Dr. Wayne Kelley Jr, MD

Practices Orthopedic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 65 reviews.
Author:
Took my child in for a possible scoliosis diagnosis. She does have it but his explanation of it all put this mother at ease. Great bedside manner and great with my child as well. Thanks Dr. Kelly.
Author:
I would definitely refer someone to him. He is nice, honest and to the point.
Author:
Dr. Kelley put me at ease for the procedure and did a great job.
Author:
Great doctor. I am truly impressed with the whole Ortho Georgia practice. Dr Kelly helped me get my strength and mobility back in my left arm. The nerve pain was awful and he did a great job with the operation to repair damage to my neck. Thanks so much.
Author:
I am very impressed with Dr. Kelley. He has taken the time to explain every procedure I have had before recommending surgery on my neck! I look forward forward to the day when I no longer have pain in my neck, shoulder and elbow! Highly recommend!
Author:
Well doctor told me that I can go back to work, I can ride my bicycle and keep walking it good for me it going to help me in the long run .
Author:
The staff was excellent. Dr. Kelley was professional and engaging. I highly recommend Dr. Kelley.
Author:
very professional all the staff I dealt with courteous very little wait time highly recommend Ortho Georgia and DR Kelly to all that review this review.
Author:
I could not be happier with Dr Kelley's treatment. I had a lumbar fusion and now feel like I have a new back-no small feat considering the shape I was in. He is a very skilled surgeon and took excellent care of me. His nurse practioner is excellent as well. If I have any spine surgeries in the future I will definitely use Dr Kelley again.
Author:
Dr. Kelly and his staff are the best around, Dr. Kelly has went way above and beyond to help me with my back issues, I am finally at a place to where I can tolerate the everyday task. But we all have good and bad day's. Thank you so much Dr. Kelly and your staff.
Author:
I rarely need a visit to the doctor. This particular appt was made through the urgent care that day. The check in and timeliness of the entire visit was very appropriate- from xrays, going to exam room, to Dr. Kelley coming into room, and treatment. He had a great friendly and attentive beside manner. He was not rushed and was very engaged in listening to the issue I had. He discussed options for treatment, decision made, and it was promptly addressed. Again, he was very friendly and engaged in my visit. I appreciated that as I seldom need to see a doctor. I would definitely recommend him based on this visit.
Author:
He did a great job operating on my back.
Author:
Dr. Kelley is a wonderful doctor. He did surgery on my neck in December of 2018. I’m now back to normal activity and feeling much better.
Author:
Excellent first visit access. Kind and efficient staff. Detailed preoperative preparation and instruction. I had a good postoperative experience. He easily connects with patients and is a skilled empathic communicator. He surrounds himself with equally able PA and NP.
Author:
I love doctor Kelley. He is an excellent doctor and extremely knowledgeable in his field of practice. Dr. Kelley really cares for his patients and he listens to you and fixes the problem. I had a lumbar fusion surgery in April. Although, I am still in the post-recovery process I’m hopeful that I will make a complete recovery and my back will be better than it was.....I highly recommend Dr. Kelley. PS: Garry the nurse practitioner is amazing...they make a good team.
I receive excellent care under Dr Kelly. He is very thorough and caring
Author:
Dr. Wayne Kelley is awesome! I would recomend him to anyone! He did neck surgery on me in 2017 and I feel great. I went into surgery with no nervousness and joking because I knew I was in great hands. The only problem was I asked for pictures of the surgery and he explained to me later that I did not give him my phone to take the pics lol. I bypassed Newnan, Carrolton and Atlanta to go to Dr kelley!
Author:
Dr. Kelley truly cares about his patients and listens to them. I have been in pain for a long time and he is working diligently trying to help me. I appreciate his care and concern he shows when I see him. I would and do reccomend Dr. Kelley .
Author:
I adore Dr. Kelley!! He patiently answered all my questions regarding the cause of my pain He advised same-day surgery for me and my pain is now gone To strengthen myself further he suggested physical therapy and I’m ready I trust him completely Thank you Dr. Kelley
Author:
Very knowledgeable about spinal pains. I was preferred to him in 2016. He performed a cervical fusion on me in 2017, which went very well. Here it is two years later and I'm back to see him with another issue. Thanks! For the great service
Author:
Dr. Kelly has proved to me that he knows what he is talking about and what my choices of care are. I trust him with the findings regarding my diagnosis and the proper treatment for me is. He always makes me feel comfortable no matter what questions I ask. He is willing to listen to me and that is really appreciated. I have already recommended him to a co-worker and she agrees with me. So I highly recommend him to anyone need spinal care and treatment. His staff is really great also!
Author:
Great staff , super service, wonderful experience
Author:
He is the best! I suffered in pain for years till I found him and OrthoGA! I will always refer everyone I know to Wayne Kelley. His professionalism and expertise is excellent!
Author:
Dr. Kelley was very good in explaining the reason for my back pain and why I should try physical therapy to see if that solves my problems. He pointed out on x-rays exactly where my problem stems from and said that surgery would be the last resort as maybe I can avoid it by following his directions. Very nice man and very professional.
Author:
Dr. Kelley is a wonderful spine doctor. He implanted a spinal cord stimulator, a few years ago. He had hoped that it would help my lower back Pain. Sadly, it didn’t help. I recently had it removed. Because I need an MRI. You can’t have an MRI, with an implanted stimulator. I found Dr. Kelley to be very compassionate. I wouldn’t hesitate, seeing him again.
Author:
Dr. Kelly has helped me keep going even with neck and low back issues. Very professional, explains all treatment options and what I can expect from them. Going in to have nerve block for low back soon. Had neck fusion last July and it worked really way at ridding me of the neck pain I had suffered with so long.
Author:
Office visit to discuss surgery, Dr Kelly was compassionat, answered my questions concerning my scheduled laminectomy
Author:
Dr. Kelley is such a professional. He shows so much compassion for his patients. Would recommend him for your orthopedic needs.
Author:
So far he has been great. Dr Kelly is personable and listens . He was open to trying non-invasive procedures first. Unfortunately for me they didn't work. His office quickly gave me an appointment to discuss surgery. We are waiting for insurance approval. Meanwhile he gave me a booklet to read that described the procedure and recovery. So know my questions that I forgot to ask are answered. Stay tuned.
Author:
It was a wonderful experience
Author:
The new ORTHOGA office building is beautiful. My office visit experience on Wed 3/13/19 was great. From being greeted as I walked in the building to when I walked out of the building. The lady at the front desk was a sweetheart. She greeted me with this huge smile and welcomed me. When I left she still made me feel that I was special. I did not get her name but KUDOS to OrthoGa for placing her at the desk as you walk in the door. Oh no, I am out of characters, there is so much more to tell.
Author:
Fantastic doctor and surgeon. Did my multi-level fusion. All symptoms resolved. Equally important, he and his staff have great bedside manners. He and his PA took all the time necessary to answer my questions pre-surgery, and were outstanding in their patient handling of my family's questions, post-op. He was punctual for my appointments, making my wait minimal, if at all. The staff wrestled tirelessly with my insurance, relieving me of that chore.
Author:
Very nice and explains in great detail.
Author:
Dr. Kelley performed an extreme lateral lumbar fusion on me three months ago. After years of pain, I am now pain free. I would highly recommend Dr Kelley and his team. They are highly qualified, courteous and professional. I should have done this years ago. Eddie Dingler Newnan Ga. 2-27-2019
Author:
I was very pleased with Dr.Kelly. I wasn't found of his PT .My surgery was scary but it went well.
Author:
I could not stand long enough to scramble an egg without bad pain. I needed repairs from L2 thru S1. This took two surgeries. The first wasn’t too painful, the second was terribly painful until staples were removed. I wouldn’t recommend it if your pain isn’t severe, but if your pain is is bad as mine, I strongly recommend. I now have no pain at all and can walk as far as I like without any pain. This was a Godsend!!!! Thank you Dr. Kelley!
Author:
Dr Kelley wonderful Dr. with a good staff, he believes in what he does and does it good, very good.
Author:
If you are looking for a great place to go for back surgery I highly recommend Ortho Georgia in Macon Georgia and see Dr.Kelley, he is an excellent doctor. The staff there are so nice and friendly and will answer any question and concerns you may have.
Author:
Dr. Kelley performed neck surgery on me on 5/26/2016. He is a excellent, caring doctor. I am not particularly fond of his PA. If there is a drawback to his practice this would be it.
Author:
I have had severe pain for a long time with my back an legs., as a workaholic I procrastinated for along time about getting help., I'm on my feet all day 6 days a week., the pain after years escalated., so happy I found out about Dr.Wayne Kelley., he was very through with my care., my down time was better then expected with little to no pain healing in my back. I would recommend him highly and his staff if you are in need of a specialist for your back.
Author:
I recently had neck surgery Dr. Kelley was excellent. He showed me how to understand MRI explained what surgery was going to be like..the most impressive thing about this doctor is when he seen my MRI he scheduled me in for surgery one week later and here I am surgery is done and it's up to me to heel his job is done..WOW..no waiting no second guessing he knows his job well , glad to know he is there for all of his patients...i will recommend him ...to everyone..thank you doctor Kelley. ??
Author:
After 7 months of Sciantic pain, he recommended and gave me a laminectomy; I was walking paln free 3 hours after the procedure and so far all is fantastic. It took me several very paiful months to see him, but I guess if you want the Best, you have to be a patient patient!
Author:
My sister recomended me to Dr Kelley at Macon Orthopaedic Center after having suffered severe back pain for two weeks. After meeting Dr Kelley I felt confident I was going to be taken care of. He answered all my questions and put me at ease as to the procedure involving surgery on my back. I would recommend Dr Kelley to anyone in search of Physician that has the experience and personal care that he and Macon Orthopaediic has. Thankyou Dr Kelley Larry E. Hinson
Author:
I had sudden debilitating pain in my lower back. I could not function at work. An MRI eventually revealed a herniated disk in my lower back. Dr. Kelley recommended surgery