and I was comforted by their openness of “manning up” and being a better version of me. Dr. Kuang was professional, courteous, personable, and easy going. I even brought my wife and three kids in and the staff interacted with them and Dr. Kuang brought them to my room when all was said and done and interacted with them, which was great. As far as the procedure goes, it was super quick, painless, and I have no regrets. I even met another patient who said his wife was waiting in the car and I told him that the procedure would be pleasant and his experience would be better if he brought his wife in, which he did. Men, fear not and be not ashamed, your family is welcomed here and Dr. Kuang and his staff will take good care of you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Kuang, MD?
Dr Kuang was professional and yet relaxed and able to lower the tension leading into the procedure. The procedure was essentially painless and went quickly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Kuang, MD?
Wonderful staff and very receptive. Dr. Kuang is very personable and made my visit feel great. Best doctor I have ever been to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Kuang, MD?
From beginning to end my experience with Dr. Kuang and his team was beyond my expectations. It is rare to find medical professionals that focus on every detail of care . I feel 100 % confident referring family and friends knowing they will be given the best care available. The quality of my life and lives around me have been improved by my experience at MD for men !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Kuang, MD?
Location was great. Office has a very mellow vibe. Dr. Kuang and his staff were welcoming and professional with a great sense of humor. The procedure was quick and mostly painless. Would definitely vesectomy here again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Kuang, MD?
I’m petrified of needles and doctors. Terrified. Dr. Kuang made me feel comfortable. The procedure was relatively painless. For those of us with a fear of needles, the spray anesthesia that is used is not uncomfortable and feels like a clicking. Set your worries aside. Minor discomfort during the procedure but nothing extreme.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Kuang, MD?
Dr Kuang and his staff were very professional and courteous. They all made me feel as comfortable as possible during my entire visit and genuinely cared about my we'll being. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Kuang, MD?
I am a fellow healthcare provider who recently received care from Dr. Kuang. I feel as though I received outstanding care. Dr. Kuang and his staff and will refer family and friends to seek his care without hesitation. My recovery was quick and painless. You will not be disappointed by visiting Dr. Kuang and his staff at MD for Men go see them!!! Dr. Kuang is an excellent physician and a highly skilled surgeon. He has a clean office, a fantastic staff who is friendly and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Kuang, MD?
It was just as easy and quick as they say. Dr Kuang was friendly and professional. If you are going to get it done, this is the way to go.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Kuang, MD?
Very positive experience. Minimal discomfort during and after procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Kuang, MD?
Went in for a Vas because I heard Dr. Kuang was swift and the best value for the buck. Both proved true. The friendly and accommodating staff and Dr. Kuang’s easy going but focused demeanor we’re a bonus.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Kuang, MD?
Dr Kuang was amazing. He made the procedure painless and quick. His office was fantastic. And I’ll be glad to tell everyone about MD for men. Thanks for making this step a breeze.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Kuang, MD?
Dr Kuang was knowledgeable, efficient and personable. It was a painless procedure. I highly recommend Dr Kuang and the MD for Men office in Albuquerque.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Kuang?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kuang treats patients.

Presbyterian Hospital