Dr. Wayne Isaacson, MD

Dr. Isaacson
Telehealth services available

Wayne Isaacson MD

4035 Evans Ave Ste 1 Fort Myers, FL 33901

Dr. Wayne Isaacson, MD is a Anesthesiology Specialist in Fort Myers, FL and has over 31 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from SUNY UPSTATE MED UNIV medical school in 1990. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Cape Coral Hospital and Gulf Coast Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Isaacson to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Anesthesiology Specialists in your area

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Isaacson is affiliated with Lee Memorial Hospital Fort Myers, a highly rated hospital.

• Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Isaacson treats your condition or procedure

• Shingles
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia

Dr. Isaacson accepts

Dr. Isaacson accepts the following insurance:

Advantage

Dr. Isaacson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Isaacson

3.8

Dr. Isaacson?
  • Appointment scheduling (36)
  • Office environment (36)
  • Explained conditions well (34)
  • Appointment was rushed (13)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (13)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (12)
I first saw Dr Isaacson as a patient, twenty one years ago when he rescued me from the excruciating pain of shingles. Here I am again with high hopes and getting some pain relief already. In several days , I will be 85 and I will dancing. Thanks again, Dr Isaacson, With deep gratitude and respect, Corinne Mazzocchi Rinaldi
Corinne M.Rinaldi in Cape Coral, FL – Feb 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Isaacson, MD?
After 2 years of dealing with pain from a back injury, Dr. Isaacson reviewed all my medical records and MRI's on my first visit. He thoroughly explained my condition, gave me an injection and prescribed just the right medicine. I am feeling much better. The staff is professional and pleasant. I highly recommend him.
MKM in Lehigh Acres, FL – Jun 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Isaacson, MD?
I would give Dr. Isaacson a 10 if possible! I have dealt with chronic pain since I was 9 yrs old. Dr. Isaacson has helped relieve my pain after many joint replacements and back fusions. His recent suggestion of testing a neurostimulation implant has changed my outlook on life. After a successful test I will be receiving the implant permanently. I express my deepest thanks to a wonderful,sensitive,concerned, and knowledgeable physician that has lead me to finally have hope for a pain free future.
Tom Ewald in CAPE CORAL, FL – Jun 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Isaacson, MD?
I had injuries 24 years ago from a serious car accident. I sought pain relief over the years and many, many time I had injections. The relief usually lasted 3 to 10 days. When my back surgeon suggested Dr. Isaacson, I was hesitant. During my first appointment, my condition was evaluated and injections were given. He is very thorough in his assessment of the patient and their issues. I am not sure why the other doctors injections were not effective, but I am so happy to have found Dr Isaacson.
Apr 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Isaacson, MD?
Dr. Isaacson is absolutely the most compassionate and caring Doctor I've dealt with regarding my back issues. He is very knowledgeable and explains complicated issues to where I understand what treatment, and the prognosis he expects from any particular treatment. Everything is crystal clear, and he has helped me tremendously in minimizing and eliminating pain from my lower back region from previous surgery......VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !......Allen Hoffacker
allen hoffacker in Ft. Myers – Jan 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Isaacson, MD?
Dr Issacson is one of the best physicians in Lee County. He has treated myself and my family on several occasions. I am grateful to him because I am still able to work thanks to his expertise!!
J. Grillo in Ft Myers, FL – Oct 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Isaacson, MD?
After experiencing four weeks of cervical pain while resting on the couch and in the recliner, Dr Isaacson was able to get me back to an active lifestyle of hiking, biking and fishing in 4 weeks. Dr. Isaacson reviewed my options and developed a management plan that he started on my first visit. He kept me informed of each step in the procedures he performed. The staff were very knowledgeable, helpful and caring and facilities were comfortable . Thanks
David V in Pine Island, FL – May 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Isaacson, MD?
Reading some of the negative reviews I was surprised. I am on Medicare. I have had several sacroiliac trigger point injections (left and right) and have had no advance fee charged. Dr. Isaacson's physician assistant discussed options for pain relief in great detail including medications and diagnostic nerve blocks leading to an ablative procedure. I was advised how the medication worked and what a nerve block would accomplish. Minimum waiting time. 5 stars!
Mark in North Fort Myers, FL – Apr 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Isaacson, MD?
I have never waited less than 45 minutes for my scheduled appointment. He pushes procedures on you at every visit even though I was told it will not take my pain away completely. He will not give you enough medication to treat your pain adequately no matter how much you need. I came to him and he cut my medication by half and will not even give you one extra pill and frequently dates your prescriptions wrong. (Will write a 30 day supply but write do not fill and the date is 32,33 days later).
Riverview, FL – Mar 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Isaacson, MD?
One of the worst doctors ever been to, sees high numbers of patients per day. Doesn't take the time to listen, or properly review your medical records. He dispenses his drugs in this office which is usually bagged up and waiting for you before you even speak to him. If you truly have something wrong with you find someone else.
Anthony in FORT MYERS, fl – Jan 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Isaacson, MD?
Waited 2 hours and 35 minutes after my appt time to see him. He came in, spent literally maybe all of 3 minutes with me. Interrupted me, acted way too busy to even care what was happening with my back. Never apologized for the wait time. I wish I could give zero stars. I would never recommend him. Worst bedside manner I've ever seen. (And I am a nurse and work around a lot of Dr's) I asked him to explain the procedure he wanted to do and he told me to pick up a print out on the way out.
Cape Coral, FL – Nov 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Isaacson, MD?
Didn't consider what I was telling him about location of pain. Injected me in hip because insurance paid without prior authorization. He said he'd let me know what he was going to do before he did it every step of the way. He didn't! Thus, when he starts administering the solution I think he's still going deeper into the joint and that it will get increasingly more painful. Just Novocain. Then has nerve to tell me it's most painful procedure there and nobody has reacted like I did ever.
Ft Myers, FL – Oct 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Isaacson, MD?
First time ever I've not been notified in advance that I'd have a large facility fee for getting an injection. I would've refused and went elsewhere. My husband has gotten spinal injections for no facility fees elsewhere. I will be switching doctors. I can't afford to pay $300 an injection. Out of sight!!
Laura in Cape Coral, FL – Aug 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Isaacson, MD?
I have been treating with him for seven plus years. He is a doctor who cares, he is not going to rush into drugs, or unnecessary procedures. He finds out what works and uses gradual steps toward pain management.
Matt Norton in lehigh Fl – Apr 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Wayne Isaacson, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Isaacson?

• Anesthesiology