Dr. Wayne Cheng, MD

Practices Spine Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4 after 30 reviews.
Author:
I was referred to Dr. Cheng after having 3 prior back surgeries by other doctors with not the best outcome. He did a fusion on a disc and it relieved a lot of the pain I was having. His staff was friendly and didn't seem to mind answering my countless questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Cheng.
Author:
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. CHENG!!! In 2012 my Son was diagnosed with scoliosis (he was a football and baseball player going into 10th grade) by November we had hoped to be cleared & my Son try out for Baseball.. but Dr. Cheng explained that the reason he was having trouble breathing & the pain increasing is he had a huge growth spirt and spine was twisting on him pressing on his lungs. An 8 hour surgery became 10 hours...he said your son is very muscular. My Son dislikes Doctors..HE TRUST DR CHENG!
Author:
Seek medical care from a professional and stay clear of Dr. Cheng.
Author:
have been a patient of his since 2002 would not go anywhere else, he is the most understanding and compassionate man you ever want to meet,he is a top notch surgeon, knows his stuff ,deserves, every award there is
Author:
Dr. Cheng is so caring and consern to his patient. He operated on my back and he put my welfare first making sure how i felt. I tell everyone about him and if they need a back doctor I tell them go to him. He will take care of them.
Author:
He lied to me and he crippled me! I was in better shape before he did surgery on me. I almost died, maybe I did?, during surgery because my blood pressure dropped very low. He never came to check on me in the hospital. After that long extensive surgery with my blood pressure still way too low, he released me after only 2 days!!! I was half dead! I can't have all the steel removed because my spine isn't strong enough anymore. If you're planning to go to this doctor, you better run 4 your life!!!
Author:
We adore Dr. Cheng and his staff. He is always punctual and the staff are the best. They remember my father and are always welcoming and helpful.
Author:
I have been Dr. Cheng's patient since 2002 and know personally as to his qualifications, knowledge and especially his personal relationship with each of his patients. When there is even the slightest concern he takes the time to personally investigate all possibilities no matter the day or time in that day. Please be assured he is here to serve you individually and our community.
Author:
We had omly a few visits with Dr. Chang, however, he was very good at explaining things. I'm hopeful he will help she'd some light on my future.
Author:
He is an excellent provider, and I feel confident with our discussions. His staff is friendly and the office is very welcoming.
He is a caring Physician
Author:
Dr. Cheng not only has excellent patient care, but discussed every thing with me and provided me with incredible service. His staff went above and beyond in getting me in on unscheduled visits when I did not feel right. Thanks to Dr. Cheng I've been able to continue my career of a pipe fitter, as if nothing ever happened. All the while having a prosthetic disc in my back. It's been 10 years now, and I owe a tremendous amount of gratitude to Dr Cheng and his staff. Thank you so much Dr. Cheng,
Author:
Dr. Chang was excellent I was a patient since 2011. Since then he has gone out of his was to provide me the best care. I would not go anywhere else when he left loma linda we followed he also accommodated me by getting my insurance in network with him. His knowledge, skills, and bedside manner make him a great caring doctor.
Author:
Dr. Cheng was attentive, LISTENED TO ME, explained each step of the exam, spent more than enough time with me, and gave options and reasons why different treatments should be explored. He was easy to talk to and open with his diagnosis. He took the time to show me what I was looking at in an MRI and what to look for. I wish I would have found him 20 years ago.