Dr. Wayne Kirkham, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat •  Male • Age 73

Dr. Kirkham

Wayne R. Kirkham, MD & Associates

7777 Forest Ln, Ste C-506 Dallas, TX 75230

Dr. Wayne Kirkham, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Dallas, TX and has been practicing for 43 years. He specializes in ear, nose, and throat and otolaryngology-head and neck surgery.

• Hospital satisfaction Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Practices at top hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Kirkham accepts

1 disciplinary action Found
  • Failure to complete continuing education requirements (7/17/2019)View details
No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Kirkham's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Kirkham's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kirkham

Dr. Kirkham?
Dr. Kirkham's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Wayne Kirkham, MD
Dr. Kirkham diagnosed vocal nodules in my son using only a laryngeal mirror which is not best practice for diagnosing nodules (I am a speech pathologist). When I began to look into finding a second opinion, Dr. Kirkham questioned my 14-year-old son about why another facility was requesting records rather than discussing it with me when I was right there. He did not answer my questions during our first visit and instead sought to tell me repeatedly about all of the famous people he has treated. I am concerned about his lack of professionalism in addressing concerns as well as not using best practices for diagnosing voice disorders.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Kirkham, MD?
Absolutely the best Doctor I have ever had. Takes his time to explain everything and great bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone needing an ENT.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Kirkham, MD?
Dr Kirkham is a true professional and a pleasure to be treated by. He delivers exceptional care with extensive expertise and experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Kirkham, MD?
Dr. Kirkham is an outstanding doctor. Truly one of the best! While he has been a doctor to many Stars, he treated me as if I was a Star! Thorough and deliberate in his care! A most friendly and efficient office from start to finish!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Kirkham, MD?
Dr. Kirkham did my deviated septum surgery. He is the best Highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Kirkham, MD?
I am so grateful to the office staff who saw me the same day I made my appointment. I had loss my hearing the night before and I ran to the emergency only to be told I need to go see an ENT. I called around looking for an apt and pretty much everyone was booked. Dr Kirkham was also booked but they took pity on me and squeezed me in the same day. I went in the doctor told me I had a build up of wax, he removed it and I could hear again. The doctor was very patient and made me feel comfortable
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Kirkham, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kirkham?

The abilities to speak, hear and smell are priceless gifts. Preserving, healing and restoring these precious senses is my specialty. As your doctor, I assure you of the highiest professional standards and my staff's every concern for your comfort and well-being.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery

1977
U Wisc Hosp
1973
Dallas Meth Hosp

• German

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kirkham treats patients.

60% Patient experience rating, 9% lower than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2017)

74% Patient experience rating, 5% higher than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019)